Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smelly gas

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have problems with this with a high protein diet? I can afford gassing ip my house now but when university term starts I can't be passing killer bombs every now and then.

My protein intake consists of nuts, lean meat (pork,chicken), milk and whey isolates.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some old dudes (40s and 50s) who stink from their pores because of all the protein they take. So, maybe.

Chances are your diet is sh*t and you've got candida build-up or something like that. I suggest eating green shakes for about a week straight and stop eating nasty crap that is in turn caking up your intestines which in turn turns you into a nasty mother f*cker in general.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the biggest issues with gas to come from weight gainers more than wheys alone.

Also the mix milk+whey multiplies the potential of both.

My suggestion is to eat more greens to keep your body functioning, after all those gases are less powerful if the pipes are "clean" if you know what I mean.

Anyway not all bad things come just to harm, take advantage of it for when you go to the cinema with your friends, make sure you sit in the middle and inform them about it or simply ask if it feels strong enough.

If you are more the stealth type sit in the side and let the guy in the middle to wonder who is the responsible, feel free to blame fat kids in the front rows as well, the more you point at their unbalanced diet and
the lack of attention from their parents, the less your friends will think that you're bullsh1tting them.