Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i hate that females are so shy

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking through a popular street. Smiling.. Had a good hair day, money in my pocket...etc..

and I noticed that these females like to sneak glances at me. Some smile politely but not enough prolonged eye contact for anything definitive.

'nuff said...
back to basics

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In bed, they're not so shy though. Every girl is a massive wh0re in bed.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I can second that and I'm just 16

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but this is in the streets...on a weekday....

its like they just linger around me, just enough out of arms length.

fvcking annoying...like say hi or something.
I'm just walking along drinking my drink...and they sneak glances as they walk by. Or pretend to not notice me when they clearly saw me eye to eye.

and I was dressed in my gym shyt and exhausted from work so I wasn't going to be all in the mood to make her day or some shyt.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm experiencing this as well. Truth is, you're watching too many movies and music videos.

Honestly, this same thought process is going through their mind as well. They're thinking "why isn't he approaching me", etc because of the movies they see.

Fact is, everyone on an average day is shy.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Haha truer words have not been spoken. :up:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I've a lot of women that will just lay there in bed, actually probably most of them. That's not to say they wouldn't do anything ad everything but required to be lead.

Yeah women are very passive and subtle. About the most they'll give you to work with is a glance or proximity for a few seconds.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish they were more shy. To me it's really hot when a girl is super introverted and really shy. I understand it's hard to approach but no way around it. I want to turn myself into an approach machine. Truthfully if I'm at a store or what ever it's unlikely for me to see more than a couple of attractive girls. I should be approaching them all as if it was tinder and I was swiping. I don't have any dating apps at the moment so I really need to approach a lot. A world where girls approach guys as the norm just does not compute.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish they were a lot smarter and emotionally stable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
I wish they were more shy. To me it's really hot when a girl is super introverted and really shy.
I agree. There's nothing more hot to me that a woman who is truly feminine: shy, vulnerable, and demure.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach on the regular like there's no tomorrow..

but like I said, I was exhausted from work...plus I needed a break from approaching.

I just forgot how passive females can be. They put up such a front.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
as if you would ever know, you haven't even been with a girl before. posters like this are the reason that forums lack credibility, here you have a virgin like el payaso who does not get laid and is obsessed with the posting history of people telling the world about women. smh.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its evident that I was not dealing with it as best as I could.

stuff has been on my mind...like losing my party friend.

I value your input Jaeger pilot, hate ur drink...but what to do when one can't deal with woman's behavior such like the one I described?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Its evident that I was not dealing with it as best as I could.

stuff has been on my mind...like losing my party friend.

I value your input Jaeger pilot, hate ur drink...but what to do when one can't deal with woman's behavior such like the one I described?
was being sarcastic but it is the cold harsh truth, the old saying the truth hurts is very valid