Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yucky miracles

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
I've actually the secret to muscle:

RAW EGGS!! For real I met with a friend from school who was really whimpish(body-wise) but now,this dude is a massive alligator.The secret he told me is about three cups full of raw eggs every day,plus working out consistently.Okay I'm not even sure if that's recommended,but I hear the body absorbs the protein-stuff straight to the body.Well,I've started the procedure and men,it ain't cool

:nervous:

So anyway,I'll be taking at least thrice a week,followed by exercise...I know I'll become Goliath too.It sure feels whimpish being skinny,especially since I'm tall,hence chicks judge my inadequecies harsher that shorties.But I'm getting there...

All in all,I'm looking for advice for eye remedies.As in foods to improve eyesight.I've been eating lots of carrots lately:crackup: well,maybe the results will show in a few years if any.But I need a solid guide that's quicker ~ think supplement,actually I read on the net that pegging your eyebrows stretches the lenses of your eyes.PM me if you know of any.

All in all,Bigup to all the DJs who are working out.I have a feeling this segment of the forum is being ignored by most DJs.Anyway,too y'all,we're all in this together.:rockon:

Last edited:
U

user43770

Pretty sure you're full of sh1t, but I'd like to touch on the raw eggs topic.

I used to drink a lot of raw eggs because it was much easier than cooking them. I thought that I was getting the same benefit that you get from a cooked egg, just much quicker.

The reason I eventually cut out the raw eggs was because of a .edu study that I read. Turns out, your body can metabolize more of cooked egg's nutrients than a raw ones. I haven't consumed a raw egg since...

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Pretty sure you're full of sh1t, but I'd like to touch on the raw eggs topic.

I used to drink a lot of raw eggs because it was much easier than cooking them. I thought that I was getting the same benefit that you get from a cooked egg, just much quicker.

The reason I eventually cut out the raw eggs was because of a .edu study that I read. Turns out, your body can metabolize more of cooked egg's nutrients than a raw ones. I haven't consumed a raw egg since...
Actually waz pulling your leg.Its really yucky anyway and rather innefficient.Still i need a way to improve eyesight.Moreover,Methinks wearing glasses may be interpreted as having defective genes.Not good for an aspiring DonJuan.

U

user43770

Not if you get some stylish frames and own the look. It's all about your attitude.