Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she just friendly or interested?

y33zus

Reaction score
Is she just friendly or flirting?

There's a girl i've known since elementary and we're basically childhood friends and we use to hangout, but we're in high school now so we have different friends. But shes notices me when she gets the chance. We always pass each other in the hallway and most of the time she smiles and just says hi. And if we met somewhere in public or at a party she would always ask me if i hate her (i don't) which i would reply of course not and she would say yes you do, but in a joking way. i wanna ask her out but idk if shes just being friendly or flirting with me. Any advice?

Last edited:

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get her alone at the party or what ever and make some moves. No need to make a big show of asking her out just ask her to hang out get her alone and make a move. All this is she interested crap is very oneitus and signs you care too much and fear rejection just make a move. Also spin them plates and go after younger girls if you're under 18 and it's legal. If you're 16 or 17 you should be going after the sophomores and freshmen. Don't get caught up lusting after one single girl who's in your same grade and you've built up some false reality around. She won't live up to it you'll see.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really want to know my thinking about is She just Friendly or Interested, then i will tell you that i have an Idea for this. You should notice One thing that is She really Full Trust on you as well as caring about you. If One thing from these Two is happen, then She is Interested to make your Lover.