Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sosuave whatsapp group

Andre Grunt

Reaction score
Hey, me and a friend of mine decided to form a sosuave whatsapp group for easy access to quick opinions and general discussion.

If interested add me up: +358413101775

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do it but those notifications would drive me insane. Ill take the plung if we find a different app that I dont use for other things.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Post pics of screen shots of the app.

uperman

Banned
Reaction score
Andre Grunt said:
Hey, me and a friend of mine decided to form a sosuave whatsapp group for easy access to quick opinions and general discussion.

If interested add me up: +358413101775
the group doesnt even exist

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it would such a wise idea to share phone numbers with a bunch of strangers on the internet.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be awesome. Juan assistance on the go. I'm in. +55 62 96489545

Andre Grunt

Reaction score
Okay guys u can mute the group if things get wild, but for now the group is fairly small with 5 members only

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Why not use Kik? WhatsApp charges you 1 dollar after a year and it requires you to use your phone number to add people.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys should try WeChat, if you want to make a group. Its a very cool Chinese micromessaging app that everyone here uses and its gaining popularity around the world. One cool thing is that you can disable notifications so you dont go nuts watching your phone indicator light blinking like a strobe light. No need for phone numbers either, just have a wechat user name (noone can see which mobile number its tied to) and you are set. -- it also has a ocean bottle function and look around which you can use to holler at girls nearby ha