Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Timeline Of Obama Administration’s Dismantling Of Immigration Law

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For several years now Obama has been doing everything he can to ignore, rewrite, delay and break immigration laws. Then he claims the system (he dismantles) is broken. And his "solutions" to "fix" immigration are even worse. And of course he'd go even beyond any new pro-illegal alien laws to benefit them further than the law allows anyway.

His executive order was in the process of giving millions of illegals amnesty, tax payer-funded benefits, work permits, driver licenses, tax refunds (Earn Income Credit). Next step will be voting rights and then citizenship. Fortunately, a federal judge has placed an injunction stopping it temporarily.

We need a President more like Sen. Sessions, but end up people like Clinton, Bush or Obama.

At the link, there's well over a 100 instances in the time line of his administration dismantling immigration laws.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/16/sen-sessions-releases-lengthy-timeline-of-obama-administrations-dismantling-of-immigration-law/

As Republicans work to overcome a Democratic filibuster of a House-passed Department of Homeland Security bill that blocks President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) is highlighting the Obama administration’s long history of dismantling immigration laws.

In a lengthy timeline released Monday, Sessions — the chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest — lists every instance of the Obama administration ignoring, rewriting, delaying and breaking the nation’s immigration laws.

The timeline begins in January 2009 with the administration ending worksite enforcement actions and, 50 pages later, ends on February 13, 2015 with the House Judiciary Committee’s revelation that the administration included a “sneaky” avenue for illegal immigrants granted deferred status to be placed on a pathway to citizenship.

Sessions’ list comes at a pivotal point in Republicans’ fight to preserve the nation’s immigration laws. In November, after the midterm elections, Obama announced he would provide unilateral amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

In January, House Republicans passed a Department of Homeland Security appropriations bill that also blocked Obama’s executive amnesty. In the Senate, however, Democrats — including those who said they were opposed to the president’s unilateral actions — have blocked debate on the legislation.

Funding for the department expires on February 27 and the path forward remains hazy with Republicans considering ways to break the filibuster.

The release of Session’s timeline comes less than two weeks before DHS funding expires and a less than a year after he released an earlier edition in May 2014. Since May the timetable has seen nearly 100 more additions.

See the full timetable:

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick an independent site instead of the right wing breitbart that offers clear biased information.

First of all, the right wingers have done nothing about immigration. They refused to vote on and pass any bill that came up on immigration. The President feels this is an important issue, so he took action on his own like a real leader.

Instead of having illegals staying here illegally, that right wingers allowed to stay here for decades, Obama is making illegals pay taxes like American citizens to stay here and become productive citizens. There is nothing wrong with that when they are being productive instead of staying here illegally providing nothing like under Conservative leadership.

Let's not forget that Reagan, Bush SR., Bush JR. let millions of illegals come here, not securing out borders, and supported amnesty for them. They can talk a big game using it as a politcal issue, but never did anything about it.

I thought political biased threads weren't allowed to be posted in the forum that causes arguments.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Pick an independent site instead of the right wing breitbart that offers clear biased information.
It's not an opinion piece. It's a list of Obama's actions dismantling immigration enforcement and law.

First of all, the right wingers have done nothing about immigration. They refused to vote on and pass any bill that came up on immigration. The President feels this is an important issue, so he took action on his own like a real leader.
We already have immigration laws that need to be enforced and aren't being enforced. There's no need to vote on more laws or for laws one opposes. It's not the President's right to effectively create laws.

Instead of having illegals staying here illegally, that right wingers allowed to stay here for decades, Obama is making illegals pay taxes like American citizens to stay here and become productive citizens. There is nothing wrong with that when they are being productive instead of staying here illegally providing nothing like under Conservative leadership.
At best, giving work permits (and driver licenses and tax-payer funded benefits) to illegals is just going to have them compete with US citizens for jobs. Their tax money won't even cover what they cost in taxes. We can't just keep legalizing illegals, encouraging more to come.

Let's not forget that Reagan, Bush SR., Bush JR. let millions of illegals come here, not securing out borders, and supported amnesty for them. They can talk a big game using it as a politcal issue, but never did anything about it.
They never did anything to the degree Obama has been doing, but even still who says that makes it right. It's was wrong then and even more wrong now.

I thought political biased threads weren't allowed to be posted in the forum that causes arguments.
That's rich coming from you. Everything you post is extremely political biased. I don't care one bit for either side. I oppose illegal and excessive legal immigration

BlackConvoy

Reaction score
I don't think Obama has done anything to break the immigration laws. They've been broken for years. Immigrants have been flooding into the country for as long as I can remember. It's hilarious that people want to complain about it now, and point the finger at Obama, when this problem has been brewing for years. I know that in the 80's and 90's, my elementary, middle school and high school years, I was in school with kids who were here illegally. The girl I lost my v-card to was here illegally. No one did anything though because their parents were working for nothing, and businesses were getting away with reaping the extra money they were keeping. It's only now that their kids are grown, have been drinking the American kool aid, and aren't content with living in the shadows and working low wage jobs, that there is a problem. Which there would not be one had something been done about it years ago.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackConvoy said:
I don't think Obama has done anything to break the immigration laws. They've been broken for years. Immigrants have been flooding into the country for as long as I can remember. It's hilarious that people want to complain about it now, and point the finger at Obama, when this problem has been brewing for years.
If you don't think he has, then go read the lists. Because more recent administrations have been lax on enforcing immigration laws, that some how makes it okay that Obama is the worst? You think people have only complained about it now? I and plenty I've known have complained about it under Bush, Clinton and well as far back as I can remember. The problem is only worse now and liberals are ignoring immigration law and rewarding illegals to a greater degree than ever now.

You never even saw illegals and other 3rd worlders in many states 1000+ miles from the southern border a little over a decade ago. Now there are enormous numbers of them. Mexico has changed more violently recently and the border and America has been changed. Your narrative couldn't be more wrong.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigration is a lot like welfare. Instead of blaming the people caught up in the system for all of the problems, we would be better served to look at who is making money off the current system. They are probably the ones who bribed (aka "lobbied") the politicians who made the laws.

The law school I went to had a program where we went to an immigration detention center, this one: https://www.ice.gov/detention-facility/tri-county-detention-center We filled out interview forms for Amnesty International. They would go through the data and pick out the very few individuals that they thought they could help.

We'd do a few dozen interviews every time we went. None of the detainees I met was there for any sort of real crime. It was almost always drug charges. For a lot of them it was just a traffic stop. I didn't see anybody who really needed to be in jail for the sake of protecting society from them. A lot of them did not speak Spanish very well despite being Mexican; they were brought here as little kids. They tended to have the accent of wherever they were from.

All of those people were in that jail because of a policy the government has of locking people up for about a year after they are caught here illegally, before they are deported back to their country of origin. The prison is privately owned by a company called The Geo Group http://www.geogroup.com/ I'm just guessing, but I would presume that our current policies are heavily influenced by companies like the Geo Group, who are profiting from them.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also about catering to illegals to gain votes from hispanics. It's liberals who are supporting the illegals the most and that's one of their motivations. Liberals are also obsessed with making formerly white nations minority white.

Crossing the border illegally or over staying a visa is all the violation an illegal needs to commit to be deported. They should not be released or detained for long in detention centers. They should swiftly be deported. Presently, gang members and violent illegals are being released in the US.

It's also about the Mexican government sending its poor and uneducated here instead of providing for them in their country, a country where you're either wealthy or poor. Illegals know it's against US law to sneak across the border. It doesn't matter to me so much all the nefarious reasons why illegals, liberals and even conservatives facilitate illegal immigration. All three groups are wrong, they know they're wrong and they're all harming middle and especially lower class US citizens.