Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Girls Advice Needed

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've learned quite a lot from you in the time I've been here. And yet I kept making the same mistakes, trying desperately to get a older girl that seemed to be bipolar and that after showing interest friendzoned me. So I kinda got sick of that, and what to start fresh again.

First thing I did, get more confidence, I have a bad vision (something to thank to my pc habits) and yet I rarely used my glasses daily (they are a bit old now, getting some new ones soon I hope), so I started using them more, and it feels kinda good, I normally hated using them because I thought they made me look awful, now I think, they don't matter much, they might even show my nerdy side better ahah, and they kinda match my blonde hair and face so yeah.. its all about confidence.

Now the next step, having got rid of my ghost with that older bipolar girl, is to talk to more and new girls. In my school I know most people from the year above me, so I either go at younger or same age.
I got 3 girls in mind:

- Girl 1: she's older, arts girl I think, only know a friend of hers, her best friend may kinda think bad of me, because last year I went home in the same path as she did, and a friend of mine once start yelling at her and all saying she was hot and everything, kinda bad for me, since she might have told her about that and think bad of me aswell.

-Girl 2: 1/2 year younger, I know her a bit (an acquaintance I kiss in the cheek to greet her basically), never talked much to her, but I think she's kinda into me, when she and her bf pass by me, they start giggling and all so yeah.. kinda suspicious to me ahah. She's nice and all I was thinking on just starting talking to her, not sure about what really though.

-Girl 3: 2/3 years younger, really beautiful, and nice for her age. Don't know her, never talked to her, one of my friends knows her though. I don't know whats up with her, but it has happened that a couple of times I've looked at her and she looked at me, and she smiled after, or like went with her group near to the place where I was sitting. Once I've even locked eye contact for a couple of seconds and she went surprised and laughed to her friends. Know her fb, but haven't add her yet, not sure if I should since, I shouldn't even know her name.

... I want first of all to be friends with them, I don't know, my school is getting smaller and I feel like I need to know more people, and my school is my only option basically :/ So, do you have any advice on how should I approach them ? I have fb of the Girl 1 and 2, I thinked on starting to talk to the 2 by fb since I actually know her a bit. To be sincere, I'd really like to start talking to the 1 and 3, knowing I don't have much chance with the 1 though.

Thanks in Advance guys !

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice for approaching any woman is just keep doing it. Pretty soon it will be second nature. You'll just naturally flirt with every women you come across w/o even thinking about it.

Just learn to become outgoing and chatty. Many people that have been in PUA for while can walk into a grocery store to do some shopping and start chatting with 3 - 5 different women while doing their daily grocery shopping on a totally sub-conscious level. I think that's the point when a PUA transitions from becoming a taught PUA to a natural. I think the biggest helper here is not to only chat with women you want to bed. Learn to relate to all women on a natural level and women will subconsciously relate to you.

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll do that, talk to more women daily. I do that with the school staff already, trying to be friends with really everyone ahahah.

I kinda dropped the first girl idea, she will be in school for a few months only now so yeah. Girls 2 and 3 are the ones. Now, I'm really not sure how to approach a younger girl I never talked to, I dont think I'll add her on fb because my current fb profile pic is kinda psychotic (me and 3 friends walking in the night making stupid faces and +, the camera was being shaken so you almost can't see that it is me). So yeah, facing that problem with 3 (who is probably the one that I'm into most :/).

Thx for the help chuck !

SpoonJedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS WHY AM I SO DUMB .. must be winter I go numb in winter with all this cloudy but not rainy weather...
Duds, I'm a bit crazy, been told that thousands of times, I'm the crazy smart kid. And lately I think I got into the new crazy, clouds off the sky I just got free... seriously, WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH ?! THEY R NOT IMPORTANT.

I was here all thinking and all and doing nothing.

Then one day, I read some part of the dj's bible, agree with it, and just become the kinda person I am when I'm going total crazy, not caring about most things.. well, that day 2 girls came to talk to me (not top models, but cmon, improvement ahah). Now I'm in that mood, hope the clouds don't come back.. that younger girl kinda revealed she either thinks I'm after her or is interested on me, whatever, tomorrow I'll put some eye contact and smile to see reaction. Now, I made a challenge for myself, meet at least one new person everyday, a five year old or a guy that's just walking to his funeral, do not care someone new ! Final thing, finally found a girl from my year that's the kinda girl I love, the cute type ahahh, gotta talk to her, thinking on putting small talk when I see her. Let's just go along my break in paranoia and diving into utter dementia ahah

See yah duds !