Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Muslim American students gunned down in NC

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://news.yahoo.com/three-muslim-american-students-killed-in-chapel-hill-shooting-112228584.html

Turns out this guy was a radical atheist...who'd a thunk it? As an atheist myself, Ive never come across wacky or murderous sounding atheists online or in real life. Ive met plenty of the arrogant or obnoxious types though.

Anyways, unsurprising that most media outlets are focused more on that Mueller girl, who despite a kind heart, put herself in harms way in Syria. There's been no constant breaking coverage of the Chapel Hill UNC shootings. And we all know itd be a sh!t-show in the news if the reverse happened (lone muslim gunning down 3 non muslim or white students)

Idiots like this gunman are only gonna provoke more retaliation crimes...because based on his social media postings...it seems his crime was definitely motivated by anti-Islamic feelings.

Like dude, if you wanna fight Islamic terrorists...go to the Middle East. Dont be a freaking puzzy who guns down 3 innocent students. And they were family members too...two being newly weds. These were kids who never did anything wrong, did well in school, and lived how good Americans should.

Ill say it again...this nut-job killer is simply poking the damn bear. Watch some Islamic nutjob come retaliate now.

Shame

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is currently front page on the news sites of all three major networks as well as CNN and FOX.

Also it appears to be over a parking space and not his radical atheism. It is actually getting more press than any other parking dispute murder precisely because of the religion of the victims.

The media loves stoking racial, sexual, and religious conflict.

Edit: May have been over a parking dispute according to police but possibly a hate crime according to the father of one of the victims.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Turns out this guy was a radical atheist...who'd a thunk it? As an atheist myself, Ive never come across wacky or murderous sounding atheists online or in real life.
Were you being sarcastic? The majority of these loons rampaging now are atomized sh!tlib experiments (aka: the new wave of loud and proud politically correct and eqwaaaality spouting "atheists").

• The Virginia Tech massacre was by a Korean who wrote hate mail to Bush.
  • The Columbine massacre was by a half-Jew and his friend, who had made an anti-racist website online and both had democrat parents.
  • The Batman theater massacre was by a man who volunteered for the Obama campaign, who had taken part in the Occupy demonstrations and was a member of the leftist-extremist Black Bloc.
  • The cop who killed other cops and a daughter of a cop in California, Christopher Dorner, was a Black man who wrote a letter praising Obama and attacking the NRA.
  • Rodger Elliot was a half-Asian from a Hollywood family

They sound like your average God fearing Americans gaylan? The big difference is when your God fearing boogeymen go on a rampage it's generally over substantial sh!t like a tyrannical government and they are better at it. When these influx of sh!tlib experiments lose it it's generally over lack of white puzzy or a cruel world or some other inane gay sh!t unique to atomized life losers.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're only making a big deal about it because it was a white guy and muslim victims.

This guy is probably a nut and there's no condoning it, but we don't know how provocative these victims were. I've noticed foreigners, Arabs and Asians and at times Latinos tend to be very pushy and arrogant toward Americans especially white.

I believe these victims were Syrian. Ever Syrian I came across a few years back in college had a hostile and arrogant attitude toward Americans. They should go back to their sh!thole war-torn country or at least their muslim/Arab cultural zone and be as arrogant and hostile as they want to be.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ this parking spot dispute angle the cops are trying to push.

This guy was a virulent anti-theist who made hateful rants against Christians and Muslims...yet were supposed to believe his shooting 3 people in the head was over a parking spot?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
...yet were supposed to believe his shooting 3 people in the head was over a parking spot?
So go with your feelings jay.

What are investigation, facts and reality compared to your feelings?

The guy was a deranged hateball. The dispute over parking was well known to both neighbors and the local police.

People get murdered for a lot less by loose screws all the time.

Jeez.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
So go with your feelings jay.

What are investigation, facts and reality compared to your feelings?

The guy was a deranged hateball. The dispute over parking was well known to both neighbors and the local police.

People get murdered for a lot less by loose screws all the time.

Jeez.
Its just like when some called Fort Hood "workplace violence" despite all the clues pointing to Islamist anti-American hate.

Back then there were people using the same response of "how does facts and reality have compare to feelings".

Well facts and reality show me an anti-religious nut executing innocent people, the same way a religious nut did it. We all know had a muslim killed 3 non muslims...and had anti American clues lying around...people wouldnt quickly dismiss terrorism or hate crime accusations by simply calling it a parking spot issue.

This hateful atheist nut I believe definitely didnt like these people because they were Muslim. Enough things about him point to his negative feelings towards theists

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol @ this parking spot dispute angle the cops are trying to push.

This guy was a virulent anti-theist who made hateful rants against Christians and Muslims...yet were supposed to believe his shooting 3 people in the head was over a parking spot?
The angle cops are trying to push? In every single news story I've seen it's mentioned the cops are trying to figure out if it's a "hate crime" and the FBI has been called in to 'help'. This is the case every time a white person commits a violent crime against a non-white person or a non-Christian. But if a Christian or white person is the victim "hate crime" is never asked.

This hateful atheist nut I believe definitely didnt like these people because they were Muslim. Enough things about him point to his negative feelings towards theists
Why should anyone have to like muslims and on top of that in their country. I'm betting there was an altercation preceding this. Syrians ime have a bad attitude towards Americans. I bet there is more to it than his feeling towards theist. Why didn't he attack some Christians? There's still more of them around. If he had attacked Christians I bet the atheist and hate crime angle would not be played up as much as it is here. The bottom line is apparently a murderer and we don't have enough facts to say he went and targeted muslims.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Why should anyone have to like muslims and on top of that in their country. .
Its a free country...but America is a country for people of all backgrounds.

So personally, in MY country, I like any American that lives positively and has good values. The victims of this atheist nutjob were certainly good citizens. They were simply young kids trying to get an education and succeed. And if you looked at any of their social media posts, its clear that they spoke out against hate and violence.

The nutjobs bullets would have been better spent on those who spread hate rather than innocent youngsters who are against ignorant hate.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This is the case every time a white person commits a violent crime against a non-white person or a non-Christian. But if a Christian or white person is the victim "hate crime" is never asked.
This phenomenon is called "man bites dog" (journalism). Whites being assaulted ,butchered and raped is par for the course and just another day. They probably had it coming anyway coz oppression and sh!t. On the other hand if a white hetero male (extra points if he's Christian) farts around a protected group it's livelihoods lost ,"sensitivity" training, lawsuits or jail as we just saw with that berger cun..woman (oy vey!) who had that man jailed for hurt feelz.

It probably doesn't help matters that the tribe who owns the leftoid media machine genuinely despises white Christians either.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This phenomenon is called "man bites dog" (journalism). Whites being assaulted ,butchered and raped is par for the course and just another day. They probably had it coming anyway coz oppression and sh!t. On the other hand if a white hetero male (extra points if he's Christian) farts around a protected group it's livelihoods lost ,"sensitivity" training, lawsuits or jail as we just saw with that berger woman (oy vey!) who had that man jailed for hurt feelz.

It probably doesn't help matters that the tribe who owns the leftoid media machine genuinely despises white Christians either.
Yeah and top of that you have an increasing number of foot soldiers, many of them non-white who just latch on to it. Take Jaylan for instances. Any time a brown or black person or a non-christen is a victim he gets all riled up. But he doesn't care if the victim is white. Notice how he said Kayla Mueller basically was responsible for her fate.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Yeah and top of that you have an increasing number of foot soldiers, many of them non-white who just latch on to it. Take Jaylan for instances. Any time a brown or black person or a non-christen is a victim he gets all riled up. But he doesn't care if the victim is white. Notice how he said Kayla Mueller basically was responsible for her fate.
She did put herself in harms way. Thats a fact. Just because I say that does not mean I said that she is at fault for her own death.

Btw. Read any right leaning news source or forum...and youll see a TON of comments highlighting the girls political beliefs as her downfall. So spare me the BS about who cares about deaths based on race. And lets not pretend like you and your flock ever rush to post about minority victims ever...so the hypocrisy of your post is glaring.

Also, all over right wing social media I see people taking the Mueller case as a way to bash "liberals". As if theres anything right about bashing a human rights worker. And there have been similar sentiments here from right wingers in the past.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
She did put herself in harms way. Thats a fact. Just because I say that does not mean I said that she is at fault for her own death.
But you never find fault with the actions of a non-white victim. You defend them no matter how much their behavior lead to their death, like you did with Michael Brown.

Btw. Read any right leaning news source or forum...and youll see a TON of comments highlighting the girls political beliefs as her downfall. So spare me the BS about who cares about deaths based on race.

All over social media I see people taking the Mueller case as a way to bash "liberals". As if theres anything right about bashing a human rights worker.
It is true her liberal beliefs and cultural mixing destroyed her like it often does for women. She had a Syrian BF when she went to the Muslime cultural zone, then got captured by ISIS and was converted to Islam and made the fvck toy of an IS commander, and ends up dead. Nothing wrong with a human rights worker. There's plenty of work to be done in this country.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Take Jaylan for instances. Any time a brown or black person or a non-christen is a victim he gets all riled up. But he doesn't care if the victim is white.
Gaylans level of hate for whitey is top tier though. I posted the Endgame documentary the other day to which his response was peppering the thread with " boo hoo :cry:" snark bombs.

Takes an unusual amount of pent up hatred to basically relish the purposeful soft genocide of an entire race. To his? credit at least he's becoming more honest. Used to drive me up the wall the gay passive aggressive way he'd hate on the white boogeyman when he first signed up at SS.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Gaylans level of hate for whitey is top tier though. I posted the Endgame documentary the other day to which his response was peppering the thread with " boo hoo :cry:" snark bombs.

Takes an unusual amount of pent up hatred to basically relish the purposeful soft genocide of an entire race. To his? credit at least he's becoming more honest. Used to drive me up the wall the gay passive aggressive way he'd hate on the white boogeyman when he first signed up at SS.
Yes yes...I hate whites because Im dismissive of anti-minority hate-mongering trolls online. Yep...must mean I hate whites :rolleyes:
Stagger Lee said:
But you never find fault with the actions of a non-white victim. You defend them no matter how much their behavior lead to their death, like you did with Michael Brown.
Lmao @ you bringing up Mike Brown. A situation that has NOTHING to do with this thread. Dont try to build up a bullsh!t straw man. Keep it on topic.

Mueller and the Chapel Hill shooting are both CURRENT EVENTS. In Kayle Mueller's case, I highlighted her actions because she placed herself in a warzome when there are warnings against Americans doing so. Right now I feel its not smart for any American to be there unless they are heavily guarded by an armed force. Its dangerous because of the kidnappings and targeting of Westerners. This is a fact and has NOTHING to do with race.

With regard to the Muslim students...why should I be critical of their decisions? They were at home, here in America, in a safe neighborhood...and being good productive members of society. Ms Mueller was a positive productive person herself, but she placed herself in a warzone. I admire her desire to help those in need...but it has to be pointed out that her actions are part of why she was captured.

Understand my comments now? Nothing to do with race...everything to do with the circumstances and choices made by individuals.

It is true her liberal beliefs and cultural mixing destroyed her like it often does for women. She had a Syrian BF when she went to the Muslime cultural zone, then got captured by ISIS and was converted to Islam and made the fvck toy of an IS commander, and ends up dead. Nothing wrong with a human rights worker. There's plenty of work to be done in this country.
Oh give me a break. You talk out two sides of your mouth. In one breath youre bashing me with an accusation of blaming Mueller for her death. Then in your next breath your blaming her beliefs for her death. Talk about a hypocrite.

And btw, there are numerous examples of people dying for their beliefs. This isnt a liberal or conversative thing. People from the left and right die all the time fighting for what they believe in. Nevermind the numerous women being abused and killed who are native to the region ISIS is in..regardless of those women's beliefs.

EDIT:

- You say there's nothing wrong with human rights work...yet for some reason its common for right wingers to bash "liberals" who go abroad to help others. I see the same bashing when people help poor American neighborhoods, especially if they are minority neighborhoods. Tell me why are most human rights workers Ive come across domestically left leaning? Why is that?

Why is it that most domestic and international human rights protectors are either middle of the road or left leaning? I think it says a lot about how two parties think about and treat their fellow man.

Plus, its apparent right wingers place their ideology and bias above feeling empathy for innocent people. I see loads more bashing of liberals from righties, rather than any sort of condolences for the victims. This is why your party is losing America.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Gaylans level of hate for whitey is top tier though. I posted the Endgame documentary the other day to which his response was "Oh boo hoo :cry:".

Yeah he's the poster child for everything that's wrong with multiculturalism. His racism is a good justification for segregation leave alone real immigration reform (reducing immigration). But still I find it bizarre how he'll carry the torch for groups that would be against him more than any.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This gives Muslim apologists like Jaylan ammunition.

"See there's nothing wrong with Islam , atheism is just as bad!"

Except atheism doesn't have a "irrefutable" holy book that justifies and encourages the killing of all infidels, shuts down all critical thinking and sceptical enquiry and punishes those who leave the religion with death.

And the facts suggest this was a long standing issue over a parking dispute - something neighbours have backed up. Anything else is just wishful thinking by the liberal media.
Lmao. I cant decide if some of you are hilariously ignorant, or just pathetically unable to read with comprehension. Or maybe it’s a combination of both, mixed with your typical attempts to put words and ideas in my mouth.

SocialLeper…did you read the OP at all? Word for word and with understanding? If you did you would see where I clearly state that I am an atheist. I also say that I have never come across a crazy or murderous atheist online or in real life, and that Im genuinely surprised that this Craig Hicks fellow was so virulently anti-religious.

So how is that in any way, shape, or form, a way for me to compare atheism to Islam? While I do know that any crazy idiot can take an idea, and twist it in order to support his negative ways…I still wouldn’t put atheism in the same frame as I do theistic religions. Modern secularist atheism shares no similartiries to the crap rightie Christians believe or the policies they push in this nation. And modern secularist atheism is a huge far cry away from what Islam is around the world…especially the absurd Wahhabi fundamentalist kind type of Islam.

My opinion is that modern atheism is much better than Islam and Christianity...and isnt "just as bad". So please stop with the horse sh!t. Just because I condemn the killing of INNOCENT muslims does not mean I dont condemn the nutty aspects of the Islamic faith. I condemn these killings the same way I condemned and spoke out against the Charlie Hebdo attacks online. Btw SS is not the only place I discuss current events.

And why the fvk does having sympathy for the loss of innocent life and condemning evil, mean I have to side with or against any entire religion? Again, stop the bullsh!t. No one is being a Muslim apologist simply for criticizing a murderous nutjob who murders 2 innocent Muslims. Wanna whine about Muslim apologists? Worry about your own fvking country.

PS - Believe the bs if you want though regarding Hicks murdering those innocent young folk. No way in hell that Im buying that he decides to go inside their home, execute them all with shots to the head, over a damn parking spot. Especially with the evidence that he's got huge issues with Christians and Muslims and was very upset over ISIS.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Jalen you are thirsty haha. anyway the New Atheism is very much a Soviet style bigotry against all religion in there is a lot of hatred built up within the movement including a very strong pro war sentiment. atheists and their statist ideology killed more people in the 20th century than any other group
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PairPlusRoyalFlush again.

Social_Leper said:
There really is no legitimacy to this argument of atheism as some kind of militant movement.
If I'm not mistaken you're both talking about 2 different animals. Leper you're talking about atheists who have quietly been around for centuries. PairsPlus is talking about this new wave of ATHEISTS who won't stfu about their indoctrinated hatred for (mainly European Christendom because that's socially acceptable) religion. Political correctness, equality, ATHEISM! and every other cult-marx buzzword has quite literally become their new religion and they approach it with the same religious fervor as middle age heresy hunters.

This is not the atheism you're talking about leper, this is cultural Marxism and PPRF is dead right. The endgame of cultural Marxism is full blown Communism and that is what I believe he was referring to, which has a death toll that exceeds every religion combined. Hence the militant movement reference.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Jalen you are thirsty haha. anyway the New Atheism is very much a Soviet style bigotry against all religion in there is a lot of hatred built up within the movement including a very strong pro war sentiment. atheists and their statist ideology killed more people in the 20th century than any other group
The USSR was communist atheism. It was forced...and the Soviet Union also forced people of differing faiths and cultures to intermingle under this force unity of so-called atheism. Ive already said that any crazy nutjob can take a belief and twist it as an excuse to kill. However, the reality is that the Soviet's crimes had everything to do with communism, and they could have twisted any religious or non-religious belief.

Btw, you may wanna check your facts. Atheists have not killed more people than any other group. The second World War was easily the deadliest conflict in the 20th century. And the Axis Powers all had religious populations and governments that recognized religion. In fact, Nazi Germany was very much against godless communism. Hitler frequently mentioned his belief in God in his speeches as well.

Also, earlier I spoke of secularist atheism. Atheism and Secularism are not the same thing. But by being a secularist atheist, you are neutral when it comes to others religion, but dont believe in god yourself.

What movement has ever existed where people killed in the name of atheism? People have killed in the name of a Christian God. They have killed in the name of Allah. They have killed in the name of a Jewish God. When has there been a large amount of people in history killing in the name of atheism and godlessness?

Communists don't kill in the name of atheism by the way. Soviets and modern day China simply use communism to further their own agenda, and Russia in the past used atheism to keep its control on the population. The killings they did were done for the ruling class, to quell dissent, in the name of their political doctrine. Religious doctrine had nothing to do with it. Atheism has no large, agreed up, and established doctrine.

I liken religious folks to rivals of two sporting teams. And I see atheists as the casual fan who has no skin in the game, but wants to see a good match (positive outcome)

Read the following link.
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismmyths/p/AtheismKills.htm
Tictac said:
Like I said, what is evidence in the face of your beliefs?
Sounds like you havent paid attention to the reports of this guys social media posts. Dude seemed to have a real big problem with religious folk. And thats part of why the feds have gotten involved.

Also one victim's father was on the news. He said on a few ocassions his daughter complained of Hicks harassing them, and that she felt he hated her and her family for who they were. So hey, its not like Im pulling stuff out of my butt. The feds are involved because they think its a possible hate crime as well.

But heck, if youre not buying it, youre not buying it. They are searching Hicks computer now. I gotta wonder what the response would be here if they turned up more glaring writings or media on his computer or online accounts, ala Elliot Rodger.