Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life's too short

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay id like too say that all this worrying what if's etc.... LIFES JUST TOO SHORT! And I'm speaking from experience as I'm 30 yrs old and yesterday I had a stroke and has made me look at life in a different light, I have never been so worried in my life, I managed to get too A&E as soon as I noticed symtoms and and ended up with a mild facial paralysis. You. Ever know what's around the corner so this is me just saying enjoy life and stop worrying. :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dude that's tragic, i feel for you.

what kinda 30 year old has a stroke? how much do you weigh?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a very healthy person I train and only weigh 200lbs at 6ft... They seem to think it's an artery that's narrowing in my neck that's stoping oxygen getting too my brain :( going too the hospital tomorrow for an ultra sound. The thing is most of the symtoms have gone now apart from a mild facial paralysis which is basically I can't move one half of my mouth and cheek... So it's getting better... Kinda dreading tomorrow tho. They also think this is stress related due too work and relationship issues. Just going too have to take things slowly.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
not all strokes are related to obesity, some can be caused due to hereditary predispositions. similar to how you can have type 1 diabetes but be as thin as s tick..

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say this attitude is what gives me the strength to make those tough decisions quickly... "lifes too short"

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care of your health folks, both mental and physical.

Today I perforated my eardrum like a fukcing idiot. That's a real loss here.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Brother, each one of us has his destination written, how we get there is our choice. There is a lot about life, you gotta understand that nobody cares about you, and you only have yourself. Yes some people help, and help them back. Stroke at 30 years old, that's messed up, I bet you did drugs or lived some unhealthy life style.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a friend who had one at 28, is now fully recovered. You cant tell at all! I knew a guy in high school had a massive heart attack he died from it, sometimes genetics are a b!tch then you die...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I've had a full diagnosis now it wasn't a steoke that I had its 'Belles Palsy' has anyone been though this if so how long do the symtoms last and what can I do to get back too normal! Cheers

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bells Palsy can be either temporary or have lingering side effects such as facial droop. Kind of depends on your anatomy and genetics. If you smoke, quit. Drink only in moderation especially if on medication. The side effects can last from a week to years. Good luck.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Orr man in on my 4 day I quit cigarettes straight away and I'm on a e-cig atm! My face isn't drooling ibe just got half a smile you can't notice if I don't smile :) but my face was twitching yesterday and today I can kind of lift my cheek up slightly if I concentrate haha! So small improvement so far in on anti virals and a high dose steroid course so I'm hoping for small improvements each day! This has really knocked my confidence so I'm contemplating acupuncture as there's a clinic just around the corner. I think mine is very mild as too what it could of been... No way could I deal with this if it was permanment... Fingers crossed hey!

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bells Palsy is a malfunction of the 7th cranial nerve. It can effect your ability to smile, blink, and control facial spasm. Nicotine in any form is not your friend. It has the ability to delay rehabilitation. I didn't say drooling, I said facial droop...that is the corner of one side of your face doesn't respond to innervation and therefore when you smile one side goes up, the other looks like it is drooping. Time will tell how much spontaneous recovery will occur. Good luck and listen to your neurologist!

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and one of the treatments of choice is Prednisone. This a very powerful steroid and should be used with caution. It has the potential to make your face fat! One should never quit this drug without tapering off the dose taken. Follow the instructions given to you. Period.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bells Palsy can be linked to herpes. Not sure why your asking a dating board. Get professional advice.

mantishugo

Reaction score
Enjoy every moments of life. Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Get out there and see the world. This is a warning shot that you aren't doing enough with your life. That fear you feel is telling you that you aren't finished doing what needs to be done and if you don't kick it up a notch, death is going to be terrifying.

Might want to check your blood for CK and Potassium deficiency as well. I've been misdiagnosed a couple times for 'heart attacks' when it was a serious lack of vitamin K.. have all the symptoms when they hit but none of the after effects till my wife started doing some research. Heart palpitations, blackout, major fatigue and slurred speech. You could have triggered this from too much gym time and not enough good food/vitamins. I get chest pains from time to time and when that happens I know my Glucose level and Potassium levels are down, we don't have adequate foods in China that I can eat so, frequent supplementation is required. Might want to get a blood test.
hey also think this is stress related due too work and relationship issues. Just going too have to take things slowly.
You can be under body breaking amounts of stress and not know it because you've internalized a lot of the stressors, eventually they just trigger by themselves and you feel the effects. I'm under a lot of stress at work too and I happen to get a lot of symptoms just before I get on the subway/bus to go to work. Comes with being a Type A I guess. :) Have a bit of PTSD that hits when my temper flares up and I go into full on nuclear mode really fast, doesn't take much. I've smashed people into windows because of a small RUDE nudge on the shoulder on a staircase. If you find this in your current job then its definitely stress related.

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that life is to short to be worried about some things. Being under stress is never good and that cannot change the situation. Anyway, we all should enjoy life and be thankful for things we have:)