Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Qualifies as high school?

Governator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks for reading this....
OK so im 22, this girl ive known for about 5 years (family friend kinda deal) is 5 years younger than me, shes 17. IMO shes model status. broad is incredibly gorgeous and idk why but im just really attracted to her. so shes gonna be a senior in HS this year. (bear with me, and save the jokes please) im thinking okay nows the time to strike-b4 she gets to college and all the guys are like all over her. i have the chance now.
She is very shy kind of. shes shy but like gives off a condescending sort of preoccupied tone when your talking to her because shes insecure. her mom thinks she has probably never kissed a boy and that the first date i took her on was her first date ever. (i have no idea if thats true or not--) ANYWAYS::

I lost a bet over july 4th to her for a few bucks and i was just like well why i dont i just buy you coffeee- which became dessert.

This was Sunday---sunday night. I thought it went well I gave off my don juan vibe, let her talk a lot, gave my input here and there but tried to make her smile a bit. i smiled a lot to help that. (no kissing or nothing just went inside to her house watched tv with her mom and left)

Okay fast forward to tuesday--no communication between sunday and tuesday---I called her tuesday night and was like hey i had fun sunday i was wondering if ya wanted to go to the beach this weekend. she says "yeah but i have to work saturday" i said "i was thinking more like friday or sunday" she says "i have to babysit friday.....but ill text you" I says okay yeah that works, sounds good. bye.

I havent texted her or nothing since tuesday (few snapchats of the dog and i but thats it, she doesnt know if its exclusive to her)
ALSO-since family friend im obviously not trying to hit it and quit it. i want this for a relationship.

I made dinner last night for my family and invited her mom over and she came for the last 30 min but i couldnt really talk to her much at all. so she got a taste of my awesome cooking haha but thats about it.

sorry for the long post.
QUESTION: how do i proceed? Wait till she texts me this weekend? she probably wont as i think she is one of those girls who "wants the boy to text first-i think"

Dont want to mess this up-but i want to get her invested like ive seen you guys saying on here and get that second date and plant one on her.

thanks gents-

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait and see. You'll be surprised at what interested chicks will do. If she doesn't text you then text her as she seems fairly interested and looks to be fairly new to the dating game. But play it cool my dude. You have the advantage being older and having all this info!!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, girls like older guys while guys like younger girls. Its nature, biology, the only people who will tell you elsewise are the feminists and the AFC's who loose to the older guys- even though they loose to everyone. But if she's like 14 and you're like 21... Kind of gross... 16 is like the minimum in my opinion- some girls just look too young while some look smoking hot. When I was in HS I knew this girl who was 14 and like 5.6" with the body of a 20 year old who worked out. She looked, still looks, amazing. When I learned that she was a freshman( I was a senior at the time) my jaw just dropped. She's a bit crazy but damn was she hot. The point is if she looks too young then she's too young basically.

Okay onto your question... Before I continue please realize that this IS a family friend and her family may not like this and may exclude you. This is like dating your best friends sister. I know she's hot and young and all that, but is the friendship toward her family worth the gamble? Five years is a long time... She may already see you as a mentor or something. I can't decide for you on that- nobody can except you.

Alright. I'm having troubling deciding whether or not she just views you as a friend or romantically. She may even be thinking this too, which can be a good thing. Women are more attracted to men who's feelings are unclear. However. You did not escalate during that date. By I mean escalate, I mean kino. You said you had the banter and all that but the kino is more important. Especially girls at my age. Kino is like unheard of for girls/guys my age- it's awesome. Not saying grope her, but just use basic touching. Like if there is a big crowd grab her arm and lead her somewhere less crowded. Maybe pat her shoulder if you're messing around etc... There is big thing that stands out as well. The fact that she was not laughing at your stupid jokes and or banter is a measure of attraction. If she doesn't laugh or its hard to make her laugh, her attraction is below a 5. Plus the no counter off to your request... Okay I my have lied whether or not she views you romantically... You're in the middle of friends and romance! And it's leaning toward friends right now... If you were to walk up to her and kiss her, I think she would reject you. But if you don't esclate at all, then friends only. Delicate situation you're in. And shy girls have their way, don't bring up "well she's shy..!"

Your option is patience. Discipline pays off here. You have to wait for her to come to you now. You've already set up a date and now you're waiting for her. There's nothing you can do, without ruining this potential, but wait and talk to other girls. Women need to warm up to you in their own way, this is a scenario from which it occurs. You forcing yourself in is what the weak and needy do, so do the opposite- wait.

Oh yeah, always be flirty and charming to everyone- including her! Use kino and banter on everyone. This means you'll always be practicing and always be gaming girls. And the ones who happen to be attracted to you will just make it easier. This girl may already be a lost cause though. I mean she's known you since she was 12 after all.

Oh yeah. Next time a girl shifts back and forth on what days she's free, make a definite date on the one she doesn't say whether or not she's free. She said she had to work and babysit on Friday and Saturday. But what about Sunday? Should have said :"Well Sunday it is then I'll see you then. " If she were to have brought up "I'm busy that day too" then she's most likely not in to you.

Governator

Don Juan
Reaction score
@frayzer her mom has told someone in my family that i am one of the few men she would let me date her...so i think im good there. i also cannot tell about friendship or romantically. when i was with her over break i was getting her to laugh by teasing her and stuff and obviously i was looking at her and stuff and she was like "what are you looking at?!" so idk i think she is on the borders like you said.

i was also gonna kino (saying that she actually decides to go to the beach) and be like okay see how receptive she is to the kino. if she is VERY receptive or is you know liking the flirtation then i would try the kiss i wasnt gonna try if the soft touching and playful stuff isnt working haha.

lets hope it works! and i will do what you said about next time with saying sunday it is then.

thanks man

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
NUMBER ONE. Understand what state you are in and DO NOT LEAVE YOUR STATE with her or to see her. I know someone who knows a poor guy about your age who is in Federal prison for having a 17 year old girlfriend. Where I used to live, a neighbor's son, who was 21, went to state prison for a year for having a 17 year old girlfriend. They are now both sex offenders for life. That is so wrong. The girl doesn't have to be the one to complain, anyone with a beef can report it and you are toast.

Back to your predicament. YOU are acting like a foolish high school boy. Ooh, is she going to txt me? She didn't, does she hate me? Or should I txt her? Wrong attitude. As Frayzer pointed out, girls like older guys, but guys like you is why 18 and 19 year old girls go out with guys like me, same age as her parents. I have noticed in the past few years, that available girls in the 18-25 age bracket hav become sooo much more plentiful; there are so many women there specifically wanting and seeking much older men, and it is because many guys your age have emasculated themselves.

I have personally dated several professional models and actresses, one that you may have heard of. The mistake a lot of guys make is they treat exceptionally beautiful women as exceptionally beautiful women. You won't get very far with that, because you put them in the position of control and you appear weak. If you lead, it doesn't matter how pretty she is, she will follow if you are her type. I have noticed some of the younger, exceptionally pretty girls have zero experience (sounds like your case) because every guy treats her a certain way, where her reaction is going to be to play hard to get, and she doesn't have the experience herself to flip the relationship dynamics even if she would want that. Guys like you may think they are impossible, but for guys who know what they are doing, these girls are very easy.

Thoughtful, charming, polite, confident, and decisive are strong characteristics. Needy and wishy-washy are week characteristics. How are you coming across?

You set yourself up for necessary rejection and therefore looking weak when you asked her out without knowing her availability, then your comeback was do exactly the same thing again. If you have known the girl already, then you should have known when she was babysitting and working before you proposed a time. You didn't do your homework. That is what chit-chat is all about, getting inside her head so you know what she will say next, and you can steer her the way you want. If you are good, you know what she is going to say before she does.

Your goal is to "plant one on her" on the second date? Gee, Wally are you going to do that at the soda fountain? My general rule of thumb is sex on first or second date, and if not, there won't be a third. It doesn't matter if she has no experience. If she is as pretty as you say she is, tell me when her 18th birthday is and where she works and I'll show you how it is done (Yes, I could. No, I'm not serious.).

Your next move is: Stop obsessing over her. If you bump into her or she calls you, you can tell her when your next date together is going to be. But before you tell her, you already spent the 15 minutes or so working her head so you know she will agree. You've known her for five years, there should be zero guessing on your part.

In a case where a girl is playing hard to get (if she is playing and not genuinely uninterested), you have to keep her wanting more. Create suspense, where she doesn't know what is going to happen next. Put her emotions on a roller coaster (this doesn't have to be mean, it can be done with some good jokes followed by a sad movie).

For this kind of girl, and your weak position, if she contacts you, create that suspense, sort of like telling a story but stopping right before the ending. Your goal is to get her mind in the state of needing to know what comes next.

And get some practice. You really need some practice. Go to the mall and see how many girls you can get to call you. Don't ask for their number. Just as you get a strange girl interested in what you are saying, take out a piece of paper and write your number down and hand it to her, "Sorry, I've got to go, call me." Smile, then walk away. Your goal is to figure out which ones will and which ones won't.

BTW, her mom "trusting" you to take her out is a REALLY bad sign. That means she sees you as weak, and you can be certain the girl does too.

Governator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck guys I am furious. I saw her at a dance thing the city held. I was like fck lads I a want to ask her to dance in front of her 6 friends like her friends will be like wow this guy doesn't give a shizt. My friends told me no no don't do it. So I didn't but then later she was only with one friend and I was like OK. And they were like yes go for it. So I did. She said I was actually just leaving. So I was like oh okay (I blacked out I have no idea what I actually said ) and them I shook her friends hand and was like hey I'm blah blah. Nice to meet you (her friend literally was like OMG this guy is shaking my hand this is amazing). So wtf.

Call me joe

You are right. I see exactly what you are saying and where your coming from. Honestly though. I hAve gone through some shot. So I have reasons to my methods. It's just I'm In an area wher I have never been before and I cannot stop myself from thinking about her. Fck my mind but I can't. It'd fuking bul****