Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The state of Europe

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In another thread, it was mentioned that western man is a pathetic piece of hipster crap compared to men like our grandfathers.

Something has taken ahold of western nations, and it isn't a good thing. Everyone is a lefty hippy faggot nowadays, condoning homosexuality, etc. People have no spine and no ability to think for themselves.

I was brought to this subject because of Tit's mention of the 1400 girls raped in Rotherham, UK.

He made a perfect example of why we need macho men.

I've read a book, written by an african man, about how women are constantly trying to "domesticate" men. That's why they always nag nag nag, it lowers a man's testosterone.

It's possible that white men and slanty-eyed asian men are therefore more "domesticated", than black men, as black people have a higher testosterone level.

I don't know about pakistani's, but I notice ALL THE TIME when I walk around amsterdam here, a lot of young black dudes be lookin at me and expect me to divert my eyes.

Just the other day I had a little squabble in the club, because some black guy didn't like the way I was lookin at him.

Thing is, I grew up in the caribbean, so I know black people. Why is it there's black dudes walkin around here in europe trying to be intimidating towards the whites. You can see them thinkin: "ahh, I'm big and black, and all these pvssy white people think I'm scary".

Then we have our fvcking Mainstream media telling us that for us to NOT WANT foreigners in EUROPE is racist.

My fvcking forefathers died, generation after generation, so that people like me, aka indigenous europeans, can live in europe in a peaceful way.

I don't have a problem with sharing my inherited wealth, even if it's the collectively inherited wealth of our culture which includes a good economy: something characteristic to european "western" societies. But I don't like foreigners coming into our countries en masse, outbreeding us and raping white girls.

It means that eventually our population will be essentially REPLACED in our homelands. Yet western man is a pvssy, allowing all this **** to happen.

Now when I argue to some foreign guy about "If he cares so much about his own people, and doesn't care about the future of my people, what is he doing in europe instead of africa?" He says: "I was born here, I have just as much as a right as you do!"

As you can see, it's almost impossible to have a normal calm conversation with a foreigner about the touchy subject of his questionable presence in europe, being part of the "hordes", he immediately feels personally attacked, gets defensive, and brings up the argument that he has political rights here.

Yes, he may have political rights, but morally or ethically speaking, do we europeans not have a right to decide who is in europe?

It's the politicians that took all the foreigners in, under the guise of "guest workers", and then these "guests" decided to MOVE IN!
Most people are so damn PC that they don't even ask why they these guest workers don't hold up their end of the bargain and do what normal guests do: LEAVE.

Well, I guess the politicians that invited these guests, gave the guests permission to stay.

So who gave these politicians permission to grant these guests permission to stay?

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no hope for this generation. All we can do is raise our sons and daughters not to buy into mainstream hippy bullsh!t..

BTW you should have mentioned that this phenomena only happens in western europe... eastern europe doesn't have any of that hippy bullsh!t media brainwashing their children.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, OP so you can grow up in the Caribbean but how dare non-whites grow up in Europe?

Id have more respect for your opinion if it were not for that hypocrisy. Especially considering the history of European rule throughout all of the Americas. So in reality OP, your forefathers died so you could live in the Caribbean, not Europe.

I can already tell how this thread is gonna go anyways. Lol @ this focus on black people...especially with the way radical Muslims are doing things in Europe. And those radicals are largely from the Middle East.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/LnY2QJH

As you can see from gaylan's reaction here the thought of white Europeans having even one homogeneous ethnostate anywhere they can call their own free of the multi-kulti dream is incomprehensible to the average anti-white. They're now so invested in the prime directive that it actually angers them that a white European would dare to wish for his own ethnostate, his own likeminded kin and countrymen, so ingrained it's now literally a kneejerk reaction for them as you can see. It's a hell of a thing to witness in my opinion.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol, OP so you can grow up in the Caribbean but how dare non-whites grow up in Europe?

Id have more respect for your opinion if it were not for that hypocrisy. Especially considering the history of European rule throughout all of the Americas. So in reality OP, your forefathers died so you could live in the Caribbean, not Europe.

I can already tell how this thread is gonna go anyways. Lol @ this focus on black people...especially with the way radical Muslims are doing things in Europe. And those radicals are largely from the Middle East.
So white people don't deserve their own countries anymore?

When my father and I moved to the caribbean, we didn't pose a problem. You never hear a black person complaining about whites. They all know white people bring money and they're quite welcomed to boost the economy. All the black women wanna fvck me because a lighter skinned child will be better off and have better oppertunities there. What I heard from them is that they'd actually prefer a white employer over a black one, because the black ones are quite harsh. I've seen it myself, I had some dudes come over to my house to do some work, and the black employer was swearing and cussing at the workmen, and he said: "you know if that white boy wasn't hear I would ......"

The culture in the caribbean is like this: if you weren't beaten as a child, then you really didn't have a proper childhood.

In europe: vice versa.

Even if our governments, or some entrepeneur slave-dealers made money off of these slaves a few centuries ago: I don't have any money from those days. None of my ancestors were slave owners.

Say now for example: my great grandfather raped your great grandmother 100 years ago. Does that mean you get to rape my sister?

And by the way, me personally, I don't believe that the USA has much of a right to be an ethnostate, because the country did originally belong to the Amerindians, even if they weren't big on infrastructure. Here in europe though: we did build this place ourselves.

There are also many countries in western europe that never had any colonies, never did large scale slave trade, yet these countries also have to accomodate millions of africans, who cannot assimilate, and due to comparative birthrates, will almost inevitably replace whites as a majority.

If africans become a majority in europe, through democracy (a european concept) they will able to install african values here, which really aren't suitable for the europeans, as our values apparently aren't suitable for the africans, seeing as most of them cannot assimilate.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I don't know about pakistani's, but I notice ALL THE TIME when I walk around amsterdam here, a lot of young black dudes be lookin at me and expect me to divert my eyes.
As far as dealing with black thugs, the best thing you can do is simply know what they are. Avoid those types of situations, disarm verbally. Don't go out looking for aggression. If they do stare at you, simply look them in the eye, then look away naturally. Remember, many of these guys have NOTHING to lose in life. Don't take it personally, and you'll avoid a lot of that. If you simply cannot let it go, carry a gun.

Moving on to why the situation is what it is.....

Chamber36 said:
Then we have our fvcking Mainstream media telling us that for us to NOT WANT foreigners in EUROPE is racist.
True, but ever wonder why they are that way?

Chamber36 said:
It's the politicians that took all the foreigners in, under the guise of "guest workers", and then these "guests" decided to MOVE IN!
Most people are so damn PC that they don't even ask why they these guest workers don't hold up their end of the bargain and do what normal guests do: LEAVE.

Well, I guess the politicians that invited these guests, gave the guests permission to stay.

So who gave these politicians permission to grant these guests permission to stay?
This is the key to unlocking the mystery. It's 2nd generation silver spoon white kids who grew up with money (therefore a little influence), and in order to keep it, they must divide and conquer through passive aggressive means like politics. The elites have no redeeming value, except their parent's inheritance. They want to see us all burn.

Can't really blame the immigrants for coming and trying to better their lives. You have to blame the rich white sh*t-libs who encouraged it to begin with.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im european white and somehow christian but as much as I dislike this invastion of third worlders, I realized I have much more in common with them than with plenty of my countrymen sadly.

I still have to talk with an african or an asian which believes in taxing the workers to feed undesirable subjects or that an invader in your home has enough rights over your property for you not to do anything.

When it comes of dating, divorces and so on I totally agree with moderate muslims (those muslims which pretend to be tolerant).

In all this politically correct, 1984 government stile that the european union is becoming, the third worlders are surely not the first problem.

Do you realize that I could be jailed just for denying the holocaust in many countries? not that I feel the need to do so but jailing someone for an opinion and enforcing such thing as a blessing, establish a very dangerour record.

Honestly if I could pick 10 millions africans and asians and send back 10 million european white leftists I would sign immediately.

The biggest threath to europe is this european government of bankers which no one can vote or dismiss.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you Europeans are realizing what was realized and learned in the Americas from ~1600-1900's and then was forgotten and abandon. Diverse groups can't live together and prosper without butting heads and clamoring for control. Every ethnicity has a right to free association and majority in it's own state.

The Amerindians were not any one ethno-state with claims to 2 continents. They were many, many ethno-states warring and clashing and migrating over 2 continents. They couldn't even get along and live with the various Amerindian ethnics let alone with Europeans and other races. Furthermore, some ethnics can't even live peacefully and prosperously even among themselves let alone other ethnics. That's how it is in much of Latin America, Africa and the middle east. Speaking of the Middle east, it's clashed with Europe for 1400 years at least, and the US navy way back in the 1800's. Talk about forgetting and abandoning historical lessons.

So today, we have a multi-colonization of the west agenda. Every state has a right to immigration policy and to decide who to let in if anyone. No one has a right to immigrate into any state. It's a political issue and needs a political solution before it's too late.

Ask this question, if to this very day whites and blacks can't live in Africa, the middle east and for a large part Latin America without suffering crime and violence and being marginalized, why would bringing all these groups together in the west not result in the same thing?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read studies that linked the darkness of one's skin to their historical native regions. It linked the skin pigment amounts to the amount of sun.

Black = lives close to, or at, the equator
Tan/Brown = lives near equator, not close or on
White = lives far from equator

Shouldn't it stand to reason that we have our geographic preferences? I, being of white heritage, prefer the cold climes of the north. I fry in intense sun. My skin just isn't genetically made to stand up to that intensity of sunshine. I evolved to hide in a cave around a fire: not much sun there.

It doesn't make much sense that black people, or tan, or brown, would actually CHOOSE to live in cold places. I mean, who wants to be cold when you evolved physically to be in the hottest parts of the world? It's just "unnatural". But, lots of things about our modern world are unnatural, so...
*shrug*

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I read studies that linked the darkness of one's skin to their historical native regions. It linked the skin pigment amounts to the amount of sun.

Black = lives close to, or at, the equator
Tan/Brown = lives near equator, not close or on
White = lives far from equator

Shouldn't it stand to reason that we have our geographic preferences? I, being of white heritage, prefer the cold climes of the north. I fry in intense sun. My skin just isn't genetically made to stand up to that intensity of sunshine. I evolved to hide in a cave around a fire: not much sun there.

It doesn't make much sense that black people, or tan, or brown, would actually CHOOSE to live in cold places. I mean, who wants to be cold when you evolved physically to be in the hottest parts of the world? It's just "unnatural". But, lots of things about our modern world are unnatural, so...
*shrug*
That's because different groups isolated geographically and evolved separately for 1000s and even 100,000s of thousands of years perhaps ~1.8 million as some evidence suggests, creating real differences that include behavioral. They don't come for the climate or landscape or admiration of the native people or the culture. They only come to northern latitudes (and whites stay in the northern latitudes) for wealth, safety and white pvssy and to escape their failed cultures. They mostly bring that failure with them. The elites are encouraging upside down colonization, sustaining and using cultures of failure to colonize successful ones.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine,

Humans have physical characteristics based on thousands of years of migration while living in conditions that didn't shield them greatly from the elements (as compared to present day). Today the environment is less of a factor in where people live.

It's 2015 and people won't live somewhere simply because "their skin is suited for the climate." Humans have been ignoring that silly frame of thought for thousands of years already. And has anyone ever really thought like that when choosing where to live? I don't think so. People go where the resources are... Always have and always will.

Hell, only this past century have European powers like the UK allowed far away nations their independence.

Humans will continue to migrate, and nations will continue to change for another thousands of years. Nothing ever remains the same. And technology and infrastructure only speed things along.

PS - Espi made a good point in a recent thread about people not giving a sh!t about immigration if you had the right skin color.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
It's 2015
The same argument my moroccan friend made the other day.... Hmmm...
And has anyone ever really thought like that when choosing where to live?
Yes. That's why the germans like argentina, because it looks like Tirol. Same reason the dutch went to South Africa, for the temperate climate.
People go where the resources are... Always have and always will.
Firstly: I thought africa was so full of resources....?
Secondly: If for example you have more money than me, can I move into your house? Can I raid your fridge? Or would you prefer to defend your own resources?
Humans will continue to migrate, and nations will continue to change for another thousands of years. Nothing ever remains the same.
So I take it you are opposed to the conservation of anything...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:

Yes. That's why the germans like argentina, because it looks like Tirol. Same reason the dutch went to South Africa, for the temperate climate.

Secondly: If for example you have more money than me, can I move into your house? Can I raid your fridge? Or would you prefer to defend your own resources?

Gaylan = PWN3D. For the 89th time.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^D!k riding f@iry alert. Man, its a damn shame how much time you spend on this forum worrying about what I post.
Chamber36 said:

1. Africa and Asia have already been raped of their resources, with companies and trade regulations set up to to mainly benefit first world countries or international corporations.

2. Lol, so now conservation matters? Tell that to the numerous native people of various regions all across the world who are constantly conquered and overrun. If its not Native Americans and Africans being overrun by Europeans, its Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan taking over the show.

If its not those guys its America with its grand scheme of global imperialism, then its Germans and the Japanese trying to overrun a land and place their own people there. Romans and Greeks anyone? They were pretty good at ransacking Europe, Western Asian, and Northern Africa.

Granted these examples are all of the violent empire building kind. But my point is that nations change, and the citizenry changes. Even people of homogenous nations of the present day were not always on a particular plot of land. Some nations you can go back several hundred years and see a huge demographic shift...while others may require going further into history.

Personally, immigration does not bother me. Ive got 60 years tops left on this Earth. Why the hell should I hypocritically deny others immigration when my people are immigrants themselves? Its a globalized world now.

Wanna stop immigration? You gotta stop global business first. Good luck with that. Globalization along with modern technology and infrastructure will ensure all kinds of immigration continues. Its about that $paper$ buddy boy.

Look at the UAE...tons of flipping oil, tons of immigrants, and tons of foreign businesses. The population growth in that nation is flipping huge btw.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
They all use the same liberal talking points.

Yep. But also there's a lot of places near the tropics I'd like to visit or live, but the natives make it an inhospitable place to be.

Yep it sure is. Also you can grow more food there than most anywhere in the world, much more than N. America and Europe who's been feeding the world. But the natives there have always lived near starvation. The land may have resources but the people are not a resource.

Europeans went and settled in Rhodesia and South Africa making it much more successful for all. The western liberals forced the "racist" whites to give control to the nonwhites. Massive stealing, raping, and killing and the decline of these countries was the result. This is a current event, not history. Read about what was done to S Africa starting in the 1994 and see what many white S Africans say. This is the future.

This is exactly what it is. Being forced to give up your resources, space and safety without even being allowed a defense or counter offense.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
lol @ the neg from gaylan. Did you know ****roaches also don't like having a light shined on them?

Vulpine said:
It doesn't make much sense that black people, or tan, or brown, would actually CHOOSE to live in cold places.
Really? Warring tribes, bush meat, open sewers and dysentery VS free food, healthcare, housing, potable water, garbage removal, electricity and the promise you can rape as many as the prized white shiksas as you want(hi Sweden) without any real reprisals sounds like a pretty big drawcard to me. Not only that but the host populations males are weak and emasculated to the point they're basically just women with c@cks and then big chosenite media whitewashes (Exhibit A, B, C) any crimes you do. To hell with that, I'd be signing up in a heartbeat. What's a little cold weather? Whitey has heaters anyway.

Jaylan said:
Humans will continue to migrate, and nations will continue to change for another thousands of years. Nothing ever remains the same.
Nice try but Asia will still be full of Asians, Africa will still be full of Africans, India will still be full of Indians and Israel will still be full of Jews. Did you mean white (and only white) nations will "change" after the re-engineering?

Bible_Belt said:
Oh come on, that's just wong.
I was just about to say give the poor guy a break with that PC sh!t, he's just realized because he's white he A) No longer has a genuine homeland and B) not even allowed to have his own own homeland free of the multi-kulti poz. It can be a daunting realization to a young player. Then I got it heh.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tits,

Are you calling yourself a ****roach because your skin cannot handle sunlight well?

Stagger,

Before you lazily say "the people are not a resource", you may want to look into how agricultural protectionism by first world nations takes advantage of lesser developed nations when it comes to trade.

Research is your friend. The USA and the EU do a lot of big talk about helping Africa and parts of Asia develop, but they have a lot of regulations in place that really hurt the domestic agricultural workers of foreign nations.

http://hir.harvard.edu/archives/5761 That link is a good start, but there is tons of reading that you can do with the help of research databases online.