Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I lost?

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl, HB 8.5, has checked off most things I want in a girl, but is confusing the **** out of me. She's charming, respectful and generally fun to be around (which is rare for me, cause most girls I meet are boring). Everytime we're together we're laughing, working, having fun, heavy kino (rubbing her ass, her tits, her body in general) and always wrapped around on me as soon as we're in bed, but for the last two times she refused to kiss. We kissed the first time, that went well, the two times after that, nothing.

She is fine with heavy kino, but nothing more than that, which doesn't do **** for me. The first time I said nothing of it and just left, the second time I told her she's playing games and I'm not getting into that, either she gives in or I'm out. As I tried to leave, she tried to hold me, but I left regardless because she still refused to kiss, yesterday she asked me to come to hers on Monday again, but I feel like it's going to be the same **** all over again as it has been until now.

I made it a rule not to try and figure out what a girl is thinking and just judge by actions, but this is confusing to me. Have you guys had this before and why is she behaving like that?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ "I told her she was playing games"

Also lol @ "she tried to hold me but I left"

Also lol @ "she'll just do it again"

Brother you need to chill the hell out, your giving off those bad vibes, chill, hang back and seduce. If you can't handle it then give me her number.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Lol @ "I told her she was playing games"

Also lol @ "she tried to hold me but I left"

Also lol @ "she'll just do it again"

Brother you need to chill the hell out, your giving off those bad vibes, chill, hang back and seduce. If you can't handle it then give me her number.
I would if I knew it was actually progressing towards something, but it doesn't seem like it. Why waste time trying to seduce when it seems like you're moving in a figure 8 loophole?

I'm always chill around this girl, but if you don't take action as a man and hope something will happen if you just hang back instead, you're not going to get far and she'll move on to a guy who has the balls to act. Our time is more precious than that, hanging around a girl for ages thinking something will eventually happen if you stick around long enough is desperate in my eyes and I'd rather move on instead.

What you conceive as 'bad vibes' is my confusion of the situation, whether to move on to the next or try again. The fact I'm writing a thread about it says enough though, I should probably move on.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! That is just weird. Heavy petting with no kissing.... that is a new one! Sure she isn't moonlighting as a hooker??

Look, Inferno's right just chill out, go with it and rather than focussing on the kiss, start sliding your hands beneath her clothes. If she refuses that, may be she just is a tease and/or prude.

If this continues after 5-6 dates,tell her you're constantly getting turned on but she's teasing you. Then back off a bit and soft-next her. She'll either be jumping your bones by that point anyway, or a soft next will call her bluff. You never know, she might be in to all that Karma Sutra and building you both up for an almighty explosion...

You should still be dating other women until she requests exclusivity.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Ha! That is just weird. Heavy petting with no kissing.... that is a new one! Sure she isn't moonlighting as a hooker??

Look, Inferno's right just chill out, go with it and rather than focussing on the kiss, start sliding your hands beneath her clothes. If she refuses that, may be she just is a tease and/or prude.

If this continues after 5-6 dates,tell her you're constantly getting turned on but she's teasing you. Then back off a bit and soft-next her. She'll either be jumping your bones by that point anyway, or a soft next will call her bluff. You never know, she might be in to all that Karma Sutra and building you both up for an almighty explosion...

You should still be dating other women until she requests exclusivity.
That's what I'm talking about! It's weird and new to me, a heavy ton of kino, full blown sexual and when we both get hot and heavy and I go for the kiss to eventually escalate to sex, nothing. The thing is, I have had my hands under her clothes, under her bra even and she's fine with that, but no kissing, lol. This is funny to me now.

This girl is such a mystery to me I wouldn't be surprised if she was moonlighting as a hooker for the wealthiest.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHChamp said:
I would if I knew it was actually progressing towards something, but it doesn't seem like it. Why waste time trying to seduce when it seems like you're moving in a figure 8 loophole?

I'm always chill around this girl, but if you don't take action as a man and hope something will happen if you just hang back instead, you're not going to get far and she'll move on to a guy who has the balls to act. Our time is more precious than that, hanging around a girl for ages thinking something will eventually happen if you stick around long enough is desperate in my eyes and I'd rather move on instead.

What you conceive as 'bad vibes' is my confusion of the situation, whether to move on to the next or try again. The fact I'm writing a thread about it says enough though, I should probably move on.
So I can tell from your first sentence that you are wanting to know "where you stand" with her, and yeah making a thread says a lot. I'd be willing to bet you are over thinking a bit with this girl and that is probably showing up in your behaviour, perhaps subtly but women, especially higher tier ones detect this stuff.

My opinion is to relax, lean back, be about your business. Next time she contacts you set a date then go out and try to be natural and seduce. If she puts up barriers Then try get through them naturally but if she's obviously **** blocking say that you aren't looking for something platonic, but don't act but hurt.

Some people on this site may say she's an AW but at the end of the day I've seen enough holes in your game out of two posts.

Even AW's are hooking up with someone, if your game is the tightest of all her options it'll be you.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you guys were brilliantly correct. I saw her again, but this time with a completely different mentality. All I was thinking about was that I wanted to have fun and just be happy and not overthink every little thing.

I was with her twice, yesterday and today with that exact mentality and not caring about anything less nor the consequences. I was seducing her, poking fun at her, suggesting that I was going to hook her up with someone at a club when we go out this Saturday. She was continuously asking why I said that, and that she doesn't want me to hook her up etc. But I was just laughing and told her no worries, I'll take care of it. ;)

About an hour later she initiated heavy kino, full blown dry sex and I went for the kiss again and she went for it immediately. Within minutes her pants were gone, rest gone and it was definitely the anticipation build up that just made it one of the most mind blowing sex. Thanks guys, just thought I'd post a success story for once instead of just asking questions all the time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our purpose, is your pleasure, Sir. And you are very welcome.

SHChamp winning the week so far.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top work OP.

DJs providing the killer advice again. Inferno and Monkey hitting the nail dead on.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy women... and men willing to jump through their hoops over and over...

You may have 'won', but really, what kind of crazy unstable woman does what she did? think about it. Her behaviour is pretty damn weird, so she's probably f-ucked up in some way.

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
crazy women... and men willing to jump through their hoops over and over...

You may have 'won', but really, what kind of crazy unstable woman does what she did? think about it. Her behaviour is pretty damn weird, so she's probably f-ucked up in some way.
I definitely understand where you're coming from, but I'm nowhere near thinking about a LTR. All I'm thinking about is having fun and if sex is along with that, then so be it. My goal with her has always been to have sex, and if time and time again she proves she is LTR material, then we as men get to decide if we get into it or not, no? In the meantime, I'm dating other women, enjoying life and if she wants sex then so be it, I won't say no to that, she might very well be crazy, but the sex is ten times better because of it.

After several months, no red flags outside of this whole ordeal, but yes, as you said, I'm definitely keeping my eyes open.

If there's one lesson I learned, when I was overthinking as Infern0 and MonkeyKing said I was giving off BAD vibes. She definitely picked this up and was reluctant to go further the entire time, as soon as my mentality towards her and everything changed, she changed. Every time she saw me, I was happy, having fun with friends, going out to parties, social events, meeting new people and being very indifferent to whatever she did. My friend who was around at the time also said that she's acting very different around me ever since, and as soon as I became indifferent and I stopped giving off those bad vibes, she gave in.

You guys will probably understand the underlying cause of her behavior way better than me, but that's what I did that changed the outcome for the people that asked me.