Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With Closing HB9?

SouthSection

Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first I'm not really interested in this girl I'm just using her to work on my text game as I'm not much of a big texter so it's just a bit of fun and possibly getting a quick f-close out of it if the opportunity presents itself.

So I met this girl in the club and grinded on her etc and got her number at the end of the night. I'd say she's probably around a HB9 and she definitely turned heads at each club we walked in to. Men were envying me:lol:

So we were talking for a bit by text and I asked her what day she was next free and she said:

HB: You'd be very lucky
Me: I just thought you might be lonely since your boring ass doesn't get out the house much so me being the great guy I am was going to do you a favor
HB: Actually for your information I choose to not go out on my own accord and oh so you're a great guy ay what was that favor you were going to do for me then mr amazing?
Me: Ok if that helps you sleep at night loner and you know you're not finding out anything until you tell me when you're free
HB: Umm idk about this. I'm not too sure I'm really busy for the next for the next 2/3 weeks you have to be book me in advance,, sorry

See the problem is I'm flying out of town until the summer in a couple of weeks so I really need to close this preferably before the end of the week. What text should I send next to get her out?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her laugh. Put her in a good mood then say, "are you sure you don't wanna make time for me? You might regret it ;)". If she's a HB9, she's hot and she knows it. She should agree after this. The only way you'll win here is to beat her at her own game. In her head, she's the prize. She thinks she's high value, so you have to show her you're a good investment/higher value. What you've said so far isn't that bad though, honestly.