Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused by a shy girl

Mintbanana

Reaction score
I've known a girl in my art classes for about a year. She goes to a different school, and has been busy for most of the year. I liked her, so I asked her out on a date one day. She accepts, but later texts me "Wait, you're not actually interested in me, right?". I respond with "How about you tell me?", and she replies with a long text that she specified I was not to be hurt by. Within it is a short paragraph detailing how she has never been in a relationship, will not be in a relationship unless she really "loves" someone, and in general go by her parents rules. I respond by confessing, and telling her that my feelings are ones that cannot be changed. She then changes her tone, apparently impressed, and says "she didn't say no to the date", and "will try her best" for me even though she has never been one one. However, she shows up on the date with 2 friends, and somehow friendzones me in the middle of it and calls it off, claiming I've been overly "dominant". How do I: 1) Recover from the fact that I may have rubbed off as desperate, if necessary; and 2) Get her to consider me as more than a friend, keeping in mind that I've already confessed?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the actual f***?

this is pretty GG bro, that girl is a trainwreck of confusion and it sounds like you lost her... if you ever had her (doesn't sound like you did)

I don't even know why she agreed.

Mintbanana

Reaction score
Is there actually no way to repair this situation? Although she did friendzone me in the middle, the fact is she did agree to it. Now that it's summer, we have all the time in the world, so even if the process has to be slow, I can still consider it.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mintbanana said:
Is there actually no way to repair this situation? Although she did friendzone me in the middle, the fact is she did agree to it. Now that it's summer, we have all the time in the world, so even if the process has to be slow, I can still consider it.
That is one hell of an AFC/oneitis question. Bruh she's a lost case. Move on!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
1. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

2. Your princess is in another castle.

3. Would she be shy for Channing Tatum? No. She wouldn't friendzone him either. Just like you wouldn't be shy if Kate Upton made moves on you and asked you for a date. You wouldn't even dream of friendzoning her.

4. Drop this girl, she's making you work too hard. And that's because she doesn't find you attractive.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mintbanana said:
Is there actually no way to repair this situation?
I agree with the above posters: bringing her friends to that date is a clear sign that she has low interest in you. Who knows why she agreed to go on the date? She may have done it out of politeness but that's only speculation on my part.

My advice is to next her; like you said, she already has you in the friendzone.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her having zero experience is not a limitation if you have experience. When she is 20+ and still has zero experience, some 30 or 40 year old will provide her some. Every princess has a secret desire to be a sl&t just once, but it takes someone who knows how to get inside her head to unleash her desires. You wouldn't believe how many prissy young Asian women I have dated (I have never known a white, black, or Hispanic virgin over 18), who on the first date announce, "I am a virgin and will be so until I get married!" only to forget about it within 24 hours.

Forget her. There are easier fish to catch in the sea. If you like that type, come back in 20 years and find some.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all girls, she probably told her friends about you asking her out, and they chose to come along to c*ckblock you. If she really is shy, there's a good chance she's submissive too (would explain the "you're too dominant" thing and agreeing to go on the "date"), and she couldn't say no to her more dominant friends.

That's my theory, but regardless you should probably move on. Assuming my theory is true (could be, could be completely off), I'd tell her to meet me some place and explicitly tell her to come alone. After you tell her, don't reply, even to explain to her "why". If she comes, and comes alone, there may be some interest. If she doesn't come, you have your answer. If she comes with friends, you give her a look of disappointment, and say, "it was nice seeing you all again".

I'd recommend just moving on though. It's a lot easier than giving her another chance.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a Website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really want to know my thinking about Confused by a Shy Girl, then i will tell you that it is not a new thing to Confused by a Shy Girl. I had also Experienced of this thing. This is just like a Clapping with One Hand. A lot of Tantrums in her all Activity. Oh my God buddy, i can understand your condition this time.