Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Forum. I see the world so differently now!

Reaction score
Thank you.

So one of my lady friends on FaceBook ( FB ) did some modeling in her past. Still keeps her physical image up. She's a beauty and wholesome in spirit. She's a bit *****y, but you have to understand she has a lot of choices...

So there was this pic she put up today. A chef in her kitchen cooking. You know a nice image, guy being prudent, dedicated and tending to his craft like a real pro.

She didn't pay this guy and it wasn't an event... I'm sure he rolled thru to show his dedication and skills. And I'm sure she ate it up as a freeby from a suitor who once revealed this level of dedication will NOT be getting any panties.

See, at one time before DJ forums, I wouldn't be making too much of a time investment on females who wasn't giving the panties. It was an accident, not part of a system, I just didn't think it was right.

Then after some amount of time and a bad relationship, I thought doing such a guesture could show a woman, skills, a level of intensity, dedication, etc - and she would value over others who are only hanging around to get some puzzy.

Now after DJ forums, I see thru this matrix move so simply I think it's a nice thing to do for a friend for occasion, but not really an efficient use of time especially if you are trying to impress her to get some sex.

Thanks again.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's quite sickening to see these guys fawning after even mediocre women when you know better. It's actually quite embarrassing, especially when it's your mates.

Take an example; this time last time last year, there were a bunch of Euro students in town on an English course. My mate and I managed to meet a few of them on the regular, and a couple were hot, like really hot - 8's and 9's.

This one German chick quite obviously loved the attention from the lads and she latched on to my mate who was and still kind of is, let's say a higher beta, at least in his attitude. He'd text all day (and still does I think), meet for lunch, go out nearly every night to meet them, paying LOADS of compliments, just in case she decided to be the man and make a move. Inevitably he got nothing except the occasional hug. Eew. Hugging is so awkward among people who don't really know each other.

Obviously TMK played an entirely different game. If I saw those chicks, it was (largely) by chance; I barely paid them attention, compared to the other guys. When I did talk to them, f*ck the compliments, I talked absolute BS - one night about how different groups of dolphins around the world communicate in different accents (not entirely fantastical, now I come to think about it), then we all ended up doing stupid dolphin impression - obviously drink was involved... From then onwards, I was know as 'dolphin' to these two chicks in particular - I was memorable and entertaining without actually providing anything tangible. Wavering attention, no texting and certainly no compliments.

One night, the German came to the pub and said to me, 'why do you always ignore me every time I walk in to the room [i.e. unlike every other guy who falls to his knees in servitude]?' I simply replied, 'I don't'. Then I ordered a drink and carried on watching the game.
The next week, she came in on her own late in the evening and we ended up making out by the river. The next weekend she came to my place and the inevitable happened.

I felt bad, for kind of betraying my mate, but even he admitted he wasn't getting anywhere. I tried to explain, and he is pretty alpha, but gets flustered around anything above a 7... And in the end he was like well at least one of us got her.

Long story short, women see provisioning and fawning for exactly what they are - bribes for s3x. They much prefer the guy that has an easy and fun attitude and basically let's stuff happen, rather than awkwardly 'courting' her in front of the crowd.

Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing.

You pointed out one good DJ principle. It's don't do what everyone else is doing to these fine females, especially if they aren't laying any pipe!

If she has a structure and protocol for guys who do get with her, by all means that is good information.

But for the beta orbitters, the excessive complements, the endless gifts and dinners without reciprocation, you don't want any part of that game.

This forum is like hooking up with a pro-league coach on a individual basis.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it should always be quid pro quo with them, something for something.

I'll do something for them if they do something for me.