Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The return of a new BEAST!

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've been sooooo busy these last past months! I also decided since I've improved even more, I left my previous journal.

I've been building myself a lifestyle. I've taken up close combat training with my friend. I love it, and the confidence it brings.

I also have a pretty decent physique now. I've been sick these past week or so, so I dropped quite a bit of weight. I'm starting next term again, and then about 8-12 weeks then I'll be 90kg pure muscle!

I've also had pretty decent results in my business, and made quite a bit of $$$. Will let you guys know how it goes.

I've taken up the guitar as well. An amazing hobby :)

I also bought myself a baby superbike :D I've been dreaming for so long! It's adrenaline galore!!

And, to the point: I'm spinning about 4 plates at the moment. I just can't go out to game at the moment because of the exams, but soon I'll be terrorising the clubs again :p.

It's a short review of what's been up. I'm learning so I'm sorry.

I missed you guys :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there actually still people on this forum? Or is it just newbies?

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
newbies arent people?

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. ^ You guys know what I mean. :) Have a field report I'll write up a bit later about last night. Was awesome!

Anyway, there isn't much interaction going on in the forum. That's what I meant. A lot of people that's really noobs. Nothing wrong with that, everyone started somewhere. But, there should be some people with good experience posting around :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't gotten around to writing the field report. Here it is :)

Me and my wing which I'm training up was planning a night out. I wanted to get into the field, because I was starting to feel down. Felt like I haven't gamed in a while! He didn't wanna hit the club, but I convinced him. He's damn happy now that he did go! :)

We pre-gamed at his house. A small get together making a fire and so on. Just shooting the **** and my wing and I took a few shots to get into state. Though, I didn't like the crowd at his house so I started feeling out of state and got a headache. Whatever. I'm doing this!

I quickly briefed him on our game plan for the evening. Have tons of fun, while opening everybody, and getting at least one number. We got a lift from his dad to our local hotspot. The best club.

We arrive. Nothing is happening. Though we are early. I see no sets other than old people. We head down to the lower bar and took a tequila shot each, and a Hunters. We took a table and started getting into state. (There was no one in the lower bar) Having fun, joking, smiling, laughing and jiving to the music. We both feel good. We decide it's time for the fun to start! We head up to the upper area. The dance floor and the upper bar area.

I head over to the first pool table I see. A group of older guys(25-30 I'd guess) were playing and I just introduced myself to each one of them, we had some fun convo with them. My wing and I challenge them in pool while we wait for sets to come in.

I'm shooting pool, while the next moment a girl grabs me from behind. Ahhhh, HBCara. HB7. I know her from school, and immediately I'm busting her balls and chatting to her. She's laughing and shows a lot of IOI's. Great. Social proof. She must have friends? She goes and introduces as. Fun convo. We go back to our pool table, which is next to theirs.

I quickly tell my wing that the HB8 blonde in the set is his. Fun,social, smile, value, go, 1,2,3! A bit of hesitance from him, he looks at me, turns around and goes.

I look over occassionly to see if he has obstacles. His set is going well, he's locked in and she's laughing and having massive fun. I just joke around and kino eascalate a ton on HBCara. Eventually she's there pinching and grabbing my ass haha. She goes, and my wing returns. We're in massive state!

We're dancing and having fun. Finish our pool game. He points my a table a few metres from our pool table. I hear him...1,2,3! GO!

I'm moving over. My mind turns blank, my hearts in my throat. 6 HB8's. I open the first girl my grabbing her shoulder, saying sorry. I knew the set was over when I saw her facial expression. I immediately sit down with them and ask: "You guys, I need a serious opinion. Do I look gay??" Some of them look at me weird, the one blonde just laughs and looks me in the eye, smiling. I say "seriously, I just heard I look gay?!" She tells me to take my ear ring out, she doesn't like it. She's smiling and keeping eye contact. (It's a cool blinky ear ring, and I know it's cool.) I tell her that I refuse while smiling. She laughs. My wing enters and I turn my back on the set. I quickly brief him I failed. We chat a while and move back to our pool table.

I figured out the next day that the girls were just with a ***** shield. I should have just plowed to hook the set. And the blonde threw me a **** test. I'm not entirely sure I passed it. But, looking at her reactions, I believe I did.

HBCara and my wings HB8 play a game pool, all the while he's gaming her, and I'm ramping escalation with HBCara. I tell wing to number close her, and he does. I see a set behind the pool table. 5 HB 6- 8. One 8. I tell him: "fun,social,giving,smile, GO! 1,2,3!"

He gets AA. I tell him to fvck AA and 1,2,3 go! I push him and he's moving. He's in set. He's sitting down. Great body language. All the girls are smiling and laughing. The HB7 next to him is sitting there, playing with her hair and smiling just looking at him. The one blonde is smacking her ass wtf lol. I laugh and play pool, Next moment he's next to me and I'm like wtf? You were just in set and everything was going great! What happened?

He didn't know what to do. Tell him next time to just keep plowing. He had the set, they were hooked. He just needs to stack forward. We both have a fun convo for a while. No more sets to open. HBCara ans wings HB8 are nowhere to be seen.

I open a girl walking past me. HB8. I immediately bust her balls and joke with her giving her a hug. She's laughing and everything. I need to go though, so I number close. It's like a 2 minute set haha.

We leave the club and go home.

The last set I opened, the girl, hasn't been very receptive and talkative over text. Had no contact for like 2 days now. I'll call her up soon and just have a fun chat.

All in all, it was an amazing night. We had great fun, and could get some practice. That's all that counts, since I'm training up my wing. I feel I'm great at attraction building, and comfort and qualification I have had no problems with in the past. My opening just isn't solid. I'll work on that.

Tell me what you guys think. Hopefully somebody learned something.

Have a great day.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And, for those interested, my wing had a day 2 with the HB8 yesterday. She flaked. Didn't answer her phone or texts. I gave him a msg putting her in her place. She was immediately sorry and said she wants to make up for it. I told him to go cold on her till the next day and call her. Just go on like usual. No need to burn her again with the flake story.

Hopefully they arrange a new day 2. If she flakes then, she's out.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you ask if you looked gay? Don't panic like that just use a simple opener like "Hey, what's going on with you ladies tonight?" or if one of them is giving you IOI's just say something like "Is she always like this when an attractive guy is around?" to one of them. You clearly have the balls to approach girls, which is a lot farther than half the male population, but I feel like you just don't know what to say. I would say, just stick to your basic "ball busting" that you mentioned you did before. Keep it light, playful, and fun. And don't forget kino, kino makes the biggest difference.

Oh yeah, isolate-escalate if you find an interested prospect. Lastly, try day game. It's a total meltdown of anxiety.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used that opener the last while, but it hasn't been opening well. Will try another better own scripted opener of what's going on in my life.

I do neg :) "Is she always like this?" Just didn't use it in the set. Will use it next time again.

I can approach, but once I open sometimes I feel like I forget my structure. I should try and memorise the interaction structure more to do better in field. Also, some sets go amazingly well. While some of my sets don't stick.

My attraction is good. Once I am able to hook a set I escalate the convo quickly, as well as kino. There's a lot of kino in the field report. Kino is an amazing tool.

My day game is rather solid :) Next time I go out hunting in the day, I'll bring you guys the field report. My hooking and closing ratio in the day is much higher than clubs. But, that's mostly because of the difference in the energy of the enviroments. It's much easier to open someone in a clothing store than on a dance floor. Or near the dance floor.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just organised with my wing. We're having a session on Saterday at the fashion shopping mall.

Will get back to you guys!

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very active at the moment.

I have a d2 tomorrow, with an HB9, as well as a field report.

I'll update after tomorrow's D2.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are good at joking and being forceful (as in making other people feel the mood you're feeling).

Don't take it the wrong way, because you are doing a great job stretching your courage, but here's some advice.

Don't say you're training your wing. No one wants to be trained. He will feel inferior and resent you. Treat him as a human (and therefore an equal).
Also, while empty jokes can be perfect for opening, they get old quickly. When you start getting girls into one on one situations and you are looking for solid numbers and eventually sex, you need to be a deeper person. Have more to say about you life and your future and know generally what you want from your dream woman. This will let you screen women and see which ones are quality and help you present yourself as a complete person.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do treat him as an equal. I don't see myself as higher value. I just stated it like that to carry over the idea.

I mostly joke around in opening and attraction building. I also do qualify and build comfort once isolated.

Thanks for offering some advice though!

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Why did you ask if you looked gay? Don't panic like that just use a simple opener like "Hey, what's going on with you ladies tonight?" or if one of them is giving you IOI's just say something like "Is she always like this when an attractive guy is around?" to one of them. You clearly have the balls to approach girls, which is a lot farther than half the male population, but I feel like you just don't know what to say. I would say, just stick to your basic "ball busting" that you mentioned you did before. Keep it light, playful, and fun. And don't forget kino, kino makes the biggest difference.

Oh yeah, isolate-escalate if you find an interested prospect. Lastly, try day game. It's a total meltdown of anxiety.
Im pretty sure he's been around long before you did.. He's probably familiar with the Dj Bible

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata, if you're talking about me, yes I've been in the "game" for a long time. I'm familiar with the Bible, as well as a ton of material. I also use my own style mostly.

Thanks bro :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have 4 plates I'm spinning. Just didn't see them for so long since I've been away on vacation on a farm.

Kept the phone game up. I'm planning on getting all 4 of them plus a friend of mine (since wing is in USA) to go out and play some pool. I also am planning on day game on Saturday and my goal is at least 3 new numbers. (SOLID GAME). I'm not just getting the number. I'll play solid game. I need new girls :)

While away I was working on my routines. When i say my routines, I mean my material I found myself naturally using in field, and routines I wrote myself. I created a sort of stack out of them, and practiced it a bit. I can't wait to get in field.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar last night. HBCara arrived with friends. A hot hb 8 blonde was with her. HBMichelle. To shorten everything, I was having an amazing night having convos with everyone. Was a ton of fun.

I also ran basic attraction game and got HBMichelle attracted, a ton of qualification before she got a drink she wanted, isolated, then solid comfort building with 2 NLP routines. She was sooo into me.

But, she has a very serious relationship. She kept bringing him up, I used all my BF tricks, didn't work. I didn't even go for the number. Won't follow up. Was great practice though. Just to shake of my rust :p

Went to the mall today. There were like 0 targets. I really want to move to a bigger place.

I'm refining my structure after last night's set. I'm working out my sticking points. My open sticking point is AA, and opening properly. From there I'm golden.

Any advice guys?

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say cold aproach more often, but my AA is probably worse than yours so take my advice with a grain of salt. Your frs make me want to go out again thought, I havent really been out aproaching in a long time.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to work in as many cold approaches as I can. As soon as I get out again I'll add a FR. Hopefully soon a LR. :p

But, I'm not focusing just on game at the moment. It's training, my business, school and so forth. I'm trying my best though :).

Hope you guys had a great weekend!