Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone plz explain to me how the F a card game makes 8.9 million?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elanlee/exploding-kittens

We can hardly get that much funding for medicines or to scrape together money to feed homeless, yet a game about a card you draw that is an exploding cat gets 8.9 million dollars?!? This must be all marketing because there are plenty of far more deserving board games/card games. I am at a loss for words, this must be backed all by lonely women living with cats or incredibly stupid people... I sometimes wonder if the people who frequent and donate to kickstarter just have money to throw away on garbage. Then again anita snarkyasian got Intel to hand over 300 million.

I think we are living in the stupidest age yet and I for one want to understand the stupidity so I can make my own money off of this. What the hell did these guys do, if you watch the kickstarter video its no better than any turd I've seen on newgrounds. The game is no more inventive than UNO meets Cards against humanity... so WTF?!?!?! How did they manage to get so many people interested in such a stupid concept.

The art is absolutely terrible, the game hasn't even been tested yet and already people are throwing money at it?!?!? I can think of 100 better games to put money towards... so I'm thinking if THIS game already managed 9 million dollars, how much money have regular boardgames/cardgames punked out of people?! It would seem that people today are ready to throw tons of money at junk while scrimping on things they actually need.

So then the idea would be to pump out as much junk and stupidity as possible and see how much money comes flying back.

Just as an example:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/schellgames/orion-trail?ref=category

the graphics on this game would have taken forever to make, yet they can hardly reach their goal... so what's going on?