Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it okay to show emotions?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For example: Is there any kind of situation when you could say something like "I've got a huge crush on you. You're the only woman I want."?

I don't mean this empty sweet talk but when you sincerely mean it and want to express it to her.

Or will she use your heart like a toy if you do?

I know, the mystery is gone at the very moment when you reveal your emotions, but what if she's really attracted to you?

nugama

Reaction score
Keep the mystery. Enough solid attention every day to make her feel wanted, but be absent emotionally the rest of the time.
Go out with the guys or sit in a bar. If you sit in a bar, leave out key elements of your night to keep mystery - she will pick up on that you are never 100% truthful and that makes her doubt and jealous. This of course has to be done right, as if to insinuate you want to keep something hidden.

If you want to just tell her you love her unconditionally and expect her to do the same. Your better off shooting your face off with a shotgun, she might actually stay for the rest of your life then.

I have this one belief. Women have to be better then their man at something. Problem is women think they suck at everything, and if they obviously have a better job - then there is the social stigma. The one thing they can convince themselves of is that they are the better ones in love. When you start doing everything they want, they lose that last bit of self worth. So they try to rebuild worth by finding another guy and getting validated.

Igetit!

Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
For example: Is there any kind of situation when you could say something like "I've got a huge crush on you. You're the only woman I want."?
Well if the woman is deaf and can't read lips,might be ok to say it then....

but other than that....NO.

I don't mean this empty sweet talk but when you sincerely mean it and want to express it to her.
If you want to express this to her,you do it though your ACTIONS.

If you want her,ASK HER OUT. If you want her and only her,then you keep dating her,DON'T CHEAT,and continue to flirt and behave as you did in the beginning of the relationship.

She'll use your "confession of love" to BOOST HER EGO....while continuing to search for someone SHE DOES want a relationship with.

I know, the mystery is gone at the very moment when you reveal your emotions, but what if she's really attracted to you?

You should know how fleeting a chick's attraction for a man can be.

Keep your mouth SHUT. If you just gotta get it out,go write cards for Hallmark,write cheesy movie scripts for the movies,or go to the Grand Canyon and yell at the top of your lungs to express yourself,but DO NOT utter one peep to your girl/the girl.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

Not under any circumstances would that be acceptable. Admission of emotions is only appropriate after SHE does it and then you keep it dialed down to a level below hers

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

Let your actions do the talking more than your words. Instead of telling her you like her (which would probably make her uncomfortable unless she's in her teens), just start kissing her and move your hand up and down her back.

If she asks something like "does this mean you like me?", just flash a smarta** grin and go in and kiss her again. That will drive her emotions through the roof. She may tell you she wants you just to be honest and not play games but that's not true, she loves it.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh nonononononononon

Dont say such things. And dont talk about feelings at all before she sleeps with you or she wont most probably and just let her talk about that ****.

Its more than OK to generally be emotional, its just your feelings towards her you must hide. At all cost. Esp if you met her shortly.

And yes, dont just pretend to be busy, be busy.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

Sure you can tell her this when you're fvcking her brains out from behind on the bathroom counter. The only time you can actually get mushy with a girl is when you are having sex with her, sometimes after but that is limited.

When you reveal your feelings, you loose power. But when you're having sex while slowly revealing some feelings, there is no power imbalance. She's getting her ego stroked while you're getting your d*ck stroked. You are training her that if she wants these blunt confessions and compliments, then she has to have sex with you.

She wants more of her ego stroked? She's gotta give you sex. Confessing your feelings or giving compliments is pointless if you haven't or are not having sex with her.

Works vice versa.