Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please help!!

aditya.pagar.ap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guyz I really like a girl but the problem is that I can't get her.. she likes someone else and besides I am too ugly for anyone to fall for me and I have too many pimple. Theres hardly any part left on my face where I dont have pimple I had treatment too but its not working out so please tell me if theres a change of me being with her

Jake722

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say continue to try and keep your personal hygiene up. If you can't get the girl you want, go for another one. Girls usually become interested in guys as soon as they are with another girl. Reason being is that you are now off limits since you are saint a girl.

aditya.pagar.ap

Don Juan
Reaction score
we talk daily I also give her a ride to home n class shes ok being seen with me so why is she not liking but that other guy

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she's using you.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how old you are but if you're a say 16 I suggest hitting on the younger girls 14-15 when ever possible. Don't get onitus, go after this girl and make sure you're going after other girls. You have to escalate and stop worrying about bad feelings. Approaches and escalating is the point of game build your experience and push yourself in that. This is a great time for you enjoy. Don't just focus on one girl who you're afraid of upsetting. Get her alone and rub, kiss, etc. She's not that special you have to tell yourself and go after other girls too. Game is the opposite of how do I get this one specific girl who I specifically want. Game is about calling oneitus what it is, desperate and pathetic.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop eating and drinking dairy
drink plenty of clean water
you will watch in amazement how your face clears up

aditya.pagar.ap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guyz!!! for tips I'll try for other girls from now on btw I am 17 years old n I dont have dairy products still I have acne n I drink lots of water too and I even play football so I sweat too and also go to gym still it hasn't affected my acnes please tell me ways to get past my acnes

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to wash your face with water from the faucet. I'm not sure if this will work or not, since I don't have acne so I've never tried it, but try washing your wash with filtered/spring/whatever it's called water. Water from the sink usually has a bunch of iron, and other crap in it, that isn't good for your skin.

aditya.pagar.ap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get this girl last night I was sad so she tried to calm me down saying everything would be fine and all.... I spoke rudely with her still she listened to it ........in class today she was playing with me like poking me with a pen and teasing me etc but then she says she likes that other guy ......what should I do should I leave her?