Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date Ideas

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically throughout highschool I've been using the same formula , we go to a high end coffee shop by my place , end up walking down town since I live by then work my way from there. Night time , I usually stick to drinks but 70% of girls turn down that offer.

My reason for this is because , on the coffee shop date ..I spend minimum incase she turns out to be a sloppy or her interest is low.
But now I'm getting old and I'm starting to think the coffee shop game has run its course.
Last week I had a sushi date with this girl I met at work and it was really nice since we both liked it so much.
Anymore ideas from you guys , and plase don't bother responding if you spend $100 plus on the first date.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinks at a classy bar always works best. Who the heck would spend $100 on a first date?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a dog? Invite her along when you take your dog to the park/beach.

Don't have a dog? Action dates! Doesn't matter what you do as long as it's fun. Action dates give you a great opportunity to use kino and a great opportunity to playfully tease her. End the date at the highest point, this can be hard as they will usually try and make you stay but don't fall in the trap where you hang around until you start running out of things to say and you can tell she is getting bored. End it on the high and she will be craving to see you again.