Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Americans who hate America

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed an increase in Americans who constantly put their own country down?

Humans are programmed to over-react to fear. This fear is what the media and all religions use to control people. If you bought into all the financial conspiracy theories around 2009, you likely ended up buying seeds and canned goods and ammo on the off chance that Armageddon will happen, instead of funding your retirement.

Now, think about this rationally for a minute. Life in the United States is some of the best living on the planet. The U.S. has accomplished amazing things, in terms of technology and wealth. We are a pretty good country compared to most others.

Now who would benefit from getting Americans to think their system was pretty crummy, corrupt, and evil? It ain't hard to understand that is anyone who competes with the US. Which is why Russian troll farms (among others) spread this sort of nonsense.

Before you buy into a conspiracy, think about who benefits from it. That alone might tell you who is really behind it, other than the guy selling you the book.

And then there are the various Islamic terrorist groups, whose stated goal is to take over the world. We are told constantly that this is not a conspiracy, even though they proudly put up websites that set forth, in explicit detail, what it is they are setting out to do.

Why are people so willing to believe that the United States is always a bad actor in any scenario, and that other countries are always innocent? It is an odd pattern… that people will sh!t on their own country, which has given them so much, and root for a country that would take away everything they have, if it had a chance.

The first step to destroying any country or civilization is to get their own citizens to believe it isn't worth saving. This was what brought down Rome.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
What is this 1956? No offence but you're talking like America is still a largely homogeneous society with it's people all sharing relatively similar goals, beliefs and end game results.

In case you've been living under a rock those days are long gone. You now have a massive and growing number of atomized and hostile people who literally despise the very traditionalism and host populations fast forgotten ideologies that built America.

As a matter of fact if you were to take away every blue state abortion loving careerist carousel rider, the wave of single mothers who haven't been widowed, third world gibsmedats and all the other clueless parasites hopped up on a public school (indoctrination) education that it's all those old dead (and living) white boogeymens fault you're honestly not left with many of the kind of "Americans" you're talking about.

Poon King said:
The U.S. has accomplished amazing things, in terms of technology and wealth.
I'm glad you said "has". Coasting on the coattails of a long gone homogeneous K-selected societies accomplishments won't last forever. Sh!tcanned the hopes of space exploration in favor of a welfare state and genuine science for political correctness and affirmative action quotas but at least we got google glass amirite?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) America's been eating wealth since the 70's.

2) Politicians have been promising the moon to voters since WWII, and they're starting to run out of free shyte to give away.

3) The only economic growth that has come since the 70's has been based on credit expansion, (personal and public) NOT genuine economic expansion.

What happens when people have been giving a free ride for more than a generation, and now it looks like the party's winding down?

People whine like little bytches, that's what.

And America doesn't really stack up well against other countries.

11th for Healthcare

Mediocre Eduction

Economic Freedom Index - Not In The Top Ten

Best Place To Start A Business - Not In Top Ten

49th In Life Expectancy

USA!

USA!

USA!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans are simple. I've had 15 years observational experience. It gets to me sometimes. Culture is useless because of it. It's like you have to live in smart areas to not be subject to inane, yet they are still very simple at least on the surface so human connection is not as good as outside us.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really say much more than these other guys have said. Ever heard the phrase that all the WW2 vets are rolling over in their graves seeing what the U.S. has become? I guess they all just hate America, huh?

And who cares what Russia thinks, anybody with sense can think for themselves, but see that's the kicker. Seems like more than half of America is a bunch of brainwashed idiots. They elected Barack Obama as president in a landslide.....twice.

I'll let you know more about America in 2 years. If they elect a Republican (he'll have to be a hell of a leader to overcome the long odds), then there's hope for turning this thing around. If they elect another Democrat after the complete clusterf*ck the last 6 years have been.....well that tells me that the left is simple here to stay and the numbers are too much to overcome. I personally don't think you can control the way things are going to go. People are sheep, no matter how many times you warn them of the coming disaster.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
What is this 1956? No offence but you're talking like America is still a largely homogeneous society with it's people all sharing relatively similar goals, beliefs and end game results.

In case you've been living under a rock those days are long gone. You now have a massive and growing number of atomized and hostile people who literally despise the very traditionalism and host populations fast forgotten ideologies that built America.

As a matter of fact if you were to take away every blue state abortion loving careerist carousel rider, the wave of single mothers who haven't been widowed, third world gibsmedats and all the other clueless parasites hopped up on a public school (indoctrination) education that it's all those old dead (and living) white boogeymens fault you're honestly not left with many of the kind of "Americans" you're talking about.

I'm glad you said "has". Coasting on the coattails of a long gone homogeneous K-selected societies accomplishments won't last forever. Sh!tcanned the hopes of space exploration in favor of a welfare state and genuine science for political correctness and affirmative action quotas but at least we got google glass amirite?
You're talking more about the American "people" than America itself.

I agree the people living in America today are largely ignorant trash, anti-intellectual, and lazy. And its somewhat of a catch-22 because to have "freedom" in America you also have to allow the lowest decay of society to degrade American culture.

But what country in the world is better right now? Where would you prefer to live? Most developed countries are more feminized than the U.S. and if they're not.. they have much less freedom.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Before you buy into a conspiracy, think about who benefits from it. That alone might tell you who is really behind it, other than the guy selling you the book.

Excellent thoughts, you got this way of thinking 'who benefited' from the conspiracy world.

Who benefited from 9/11 attacks?

A) Russia
B) China
C) Osama Bin Laden
D) Iran
E) Iraq
F) The United States itself

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Eh, I'm more optimistic. Remove California, NY, Ill and Mass from the country, just those four states, and what's left is not that bad, and you would never see another leftist elected as President. IMO, it's really a problem of 10 or so huge corrupt blue cities, people are starting to realize this and hopefully not be as easily hornswoggled. Culturally, there is still a silent majority of normal, moral people seeking independence and self-reliance in this country, it just seems otherwise due to pervasive garbage media and Complex propaganda.

Agree that we are becoming extremely balkanized, which will lead to voting with feet among productive people, leaving several Detroits in this country over the coming decades.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You're talking more about the American "people" than America itself.

I agree the people living in America today are largely ignorant trash, anti-intellectual, and lazy.
American people are America. You can't really separate the two. The America of today is not the same as America of George Washington's times or even Eisenhower's times. America that you see in movies no longer exists. Acknowledging the truth is not "hate".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question authority. Always. Especially when it comes to questioning a corrupt system.

All people have the right to question the behavior of their government or fellow citizens. They would be smart to do so. American exceptional-ism be damned, we are not perfect. Never were. No one is for that matter.

PS - And only the ignorant try to make this a red or blue issue. I see people from all walks of life b!tch about government. Every side has their beef.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
America was built and sustained on greed & cheap labor. Slavery, migrant labor, sweatshop labor.
This is nonsense. Slavery was an economically inefficient system that was holding the country back rather than "sustaining" it. That is why the South did not industrialize to the same extent as the North. Cheap migrant and "sweat shop" labour weren't major contributors to America's economic success either.

America was built on the backs of average white men. Farmers, factory workers, middle class office clerks. People who worked, paid taxes and spent money. America's current decline is directly attributable to the decline of this class of people, who have always been the backbone of the American society.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America was built on the backs of average white men

And then a bunch of rich white CEOs sold it all to China, India, and Mexico.

If you're going to blame anyone for the decline of Amurrica, blame the people who were running the show. The welfare class didn't build the welfare system. It was build by and for the politicians and corporations who get all of that money as soon as the welfare people get their check and spend it.

The food stamp system was obviously built by the giant food corporations, but even farmer's market vendors selling off the back of a pickup truck are starting to take food stamps now. People spending welfare money tend to spend a lot more freely. Crusty old red state farmers hate welfare, but if they're selling produce, they're making money off welfare.

I'm looking at developing some property in a few years, and I'd like to build a few giant houses that I could be proud of having constructed. But I would make a lot more money by doing the opposite and building a big trailer park or housing project-looking apartment complex so I could get Section 8 approved. That means all of the poor peoples' welfare money would go straight to me. I would hope none of them ever get a job and get off welfare, because then I would lose money.

Hating people on welfare is an easy distraction from noticing who is profiting from that system. They're the ones who are really running the show.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you're going to blame anyone for the decline of Amurrica, blame the people who were running the show. The welfare class didn't build the welfare system. It was build by and for the politicians and corporations who get all of that money as soon as the welfare people get their check and spend it.
I don't think anyone's disputing that.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my mind nationalism often spawns two things I abhor: religion and war.
Why? Because a zillion tribe produced movies about da big bad NAZEEES told you so? If you can drag yourself away from Fury, Inglourious Bastards, Schindlers et al for a few minutes here's what actually happened.

I also hate to break it to you but the US is already deeply religious, complete with an army of SJW's and other assorted leftoid heresy hunters. The masses will always cling to a belief system, it's just the way it is. They merely swapped out European Christendom for cultural Marxism which incidentally has an endgame death toll of 94 million.

But heaven forbid the host population ever unify under the banner of Nationalism eh? That would be like the worse crime ever. Better to just stay atomized until we're a legitimate 3rd world toilet coz NAZEEEES!! :rolleyes:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt, these here are two different groups of people bro:

Bokanovsky said:
America was built on the backs of average white men. Farmers, factory workers, middle class office clerks. People who worked, paid taxes and spent money. America's current decline is directly attributable to the decline of this class of people, who have always been the backbone of the American society.
Bible_Belt said:
And then a bunch of rich white CEOs sold it all to China, India, and Mexico.

The first group are likely to identify with red, conservative and Republican. The second is more than likely silver spoon children of baby boomers who inherited power. Let's not get that twisted.

I know us white people like to find ANY reason imaginable to blame ourselves rather than all the other groups out there, so if you're bound and determined to self-hate, point your vitriol toward the true target - the libtards.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people who hate America tend to simply hate white people especially white males being free and prosperous. They hate everything prototypical of a 1950's American male, Christian, patriotic, prosperous and secure in employment, has a stable woman and family, etc.

They rationalize and point to all the things wrong with America (many of them their own type of thinking caused) but when you come down to it they're just full of jealousy, envy and just want to ruin things for others.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Libs like to say, "It's better in Europe (than the US) because of xyz..."

Ok, fine. That's their opinion.

But such American libs never actually get on the plane lol.
Conservatives do the same thing.

When they endlessly whine about the country, or talk about secession, why not simply get on a plane and go elsewhere if the USA's values bother them that much? Cant handle the demographic shift, the changing tides? Then gtfo. Simple.

People went bonkers when Obama got reelected, and are currently getting nutty as gay marriage is close to being legalized in the entire country. I cannot imagine the flipping out that will happen if Hillary wins in 2016 and the GOP fails for a third straight presidential election.

Seriously though...if people dont like how things are here...leave. One thing "libs" do though is get their laws voted on or pushed through. Like I said, the shift in demographics and beliefs is bothering those on the right far more than those on the left. So its not like "libs" need to go anywhere.

There's been a huge cultural and economic shift in the last 25 years and its not stopping anytime soon. Either adapt, or renounce your citizenship and go abroad. This goes for anyone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think people who hate America tend to simply hate white people especially white males being free and prosperous. They hate everything prototypical of a 1950's American male, Christian, patriotic, prosperous and secure in employment, has a stable woman and family, etc.

They rationalize and point to all the things wrong with America (many of them their own type of thinking caused) but when you come down to it they're just full of jealousy, envy and just want to ruin things for others.
This is the essence of the entire Democratic party.

Jaylan said:
When they endlessly whine about the country, or talk about secession, why not simply get on a plane and go elsewhere if the USA's values bother them that much? Cant handle the demographic shift, the changing tides? Then gtfo. Simple.

People went bonkers when Obama got reelected, and are currently getting nutty as gay marriage is close to being legalized in the entire country. I cannot imagine the flipping out that will happen if Hillary wins in 2016 and the GOP fails for a third straight presidential election.

Seriously though...if people dont like how things are here...leave. One thing "libs" do though is get their laws voted on or pushed through. Like I said, the shift in demographics and beliefs is bothering those on the right far more than those on the left. So its not like "libs" need to go anywhere.

There's been a huge cultural and economic shift in the last 25 years and its not stopping anytime soon. Either adapt, or renounce your citizenship and go abroad. This goes for anyone.
While I know you mean this as an insult, I happen to agree with it. There's no question the sh*t-libs are winning, but it's only because the conservative right is silent and nut-less. All the while, the sh*t-libs are gaining more voters. It's stupid too, because the Hispanic population would more readily identify with the conservative right, and I think the Republicans are missing a golden opportunity. They need a strong leader to emerge in 2016.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Is this the same advice you'd be giving your "brothers" rioting over the death of Michael Brown? If you don't like blacks criminals being shot by white cops, get on a plane and go to Africa. Gtfo. Simple. Or is it okay for libtards to whine and riot over things they don't like, while right wing folks are supposed to keep their mouths shut?

Right wing organizations can also be effective at organizing and pushing legislation. Just look at the NRA. No one dares fvck with them anymore. What we need is NRA-like organizations devoted to other conservative causes.