Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tried online dating, but girls are boring as hell/not interested

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've recently tried online dating and am using this Meet me app where I can get to meet people/girls nearby. I'm currently 18 btw. I messaged some hot girls nearby, usually starting with this funny pick up line that I got from reddit:
"Hey girl, are you Google? Cuz you've got everything I'm searching for."
Assuming that some of the accounts were inactive, many surprisingly responded back. I chatted with some, trynna find shared interest in music, hobbies, etc. But Overall, the girls just seemed really boring, or were just uninterested. They would mostly respond with "yeah", " OK", yes or no, "idk". I'm not the most attractive guy, and I understood that online dating was one-sided. I am also not very good through texting/messaging. I guess what I want to ask is: How do you get better at online dating/texting?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You workout like a beast for 2 years.. then come back... upload a profile pic of your smug smile and your ripped muscular physique. and just txt "hey cutey, wanna feel these abs?"

Thats the only way it works online. ;)

SummerNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with the two posters above but at the same time I don't also. Yes, online game needs a really good profile pic. Do you need to look like a Ronaldo to do it? No. What you need is a very good quality photo (like made in a studio) that compliments you in the best way. Also, it's really important to have the right "mood" in your face.

Try to have a picture with warm eyes and a look that is saying: "you little girl, I'm gonna rock your world and you are gonna love it".

The next step is harder to answer in short because online game in itself can ill a book.

What you want to do with online game is to get the girl offline as fast as possible. If you can't get a meeting then get her on the phone and then try to get a meeting.

You need to be witty to stand out in the beginning. Teasing works great. The more out of the box (not your standard questions and opinions about music etc) the better.

You have to realize that these girls get hundreds of messages per day. You don't want to become one of her gay pen buddy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This wouldn't be the case if you were a male model.

Women will show interest to a man who is attractive.

Case closed.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a Website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really wan to know my thinking about tried Online Dating, but Girls are Boring as Hell / not interested, then i will tell you that i do not take interest in this Online Dating even in Live Dating with any Girl. Because i hate this Relationship as well as Girls. So i do not want give any suggestion about this matter.