Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is not a thread about woman

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I think I pretty much f***ed up a fairly big job interview
Back Story
Im a skilled immigrant in the UK (south african) and to stay here I need a company to say Hi we want you (for VISA purposes).

I work for HP through a contracting company as I worked for them as an intern and they retained me - its been alot of on and off the last few months and ive been killing myself for these guys

They are only recruiting software developers for my organization and I need to come back as a standard permnanent employee , I am a systems engineer and do not programme (not that much anyway ) but im willing and open to any oppertunity so I interviewed for it

Basically they put this piece of paper in front of me and said "tell me what this programming code is doing"

long story short - definitely dont think ive got this job

but what id love to know - how would you guys handle it ? Im prettty bummed out now but ill be cool in a day or two - this I know

also thought it might be nice for some personal dev stuff NOT involving woman these days.... my opinion only :nono:

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you KNOW you bombed the interview, don't sweat it and just worry about what you can control.

Hopefully they liked your personality, charm, and charisma :)