Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What ISIS Really Wants

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a long article, but a very good one. I didn't know that ISIS promised a Utopian welfare state. I also didn't know they believed in Jesus.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

...(Sharia) would include free housing, food, and clothing for all...

...An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem. Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Muslims in general believe Jesus was a prophet, probably because his enemy was the Jewish leaders. They don't follow his teachings though.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
This is a long article, but a very good one. I didn't know that ISIS promised a Utopian welfare state. I also didn't know they believed in Jesus.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

...(Sharia) would include free housing, food, and clothing for all...

...An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem. Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory.
Read the bible again, the anti-Christ is not a man, why does people keep going by what these tv preachers been saying for years about the anti-Christ

revelations tell you what the anti-Christ is, its a system and it is a place. America is apart of the anti Christ system

that's what it meant by the lamb with two little horns and a voice like a dragon, the two horns is America and Europe, both of these countries started from so called Christian foundations but are now one of the most wicked places on earth.

The roman empire is apart of the beast with the nine heads. Stop thinking it is a man, it is not a man.

Also IsIs is America, what I mean by that it is government funded, they fund these guys to knock out others guys, then America knock out whats left to get their resources

stop falling for whatever comes on the news. The News is lies that's why they call them " the top story of the day".

You guys speak about whatever the media wants you to speak on.stop it

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm something seems a little off here.

A lefty rag run by jews with a shed load of pro-Israel columnists and one or two even being openly anti-white brings out a feeelz piece on why the goyim should embrace Islam coz "free housing food and clothing for all"

WHAT IN THE BLUE FVCK!!!??

I wonder if they're including Israel as a country who should :cry: for ISIS and welcome Sharia cause Gosh darnit they're really just a nice bunch of guys nyuck nyuck nyuck!! :crazy:

ISIS for thee but not for me!!

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islamic state, the siren call for all muslims .... western girls joining for the forced cover while getting their ovaries forcefully tickled. Yet we are told ISIS has nothing to do with islam.... so many misunderstands.
Muslims will not criticize sharia that would be tantamount to heresy. The Taliban,Boko Haram, Hamas, al-Qaeda ,Hezbollah,Isis, al-Shabaab and the Saudi monarchy keepers of Islam’s holy sites …. all implement nefarious forms of sharia with IMPUNITY .
It wasn't one giant leap for mankind but one small backward step for a VICIOUS and VINDICTIVE flavor of SHARIA that transformed a relatively modern Afghani society of the 60's into one worshiping a malicious totalitarian ideology . A society that valued its beasts of burden more than they valued their woman while main-stream Islam looked the other way, and it’s ‘liberated ‘ females whistled pass the cemetery for a vast swatch of humanity { Islam's females } ……… sharia-is-sharia-is-sharia !

Do not trust any muslim,period.More specifically, we are told that there exists a “moderate” Islam and an “extremist” Islam—the former good and true, embraced by a Muslim majority, the latter a perverse sacrilege practiced by an exploitative minority.Moderate Islam is a myth....some may appear to be moderate, but if there was an Islamic government in control, they would all support the Islamic One World Caliphate!

Where are the, libertatrds, protesters, feminists crying out about Sharia law?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I'm more worried about what the secularists that funded/trained Isis want...and why they push so hard to topple secular regimes in Libya, Syria, and you can go back to Iraq too.
AFAIK and in very short, it's because these countries threatened to break with the global ponzi scheme (both the way our "economy" operates and the petrodollar system). Also goes well with creating economic downturn in these areas so multinational companies can buy up the country for nothing. It's about exploitation, power and money.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe in ISIS, Horus, Set, and Osama Bin Laden. I also favor physics and think that two buildings falling at the free fall speed were probably demolished from within. I'm a nut.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
I also favor physics and think that two buildings falling at the free fall speed were probably demolished from within. I'm a nut.
People have to be in willing denial to still think 9-11 and events like it aren't inside jobs.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much of an opinion on ISIS.

But what I've seen, they need to be drone striked out of the history books.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but when the bad guys give to the average joe more than the good ones, I may afraid that the average joe wouldnt do his best to stop them.

Anyway Im sure more taxes and more big government wouldnt harm, just like when the italian population didnt support the byzantines trying to kick the barbiarians away because somehow the barbarians asked much less money and granted much more freedom compared to the big gov of constantinople.

Anyway regarding isis, we either bomb them and occupy their lands or they will keep growing, they started as a group of fvckers in iraq and now they are in northern africa, few inches from Europe.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ISIS is like any other organization. The thing they REALLY want is more. More power. More money, more influence.

They can spin that however they want, but it's ultimately just a cover story.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I don't think this is true.

Most non religious people genuinely can't wrap their heads around the idea that extremists (and I use that term lightly since it's really not a fringe of the faith who hold these beliefs) actually want what they say they want.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not the reality is the vast majority of ISIS's 100% believe that:

• The Koran is the irrefutable word of God

• Jihad is a holy war

• It is the duty of every Muslim to spread the faith "to the ends of the earth", by the sword if necessary

• Death in defense of the faith is the purest end and is the only way to bypass the judgement and ensure direct entry into paradise

• Apostates (muslims who leave the faith) should be killed

• Infidels (that's you), who choose not to convert to Islam, must be killed or may be allowed to live in subservience to Muslims within society

• Sex slaves may be taken amongst the infidels

Everything I mentioned above is completely sanctioned by the Koran.

ISIS are realising a plausible version of the faith. By that I mean if you had a 100 people on island. And gave them the Koran. And said. Live by this book. And then you came back in twenty years and had ISIS. That would not be unreasonable.

The problem is the idealogy - Islam itself is inherently destructive and until we acknowledge this nothing is going to change.

It's a shame that any public figure who was the balls and intellectual honesty to point out this straight line between beliefs formed by the Koran and the specific consequences of those beliefs gets absolutely slaughtered by the MSM.
I agree with that. Islam is a horrible political and ethnic and religious ideology period. But like any ideology whether communist, liberal, feminist, etc more money, more power and more influence is the primary goal. As you pointed out you do not want islam or in my opinion the other ideologies I listed to succeed.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American muslims( do they really exists? ) do a poor job of speaking out publicly and cogently against radical islam or even terrorist attacks by radical islamists. We need to send a message to all muslims in this country , if you don't like the freedoms of this country no one is making you stay.Deport any dangerous immigrants. We cannot let PC put our country at risk.

When it comes to Islam and Muslims, the obvious truth must not be stated.We are teaching our children to tell lies, in the name of political correctness.This is the same cowardice that caused British authorities to look the other way, while Muslim rape gangs ran amok on underage girls. Muslims must not under any circumstance be associated with evil.

ISIS jihadist or not THEY ALL secretly support the Jihad and wanna install Shariah Law every where, why they make a lot of children?
To make a demographic expansion and try to conquer our lands ...

They are sick psychopaths!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ISIS is either a direct or indirect invention of the United States to destabilize Iran and Syria. Think about it.

Why was the leadership of the Islamic State being held at Gitmo and later released from US custody?

How does a group consisting of thousands of fighters spring up and sweep across Iraq in the middle of the night under the noses of US intelligence?

Why did the Kurds complain that the US airstrikes were nothing more than a token gesture?

Whos is buying the IS oil and where does the billions of dollars go? Why have gas prices dropped since IS came to power?

There are no logical answers to any of these questions which means the only answer is they were either directly or indirectly created by the US.

My personal theory is the US wants to use ISIS to draw out Iran into a proxy war similar to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ISIS was largely intentionally or unintentionally created by the Obama administration.

That said and beyond that, ISIS is islam.