Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would like to ask something about those here who shaved their heads

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to ask 3 questions to the guys who shaved their heads or are informed about it through close friends.

1)Did you notice any change in how girls treated you, both the ones you knew and the new ones.

2)Did you notice any change in how other men interact with you?

3)Did you notice any change in your personality or way to interact with other people?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Literally just shaved my head 2 days ago (no guard).

Had about 4 compliments so far. 1 fella at work said "ya look like a fvckin bowling pin". Lots of nazi salute shenanigans. My 2 year old hid behind someone when he first saw me. Girlfriend looked at it with an expression like she just trod in dog sh!t, but sent me a text this morning saying how much she likes it now and I "look like a bad boy". Other men seem to divert their eye contact quicker I've noticed. As for other girls reactions jury is still out it's still only early days.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the summer i shave my head sometimes, maybe once a year. it's a good look on me and when i start to gray i will go bald full time

my wife likes it. girls like it but girls like my normal hair too

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I would like to ask 3 questions to the guys who shaved their heads or are informed about it through close friends.

1)Did you notice any change in how girls treated you, both the ones you knew and the new ones.

2)Did you notice any change in how other men interact with you?

3)Did you notice any change in your personality or way to interact with other people?

1. At first YES, I did get a few compliments on my head (i'm lucky to have a good symmetrical shape) "You look so clean, younger, bright...etc."

2. NO...mostly because I feel men don't really care what you look like as long as your a cool dude (Incredibly, women are very judgmental when it comes to hair)

3. YES, at least for me. For some reason my confidence, even with the clean look, I still feel look better with a nice head of hair...It just enhances my look and features. Don't get me wrong, shaving the head is easy maintenance.

Try it, don't let my experience deter you...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

1) Uh... hard to say about the women thing. When I shaved my dome, it was to soothe some social anxiety my mom had about her chemo side-effects. I should say "yes", but, it's a tough call between being a purely hair-based dynamic and whether it was my DJ evolution. Initially, yes, sure. But, as I got used to rocking the style, I lost track of the "before" treatment to compare to. Women's hands reaching up to my face and head to help themselves to a feel took some getting used to.

2)Sure. Everything from calling it badass to asking if I wax it to make it shine, you know, haters hate. Mostly mixed, but men that knew me, and that it wasn't a "stunt", appreciated the move.

3) No. Since I can't see my hair out my eye ports, or my baldness, it was quite easy to forget about it either way... until a breeze blew. CHILLY! I wasn't a head-banger previously, so, not much was changed.

Now, I shave my head during the spring and summer as a matter of "air conditioning". Then, in the fall, when hunting season starts and I'm out in the woods, I let it grow back. Again, mainly a seasonal temperature regulation thing, and nothing to do with style.

A word of precaution about shaving it down for the first time: buzz it close with a trimmer first, then shower. While in the shower, scrub and scrub and scrub... it will be a little off-putting at first to discover how much dead skin builds up on your scalp, and it will come off like cheese once hydrated. The hair and natural oil "protects" that dead skin from drying out (dandruff) and getting brushed away. After all that scrubbing prep, razor-shave when you get out of the shower (or while still in, the point being to prep by getting the dead skin off, otherwise it loads the razor and makes it a beyotch the first time.)

Once you're done, try to keep people's grubby d¡ck-beaters off your melon. It's not okay to just reach up and rub people's heads, and when they do anyway, it will be shocking and irritating how cold people's fingers are compared to the heat of your head! I advise this, because, not only is it rude and uncomfortable, but mainly as a precaution against getting sick. Dirty ƒuckers who just got done scratching their asses, handling some dudes nuts, and then sneezing into the same hand will think "OOH! Shiny!" and unthinkingly reach for your head so they can shmear in whatever nasties they've accumulated into the thousands of tiny cuts on your follicles.

Just be ready to smack away the reaching hands (and feeling every draft and breeze). It's bad hygiene not to. These days, I'm like the Karate Kid... Wax Off! *smacking away hand* Wax ON! *smacks away hand coming from other side*

One last thing to consider: there will be a crazy tan line if you're a light skinned sort. Shortly after shaving your head, hit up a fake-n-bake tan session to even it out. I'm telling you, neon white: tan it up a little to tone down the contrast and not call needless attention to the fact that it's a new shave job. ...and keep some heavy SPF suntan lotion on hand if you are going hatless during the summer.

Other than that, rock it, dude.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys, Im asking because Im considering such thing since my hairline is reaching the point of no return, will see if it stops or not but at 30 cant really have the norwood look above level 1-2 so if it pass the limit I will cut it very short.

I read some comments in forums here and there from women in which most of them said that they like it more hair and while many can tolerate a shaved men, most wouldnt like it.
Btw Im still surprised about the hate toward such men, we're angel toward fat girls compared to them.

I also check out a study in which other men saw shaved men in certain ways from more manly and dangerous to submissive and docile, guess it depends on your facial feature and your body, surely Espi being so tall and big fits in the first group.

Then the last question is because we cant deny that our own perception is influenced according how people treat us, if people seems afraid of you, usually you tend to behave more aggressively uncosciously to confirm such thing.