Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else notice tinder girls new neg about height?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like I keep seeing in girls bios that they "dont care about height"

Examples that I have seen in the last few days:

I dont care how tall you are.

I dont care how tall you are as long as you can make me laugh.

i could care less how tall you are.

Your height doesnt impress me.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Seems like I keep seeing in girls bios that they "dont care about height"

Examples that I have seen in the last few days:

I dont care how tall you are.

I dont care how tall you are as long as you can make me laugh.

i could care less how tall you are.

Your height doesnt impress me.
Just some random "tinder" girls trying to cause a stirrup over nothing... :crazy:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a little off topic but I just came across this article about the types of girls you would meet off tinder. It's at least a good read (if this same article hasn't been brought up before)

http://puamore.com/blog/tinder-girls/

I'm telling you man...WOMEN HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS FOR NONSENSE... I currently have girls from the city who work in payroll departments sending me requests to play "candy crush" on a Tuesday morning after the holiday weekend... I just hope everyone gets paid on time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to feel dainty and feminine. They feel more feminine with a man that towers over them. Do they need it? No, but they like it. Taller men are just more fun for them, that's all.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this one chick right now that was not even hot at all imo (accidently brought up her full profile) and in her bio she literally put "I deserve to be spoiled. If you can't fulfill that swipe left. Don't tell me when you are horny. I will laugh at you."

Delusional lol either that or guys are really desperate and actually giving this b1tch attention.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most ridiculous one I've seen on Tinder said right out on the profile...

"Under 6'8"? Don't even bother swiping right!

Everyone has their preferences & yes it sorta sucks for us shorter guys but it doesn't really bother me until they start tryin to bust on me about my height, but I'll come back & bust on their weight if I can in that case lol.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The height thing has always been a "thing" on Tinder. A least since I was on in the last year. You just ran into a string of them.

Also, now that you have to pay, girls are getting far less matches and might be starting to "behave" a little better to fill their ego tanks.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If she makes comments like that, it shows that she's thinking about height.

If she really didn't care, she wouldn't bring it up.
This.

But if women neg about height, then there shouldn't be a reason why men shouldn't neg about weight. Get even with them.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to what a chick says she wants - she will change her mind if you get her hot enough. I'm under 6' and dated girls who would "only date tall guys".

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is so fûcked up right now, it's ridiculous. 9 million ways of connecting people through technology, yet everyone seems to be getting more and more delusional and estranged.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like girls who are too short. I think 5'2" is perhaps my bare minimum. I'm 5'10". Can't understand why girls want super-tall guys. It's stupid. It makes it harder to kiss them, harder to dance with them, harder to hold hands with them, etc. If you get a picture taken with them, it looks imbalanced.

I read on the internet that the ideal height ratio is about 90%, which means that 5'4" is supposedly what I should aim for.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
Never listen to what a chick says she wants - she will change her mind if you get her hot enough. I'm under 6' and dated girls who would "only date tall guys".
I've pulled those types in person where I can work game on them & use kino to get them going. Usually from behind a screen if they see a height figure they don't like there's no changing their mind unless you have a real ace up your sleeve you can play.