Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your life could change at any moment and yet you're here

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went for a check up that I have been putting off for a while. Hey, why do I need to? I'm keeping on top of my study, my body has never been better, I am starting to get some local recognition for my hobbies and brushing off girls throwing themselves at me as I enjoy a large social circle.

It was an innocuous check-up. I thought I'd be in, screened and given the all clear to play in a local sporting competition this weekend. I did not. I walked out diagnosed with the rarest of injuries in my neck. Essentially the slightest of knocks now could send me into a wheelchair or even worse - I do not want to consider.

I've made peace. I've said good bye to the sporting pursuits that carried me and relieved my stresses in the darkest of times only to enjoy them now from a far. So many things in life now I have to modify in order to safeguard. I haven't even started on the money I now have to spend, the out of pocket scans that will need to be ordered and the possibility of surgery that will simply post pone the inevitable.

This while I was on cloud 9.

Why do I write this post? In my darkest time SS carried me out and in the darkest time I return. Then I read all the posts posted here and Here I am wracking my head. My biggest advice to all you lucky lads, get off the computer and get out there. Simply put yourselves in those situations - don't think - just throw yourself into any and everything. It is in learning that you gain the experience to grow. You get nothing sitting on the computer and even just sitting there and reading the DJ Bible. You will get no where simply sitting on a computer asking strangers about a girl and lets face it, if you've got to jump online to post a thread about a specific girl, you've wasted 15min of your life you could have gone out with friends, drunkenly asked a friend instead or pulled another chick in the time it took you to refresh and check for replies you ultimately will ignore unless it is the one you want to reinforce the dogged thought you have of how she or you feel for her.

Log off SS for a while. Simply throw yourself into the social scene, go out with friends, network, build your career, find a burning passion and pursue it.

It's funny how all these wise words are so driven into you here from the old wise dogs to those whom have discovered what it means to be a DJ, and yet how many of us simply don't take it readily on board as one should.

It's not until you can stare death in it's face you look back and ask yourself did you really live life to it's fullest

Innovator

Reaction score
Tomo said:
My biggest advice to all you lucky lads, get off the computer and get out there. Simply put yourselves in those situations - don't think - just throw yourself into any and everything. It is in learning that you gain the experience to grow. You get nothing sitting on the computer and even just sitting there and reading the DJ Bible.
This man is speaks the truth. We need more Filed Reports around here.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavenly Father I ask that you show Tomo a sign that proves to him that he can be completely healed in Jesus name. Amen

Bro, I ask that you give God a chance to work on you. Place an online prayer request to daystar and give your life to Jesus and start going to church. I believe God will meet you at the point of your need.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell of a post. Very sad to hear though man.

And Prayer doesn't work. If that were the case people wouldn't be starving in Africa or dying from cancer in the US.

Sorry to get anti-religous, but I hate when Christians tell terminal people to pray. You play the hand you're dealt, God isn't gonna "magic" anything away.

That being said, I believe in a higher power. However,Tomo, thanks for the advice. Men take a lot of shít for granted. I wish you well.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the problems and great great advice.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't hear this from me but I have two words for you; health tourism.

All the best man. Take care, I'm sure you'll work something out.