Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Science says people decide these 9 things within seconds of meeting you

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. People, maybe especially women, judge a person primarily visually and very quickly within seconds or less.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/relationships/science-says-people-decide-these-9-things-within-seconds-of-meeting-you/ar-AA9pbeP

I thought the last one was interesting:

Just a few steps were needed to give a sense of personality. Students equated looser gaits with extroversion and adventurousness, while the more clipped walkers were seen as neurotic.
So if walk loosely you're extraverted and adventurous and if not you're deemed neurotic lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to disagree with the point, I challenge any of you to find a girl unattractive only to change your mind a week later after talking to her.

Regarding women I can confirm that as well, I could clearly see interested girls to be interested from a couple of lines of conversations while those uninterested kept being uninterested.

Exceptions exists but as a general rule its a matter of second, or probably of chemistry.

It works when it comes of sexual attraction, symphaty or dislike...even when you try to oppose your instinct you later find out it was right.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this a day or two ago on BI. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. People take just about everything at face-value.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like to keep people guessin upon first impression.. I wear my own style of cloths, have a full head of hair, and look about 15 years younger than my age. People would never guess I make almost 100k and live where I do and have balls of steal when it comes to handling people who disrespect me. By default upon first impression don't want anyone to think I'm any better, or not as good, as they are. I like it even with as many people as possible to start, and then in time they learn what I'm all about. I think people respect you more after they find out over time that you are what you don't seem like.