Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protein/Workout Routine/BFP

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm off schedule now (and not working out due to family illness; I'm fifteen and go with my dad), I workout for an hour every weekday, and rest during the weekends, excluding the labor I might do during my rest days. Since you can process 30g of protein an hour, I take three or four 30g scoops and mix them with milk in my Blender Bottle. Then I spread that over three or four hours (one hour per 30g). Recently, however, I realized that I could easily fit 300g of protein over ten hours of my schedule. So I tried for three days last week (i.e. 90g over first, second, and fourth block, with an estimated 10g during third block lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). Even with no exercise, my arms bulked up. So I'm thinking about incorporating this into my WIP pre- and post-workout routine. Here's what I have so far:

90g on days I don't workout
300g on days I do
Creatine right before workout

I basically have what I'm doing outside of the gym set in stone, but I basically want to ask if it's safe to take in 300g of protein via shake over ten hours. In addition, I just read on BB that I need about 6-13% BFP to have things like a v-line, six-pack, etc. I'm thinking that 9% is about right for me, but I'm not sure what I'm at now (I think around 14-15%). I already know that HIIT is my best bet, since I'm most likely already very low. I just don't know how I'd find an electric monitor to use (I don't really feel like manual measurements would be as accurate).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you weigh?

300g is likely overkill...you are probably pissing a good amount of that out.

Many studies suggest that .82g/lb is the upper limit of protein intake that shows a change in muscle building activity...ie, anything above this ceases to show any benefit in regards to adding muscle mass. In fact, .82g/lb is what researchers call a 95% double confidence level, meaning they took the upper limit of what they actually saw in studies and added 2 standard deviations to it to just make extra sure there would be no further benefits. In fact, the actual limit to which they failed to see any additional value in regards to muscle building was .64g/lb

Studies show the more experienced you are, and longer you have trained, the LESS protein you need. Like anything else, your body becomes more adept at preventing the breakdown of protein resulting in training, meaning you don't need as much protein as a novice...

Also, as you get closer to your genetic limit of muscle, less muscle is built after training, meaning your body doesn't break down protein as much as a newer lifter's body would and it doesn't add as much muscle as a newer lifter's body would, meaning you need less protein.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

The only exception to this is if you are on steroids, which overrides your genetic limits and allows a far higher protein synthesis rate than you normally would be able to achieve.

Unless you are on anabolics, or weigh 365 lbs. your protein intake is way too high.

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I workout 7 days per week and I don't take anything, only natural things done by me. I don't think hat you are doing is healthy. But that is just my opinion since I'am supporting 100% healthy and natural live style.

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
Although I'm off schedule now (and not working out due to family illness; I'm fifteen and go with my dad), I workout for an hour every weekday, and rest during the weekends, excluding the labor I might do during my rest days. Since you can process 30g of protein an hour, I take three or four 30g scoops and mix them with milk in my Blender Bottle. Then I spread that over three or four hours (one hour per 30g). Recently, however, I realized that I could easily fit 300g of protein over ten hours of my schedule. So I tried for three days last week (i.e. 90g over first, second, and fourth block, with an estimated 10g during third block lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). Even with no exercise, my arms bulked up. So I'm thinking about incorporating this into my WIP pre- and post-workout routine. Here's what I have so far:

90g on days I don't workout
300g on days I do
Creatine right before workout

I basically have what I'm doing outside of the gym set in stone, but I basically want to ask if it's safe to take in 300g of protein via shake over ten hours. In addition, I just read on BB that I need about 6-13% BFP to have things like a v-line, six-pack, etc. I'm thinking that 9% is about right for me, but I'm not sure what I'm at now (I think around 14-15%). I already know that HIIT is my best bet, since I'm most likely already very low. I just don't know how I'd find an electric monitor to use (I don't really feel like manual measurements would be as accurate).
You'll live but you don't need that much protein and I debate whether 100% of your protein from a shake is a good idea.

Why not replace with high quality protein food sources?

Chicken
Fish
Beef

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to working out. I eat plenty of meats on a daily basis, and I think that 100g of protein (via shake) a day is a good plan. Once my body gets as big as it can, I'll start working on HIIT to lower my BFP and better tone those. My body type is very skinny and isn't going to ever be very big; so definition is my best bet. Thanks for the input.

Also, I never actually managed to take in 300g. I would take 100g during school, and come home so tired that I'd fall asleep and not be able to keep at it.