Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If white males see themselves as superior to women and other races.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
If white males supposedly see themselves as superior to women and other races then why do they seem powerless to /threatened by feminism, women and other races or at least act as if they are if they truly aren't threatened by them in their minds in the first place?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White (Jewish?) males (and women and non-whites) in power use and empower women and other races as a tool and a weapon to oppress the rest of the white males in to a lower class. What WMs fear is political/government policy taking everything away from them and being outnumbered. Women have majority vote for instance.

It's not really about feeling one is superior to females or other races. It's about realizing we're all different, and by nature one sex or group will favor its own and try to get the upperhand over another.

I got to dispute the narrative that white males think they're superior. Every race and gender thinks their superior as far as that goes.

A recent example, Kurt Busch was indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for 'domestic violence' against his GF. And that doesn't include what the government can do. No one is afraid of a female but females are backed up the government, media and private enterprise.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk: What shade of male are you? More importantly, why do you assume to know the white male mind?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
White (Jewish?) males (and women and non-whites) in power use and empower women and other races as a tool and a weapon to oppress the rest of the white males in to a lower class.
Boom - this is what it's all about. Jealousy and envy. Whites are jealous of other whites, because we've had it so good for so long, at least in this country, and throughout Europe. I know it because I've been there. Before I came to this site, I hated myself and hated all the ones around me who were having success....with women and in life. I thought I deserved things just because others have them. It got to the point that I would have rather seen everybody with nothing, rather than some with something and me with nothing.

I learned the error of my ways, so that gives hope to all the other emaciated white boys out there. Long journey ahead though.

Stagger Lee said:
What WMs fear is political/government policy taking everything away from them and being outnumbered.
Yep, if or when this happens, we will be discriminated against mercilessly. Never fear though, the white men that emerge from that mess will be more ruthless than any before, and will probably kill their way back to the top of the food chain, just like those Neo-Nazi gangs in prison. First started as a way for the white minority to protect itself from black inmates, and to get respect, they had to be extra brutal. Eventually they became so feared that they are basically running the most complex organized crime ring in America....and the leaders are on 247 lock-down.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just usual apex fallacy sh1t. The powerful white males at the top do all this stuff and then the average white guys who just want to work, play video games, and fvck skinny chicks get the blame.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not a feeling of being threatened, rather it is being astute enough to recognize the negative, subtle ways White males are portrayed in Western media outlets. We have been raised to believe that negative racial stereotyping is wrong, but it is practiced on a daily basis on young males who have never owned a slave, colonized a tropical country, or believed in the "glass ceiling". It is unfair for them to be subjected to this, just as it was for other races or genders 40 years ago.