Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ponyboys journal

Reaction score
Now the reason i wrote pony boy is because i kinda look like him. This is my improvement log i want to reach g eazy status with women (or atleast his status in his songs) cause i look like him a little bit too. So lets get started.

First mind:
-start approaching more women
-actually try to do things
- read more
-get smarter
- do things the right way
-get a job and save the money

Body:
-get tan (already started that just got back from the beach)
-get some better clothes look better feel better
-get bigger( im already in shape i just want to look like it lanky as ****)
- get these damn braces off (girls hate them dont ever listen to people when they say girls like it but the cost of half a year for perfect teeth are worth it)
-get a shape up for my hair every 2 weeks
-get better at manscapeing and do it more

Now this is a small list but its something for me to do im already pretty good at girls but there is always room for improvement you can never be too good at getting girls.

Reaction score
Ok currently treating my sunburn gonna have a nice tan in a few days.
Approached 3 girls and got numbers. One girl approached me and took a selfie randomly i gave her my number and hooked up with her. Making alright progress for one day.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your braces come off wear your retainer every night. If you don't your teeth shift and it sucks to put on, then your parents wasted a lot of money. If you use the retainer your teeth will be perfect when you're 60.

What kind of career would you like to have someday?

Reaction score
Thanks man

Was talking to this one girl last night was a cold approach. My friend wanted to get the one on the right so i took the left and opened. Well that was a mistak because this kid comes up asks if i was being a creeper which wasnt bad because we all laughed about it lol. But then he says hey... I like your back dimples all creepy like lol.

Off to the next one ill check in later.

Reaction score
Alternating between cooking and waiting depending on the days demands. Waiting makes it easier to approach girls with a excuse because its not a resturant persue its a food trailer at a bar on the beach that acts as a resturant with to go bags.

Reaction score
Ok been busy for awhile i m iffy about this girl i met the other day she was all over me then yesterday she toatally blew me off. Ill give her another chance in a few days when i get back home. It doesnt really matter to me im just tryna **** while shes down for a week

Anyway been hitting up the gym and improving my wardrobe. Been approaching girls every now and then still not where i want to be gotta work harder.

New goal make running back for the football team.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity is humanity said:
Been approaching girls every now and then still not where i want to be gotta work harder.
What needs improvement? Give us some examples of how your approaches go.

Reaction score
Okay well im in a "relation ship" for the first time since I lost 1 girl I happened to fall for im not getting into this so just dont make any remarks on it guys it was a few years ago and it doesnt matter anymore.
Okay well where I live its hard to have ons and date multiple people, since kids dont know the term dating means if you date more than one person it isnt cheating. Anyway I livenin a summer tourist hotspot and I just get with alot of tourists. ( I throw some good ass parties at hotels,) so over the summer I did 37 girls. Toatalling me up to 137 now im with one girl so its now 138 and havent been with anyone else since. Im still with her and give it to her everysingle day so its not too bad. But shes already getting feelings and its been 2 months, but shes I have some feelings for her and have caught her talking to her ex. But they were just talking and he was saying how he wanted her. What little feeling I had is gone. I can get with any girl that I want in that school they all give me THE LOOK. But I am trying to have a real relationship for once so im not going to do that. Its a change of pace from having dating 11 girls having 3 **** buddies and multiple ons. Sorry for the poorly written response im a bit drunk and its early as hell! LOL its my buddies birthday so yeah haha

Reaction score
Been going after alot of girls as ons and fwb's not wanting a real relationship right now, not getting into details check my other thread i only made 3 and ones locked cause i was a idiot when i first got here :p haha. Anyway made honor role for the second time this year. Trying 5o start a cleaning buisness so i can live right my dad got his ssd and gave me my own place because im just a luck MF. My place is clean enough i have nice clothes now thanks too my first two paychecks since i got a job as a food runner in the summer. LOTS OF TIPS BTW. Its the off season here so i cant go after the french babes. I will be able to drive in may so im kinda excited about that. My respect and intimidation factor is so high in school i have everybody including administration wrapped around my finger, and thats NOT why i have good grades :p. Been working out for a half hour everyday. Once summer starts i will get a membership at the rec and workout for a hour everyday. Get tattoos that dont suck on my 18th birthday for my graduation trip to florida. Already passed the hespa so all i have to do is pass. Might go off to comunity college for writting to write colums. (I know this diary sucks its a DIARY and im not trying to be formal or interesting just puttingnit out there hoping for some feed back. But im on a phone soni cant type properly anyway without scrolling up to see what i wrote two paragraphs ago.) Anything else? Idk. Just alot of personal goals going for me since i have more time on my hands cause itss the off season. Any pointers on starting a buisness would be great, but i gotnitnpretty much covered when i get a car in may and im set till next october as of now.

Reaction score
Its really been over 4 years since ive been lurking on here. Rarely ever post and made the account 1 year ago. Wow has this site helped alot. So glad i started young, well even before this site i was pretty good with girls because they are not the world to me like everybody else and thats a BIG common mistake. Idk im hoping theres more to life than what there seems. Lifebgoes by fast and im only 17.... like **** ive done all the drugs played all the songs ****ed all the holes, what else is there to do? Ive been getting out more playing different sports took up surfing in august will start again in march. I wanna do everything broke people have never been allowed to do. I feel like my father tbh... and something needs to be done about that, he turned into a waste after he hit 45. And im starting off just like he did. And have been through alot of **** so im not into real relationships at all. I dont want one cause i tried it after all that **** went down. ***** was nuts ztarted cutting herself when i dumped her. So no ill pass cause she was just the normal HB9 WITH NO RED FLAGS TILL LIKE THE 3RD MONTH! So pass on that bull**** they can deal with all that without me. Till later

-D

Reaction score
Okay well i got a tablet. So my internet browsing wont be so horrific as soon as i figure out how to use the hotspot on my phone. Sorry i seem like a little ass kid who cant type LOL im just usually in a rush or get excited when i post more stuff, or if i need help im trying to do it the fastest way possible. Well its good that im finally getting **** done. I need to start eating properly again i havent really been eating too much lately. About 4 more days and im good on that.

Reaction score
It was just for competition with a friend of mine, not a whole lot to do when your broke and theres a whole boardwalk full of beautiful women. But it was just about getting phone numbers i just had the extra time to call them ;)

Reaction score
so ive been dealing with a few minor set backs with my ego and such. ive been dweling on the past to much as of late. ive been thinking about this stuff way to much and my confidence dropped for a little while. Not alot but enough to cause unecessary attention to my self and **** up some some thing's for me. But ive been meditating and started thinkng highly of myself again sooo one step backward 2 steps forward type of thing? i dont know i felt unattractive and wasted. but even though im really not, i just felt that way. then i just remembered how many looks i get all the time and how much people respected me. even though im still only in highschool it''s everywhere that people seem to respect me and women look at me.so ive been thinking positive keeping my head right and i honestly believe and know that i wil get far in life. i wont just peak at highschool. **** man i was a late bloomer with this **** so i got this i wont just waste my life. im going to have fun and be succesful im going to be happy with my life i have no doubt about it.

Reaction score
Upon having my own room. And by that i mean i have my own apartment with a bathroom, and community kitchen. Ive been here for about 2 months now. Its a **** hole but i deffenitly make it work. It looks nice for a kid in school and a minmum wage job. I plan on getting out soon once i graduate this june i already have a bunch of jobs lined up and then im probably going to ceasers palace in AC to work as a waiter on the A list before i get my buisness started and move out of jersey. Its honestly okay here but the tv line sucks cause its on the other side of the room where id ideally arange it too. But being cramped but clean will have too work for now, its not like i cant walk in here but theres just not much room.

Reaction score
Been having a problem getting my **** up lately. So im going to only have sex once a day for a while and see if there are any improvements before i go to a doctor about it. Ive been having sex 3+ times a day for the past 6 months with 1 day a week not having it at all. For the past month ive been having sex everyday and im starting to have a problem with my **** now. Im not lasting as long as i did which was a hour. Now i get 20 minutes give or take, b4 either climax or going soft. Im starting no fap and im going to increase my vitamin d intake as well as increase my workout levels. Maybe i dont have enough testosterone im not getting as many looks as i used to. But maybe thats just in my head. But testostorne will bring up my mood anyway. Maybe go kick someones ass just to do it and show how alpha i am. I dont know ill report back when i notice a change in my body. For now im not going to take any pills except for my multi vitamin and then go from there. Raw egg for breakfest should be in order as well everything that i used to do that gave me a unquenchable desire for sex im going to start doing again. Peace