Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect body weight to maximize DJ efforts.

Reaction score
"DJ fighting weight".

So guru1000 and I are talking about this on private forums. I'm doing my part to have a key that will unlock many compatible women without even saying a word. As in having my body and physical image in one that is desired and stirs sexual feelings and lust in females.

guru1000 talked about not being scared to become lighter weight as I was a former football player, and I agree somewhat.

I've identified the body size of my prototypical "DJ fighting weight".

I'm 6'2. And it is said to be proportionate that each inch of height is worth an extra 4-5 lbs. So the difference between same proportions on a 6'0" guy and a 6'2" one is 8-10 lbs, the taller one would be heavier to have the same proportion of muscle.

It's around the size of actors and celebrities of my height who have serious strong pull, so:

LL Cool J when he's in serious shape ( 6'3" on 213-223 )
Actor Brian White ( 6'0 190-200 )
Actor Will smith when he's tight ( 6'2" 190-200 )
Actor Shermar More ( 6'1" 195 )
Actor Channing Tatum ( 6'1" 185-190 ) "Magic Mike"
Model "Cross Thompson" ( 6'0" 195-205 ) https://www.google.com/search?q=cro...ei=lTdjVaK3NYm-sAXmooEo&ved=0CB0QsAQ&dpr=1.25

So now that I've ID'd these are seriously attractive body sizes on a male, I would like to get my benefits and have a body hot enough that a woman might not even like my ways, might almost hate me but must have a piece...

On me it's 6'2" 215-225... I am currently stronger than most NFL linebackers, I'm seeking midsection competitive with top male fitness models. Some of these actors are smaller, but I've been that size, and on my frame I feel it's not enough muscle.

Your DJ fighting weight is one where if you had to survive as a male stripper it would be your optimal weight for pulling females and getting them to tip.

I'm kinda excited and sharing my enthusiasm to other DJ members about being able to obtain this "check box" in their life. So that every day you wake up, you know you have the physical portion taken care of.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guru1000 and I are talking about this on private forums. I'm doing my part to have a key that will unlock many compatible women without even saying a word. As in having my body and physical image in one that is desired and stirs sexual feelings and lust in females.
Well, if you figure it out please post it here, because I'm always looking for a "magic bullet", even though I've pretty much concluded no such thing exists. I'm 5'10" though, so I'm not that tall.

I'd say about 160lbs for me would be perfect. I'm 6'0" with 4% bpdy fat so if I could gain 25 more pounds of pure muscle and no fat, id look so good I'm not sure it would be fair to the other men. Once my body catches up halfway to my face I'm sure I'll unlock other women who had not considered me just due to my thin frame.
Ah, to be so young again and have it all in front of you. You are an unlocked box of pure potential. Since you're only 17, there's no way you can't improve your muscularity - as long as you apply yourself. At my age, it's probably all downhill from here. I've had to reduce the amount of weight I lift because my joints don't hold up anymore.

Not that I'd trade places with you. I've just reached the point where I never have to work again if I don't want, and I wouldn't want to have to start over from scratch, especially in this economy.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my buddy is 6'3'' at 186 5% bodyfat. He is pulling hot girls like you wouldnt believe. In the last 6 months since he got serious about working out he has fvcked about 30 new girls, all 8.5s to 9.5s.

Im 6'3'' at about 185 but with 13% bf, trying to get my weight up then I will shred like he did back down to the 180s.

Reaction score
frankly, i don't believe it, DK. is this supposed to have happened in the US, with no other changes, (like driving a porche, fancy suit, being a singer/player in a popular band, etc, etc)?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an online first date last night with a HB 8.5. Upon meeting me, her eyes were fluttering so much, I thought she was going to have a seizure.

After about an hour, she invited me "to check out her new apt overlooking the water." I declined. I wasn't in the mood. My phone was flooded with texts all morning, lol.

Ya, life sucks

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
frankly, i don't believe it, DK. is this supposed to have happened in the US, with no other changes, (like driving a porche, fancy suit, being a singer/player in a popular band, etc, etc)?
He is in British Columbia Canada. Also he is working as a bouncer part time so Im sure that helps. Tells me he will be working and has girls come to him and give their numbers to him.

He has a mustang that is not drivable at the moment, no fancy suits lol

He also sends me screen shots of many convos with different girls and pictures of the girls. Definitely cant argue with the results he is getting.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Well I'm working on it now and results have shown, so there's that.

I'd say about 160lbs for me would be perfect. I'm 6'0" with 4% bpdy fat so if I could gain 25 more pounds of pure muscle and no fat, id look so good I'm not sure it would be fair to the other men. Once my body catches up halfway to my face I'm sure I'll unlock other women who had not considered me just due to my thin frame.

It is quite exciting. I've always tried in the past but always given up after about 2 weeks, but this time I'm a month and a half in and every lift day i wake up excited and ready to go do weights and eat a ton that day.
17 years old, 6 foot tall with 4% body fat? lol. where u buying your juice at? cause you're gonna need more to even have hopes of adding 25 more pounds of purely lean mass at that height. sorry dude but at 4% body fat your body is practically starving. going under 8% body fat is already almost an exercise in futility thanks to basic knowledge of biochemistry in the body.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Height Optimal Weight

5'5" 160 lbs.
5'6" 165 lbs
5'7" 170 lbs
5'8" 175 lbs.
5'9" 180 lbs
5'10" 185 lbs
5'11" 190 lbs
6' 200 lbs
6'1" 210 lbs
6'2" 220 lbs
6'3" 230 lbs
6'4" 240 lbs
6'5" 250 lbs

Proportion Chart

Muscle to bone ratios:
Arm = 252% of wrist
Calf = 192% of ankle
Neck = 79% of head
Chest= 148% of pelvis
Waist= 86% of pelvis
Thigh = 175% of knee

This was conducted by Steve Reeves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMYhv6x96k

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'1" 190 here. All my life I was 6'1" 167 - 175 except for a spurt in my early 20s of 210 but that was due to heaving eating and sedentary office life after graduation. Later, my career turned extremely physical. Last Summer, I was 152 due to abdominal surgery (which Changed a LOT of how I digest food and eliminate). Since the surgery, my body has processed food differently and now I've blimped to about 190. Also, I do 300+ pushups EVERY day throughout my workday, usually reps of 30 each time I hit the floor. I've started taking a Creatine substance as of 3 months ago (took it for energy, but it ended up making me more massive). I figure I'll stop my rep at 50 pushups a crack once I get there. It's all about being able to "pull your own weight."

Reaction score
Basically from my numbers a 6'2" muscular low bodyfat guy would weigh 190-210 to be at that optimal weight for generating lust in females.

Of women can prefer larger and smaller men, this weight is equivalent to the "built and toned" weight in the Cal Tech attraction studies.

So it would hit the largest cross section and give you greatest success.

Plus clothes drape properly off of this weight like the king that you are.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'0.5" here

Shooting for 200lb flat with 16.5" biceps.

Any bigger and you are getting into meathead territory, this is like Vin Diesel size, very solid without looking like you are on Dat dere

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more muscle the better, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Height Optimal Weight

5'5" 160 lbs.
5'6" 165 lbs
5'7" 170 lbs
5'8" 175 lbs.
5'9" 180 lbs
5'10" 185 lbs
5'11" 190 lbs
6' 200 lbs
6'1" 210 lbs
6'2" 220 lbs
6'3" 230 lbs
6'4" 240 lbs
6'5" 250 lbs

Proportion Chart

Muscle to bone ratios:
Arm = 252% of wrist
Calf = 192% of ankle
Neck = 79% of head
Chest= 148% of pelvis
Waist= 86% of pelvis
Thigh = 175% of knee

This was conducted by Steve Reeves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMYhv6x96k
I disagree with being 5'6" and being 165lbs. That would be overweight. In fact, 5'5" through 5'9" I consider overweight. I'm 5'6" and I get told that my body could be in a magazine, I weight around 135.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I disagree with being 5'6" and being 165lbs. That would be overweight. In fact, 5'5" through 5'9" I consider overweight. I'm 5'6" and I get told that my body could be in a magazine, I weight around 135.
According to what, BMI? The BMI is a complete joke.

Reaction score
Frayzer said:
His table is "close". I would say those numbers represent atheletic weights, where the person isn't too big. I would say it's an upper bound, meaning the lower bound can be 20 lbs less.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree I am 5'9 and 3/4th and 185 I am still kind of chubby. I would say for 5'9 160-170 would be ideal weight

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
I agree I am 5'9 and 3/4th and 185 I am still kind of chubby. I would say for 5'9 160-170 would be ideal weight

Muscle weighs more than fat.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 foot. I currently weight 98kg (217 pounds).

I'm trying to get down to 89kg - 198 lbs

The most important thing is not weight but bodyfat %. Aim for 10% and you'll look great.

In fact you'll look good at 12%, most people cannot maintain below 12% BF if they have an active social life that includes eating and drinking out.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
According to what, BMI? The BMI is a complete joke.
I just weighed myself and I'm at 139lbs, I didn't know I gained weight but I'm pretty sure it's all muscle. With that being said, I feel 150lbs would be more than ideal for my height.

I agree with Flush about the -15 for 5'9" and below.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Damn, there are some tall fvckers posting in this thread, especially on page one. I'm just happy I'm at least average height, but I've noticed that when women get together and talk about which guys they find really good looking, they're usually tall. Which is not to say they think all tall guys are good looking, but the ones that they do find good looking are usually tall.

At 5'10", I noticed that when I get below 190, I don't like the way I look. I start to look too scrawny and bony. Maybe it's just the way my frame is, but that's not too far off from that Steve Reeves list.