Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Health Consistency

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a younger dude as I, this is for you. Cut out the pizza, the processed foods, empty cals, soda, and all that unhealthy crap now. Replace it with natural foods and get your sugar fix from fruits. Turn grapes into your goto snack rather then Doritos, and replace that sulfate filled shampoo with some natural shít like virgin olive oil or Jesus' sweat. Invest one week and buy a bunch of supplements, just things like vitamins and normal shít we don't get enough of during the day. Only cheat on Sat. In which you're free to consume all the pizza, weed, and alcohol you'd like.

Gym at least twice a week, stay consistent.

The positive effects these changes have on your life are astounding, remarkable, phenomenal. You become a machine; RoboCop, Terminator, Bumblebee. More energy, higher sex drive, better skin, and you just FEEL better. I cannot stress how important it is for every man to go the natural route and actually take care of their body. Don't wait until your mid thirties. Don't wait until your a fat dude at Wal-mart. Do it NOW.

Self improvement is a focal point on SoSuave. If you want to pull maximum chicks just as you would anything else, perform in your peak condition.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea with the fruit as a go to, also celery/carrots and nuts. I can't say I am able to stick to that but I've been cutting down soda intake a lot, going to the gym 4x days a week and drinking plain Americanos with nothing added.

Its always good to start early and have age gracefully, like Jordan did courtesy of his fadeaway jumper/ Tim Duncan has been doing with his fundamentals ( in this case exercise and a good diet)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
If you're a younger dude as I, this is for you. Cut out the pizza, the processed foods, empty cals, soda, and all that unhealthy crap now. Replace it with natural foods and get your sugar fix from fruits. Turn grapes into your goto snack rather then Doritos, and replace that sulfate filled shampoo with some natural shít like virgin olive oil or Jesus' sweat. Invest one week and buy a bunch of supplements, just things like vitamins and normal shít we don't get enough of during the day. Only cheat on Sat. In which you're free to consume all the pizza, weed, and alcohol you'd like.

Gym at least twice a week, stay consistent.

The positive effects these changes have on your life are astounding, remarkable, phenomenal. You become a machine; RoboCop, Terminator, Bumblebee. More energy, higher sex drive, better skin, and you just FEEL better. I cannot stress how important it is for every man to go the natural route and actually take care of their body. Don't wait until your mid thirties. Don't wait until your a fat dude at Wal-mart. Do it NOW.

Self improvement is a focal point on SoSuave. If you want to pull maximum chicks just as you would anything else, perform in your peak condition.
Its important for everyone, but it doubles or triples in importance as you get older, especially after age 35 when your hormonal levels start turning in favor of fat storage instead of muscle building unless you actively do something to stop it...

Started a new job this past week, was shadowing one of the reps in the field today and we were talking and he asked if I was married and I told him I was and then he asked for how long, and I told him we just passed 10 years...then he asked if I had kids and I told him 2 and he asked how old and I told him 8 and 5...he looked at me strangely and then asked "How old are you?" in a way where I knew he was thinking I was younger than I am(happens all the time). I laughed and asked how old he thought I was and he said "Honestly, I'd guess late 20's". I laughed and told him I wished and that I just turned 40...he looked at me and said "There is no way I would have ever guessed that...you look way younger than that..."

The 4 Secrets to Looking Young:

1) Eat Right
2) Sleep Right
3) Workout Right
4) Have Lots of Sex

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wholeheartedly agreed !! Just recently I received help from out fellow member EFFORT in that regard. I had major dieting problems and its getting better and better as I strive to implement a healthy diet.
Back then I was eating white bread consistently along with cheese, pasta and binge drinking. Cut out bread entirely, cheese is now a cheat food once in a blue moon, broccoli broccoli and broccoli :D, and meat of course yumm.

Feelling better already and its just the start.

I strongly encourage everyone to at least try and stick with it for at least a month. It will work wonders.

Great posts.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuuuup, I have a buddy that was semi obese at 43. Had a seizure like experience one day and found out he has diabetes. Doctors told him that he would have to have injections and sh1t but he told them to give him a month to try to fix it naturally (As a man should do, he took responsibility for what he had done to himself with all the junk food and decided he would fix it). He cut out all the crap from his diet, started eating mostly just fruits, vegetables, and legumes. Turned around his diabetes and now he rides his bike something like 38 miles in the morning, then goes to work as a contractor, then at the end of the day will either swim or run. He has ridiculous amounts of energy. And the funny thing is he was telling me how his workers give him crap about not eating real food, while they sit there with their mcdonalds.

He is now about to turn 45 but he looks like he is mid to late 30s. Does triathlons and ironman regularly. Seriously an inspiration and prime example of self improvement.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
The 4 Secrets to Looking Young:

1) Eat Right
2) Sleep Right
3) Workout Right
4) Have Lots of Sex
I've got 1 and 3 nailed. Still working on 2 and 4.