Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD , Second chance??

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up bros, I was messing with this BPD girl messed up in the head seriously for about 8 months and the last month she got kicked out and I let her stay with me for like 1 month it lasted , but one day i seen she was texting her ex so i kicked her out , long story short she only stayed with me for a month and then she calls me one day to meet up and talk which i did at some lounge , and the ***** invites her ex also, so i look at her and i just left her there with her ex , i blocked her number and ignored all of the block calls i been receiving, After 3 weeks she calls me from a friends phone crying begging for forgiveness saying she will change , she will change her number she will do whatever i say just give her another chance, shes been texting me from different numbers like about 10 times a day saying shes sorry how shes suicidal, i mean do like her but i just never been disrespected like that before in my life..but my question to you guys is can these girls change? is a second chance really worth it? i have gotten some of the best relationship advice's from here, thanks again ..

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every so often life leads us to a fork in the road.

One road is the path of self-DISrespect which leads to drama, BS and headaches. All of which can be see at the onset of the road.

The other road is the path of self-REspect which leads to pride, honoring ourselves, our worth as men and which brings about true happiness.

Which path will you take?

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Every so often life leads us to a fork in the road.

One road is the path of self-DISrespect which leads to drama, BS and headaches. All of which can be see at the onset of the road.

The other road is the path of self-REspect which leads to pride, honoring ourselves, our worth as men and which brings about true happiness.

Which path will you take?

Your right man thanks for your response I actually feel better but feel bad for her ..

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER involve yourself with a woman from the moment you see she is BPD, or even just too emotional. she WILL fck you up bad. at best you can keep occasionaly stuffing her cvnt, but the moment you give "heart", you are screwed. and they usually play the game better than we do (sociopaths don't have a sense of honour), we will most likely lose.
as long as you can keep emotional distance, you are safe.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
NEVER involve yourself with a woman from the moment you see she is BPD, or even just too emotional. she WILL fck you up bad. at best you can keep occasionaly stuffing her cvnt, but the moment you give "heart", you are screwed. and they usually play the game better than we do (sociopaths don't have a sense of honour), we will most likely lose.
as long as you can keep emotional distance, you are safe.

emotional distance how? dont if you keep sleeping with a woman any woman for so long eventually you'll catch feelings? she still blowing up my phone i've been ignoring everything pretty much,

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omardacool said:
Whats up bros, I was messing with this BPD girl messed up in the head seriously for about 8 months and the last month she got kicked out and I let her stay with me for like 1 month it lasted , but one day i seen she was texting her ex so i kicked her out , long story short she only stayed with me for a month and then she calls me one day to meet up and talk which i did at some lounge , and the ***** invites her ex also, so i look at her and i just left her there with her ex , i blocked her number and ignored all of the block calls i been receiving, After 3 weeks she calls me from a friends phone crying begging for forgiveness saying she will change , she will change her number she will do whatever i say just give her another chance, shes been texting me from different numbers like about 10 times a day saying shes sorry how shes suicidal, i mean do like her but i just never been disrespected like that before in my life..but my question to you guys is can these girls change? is a second chance really worth it? i have gotten some of the best relationship advice's from here, thanks again ..

Forget about BPD for a second and just think of this girl as someone who acted crazy.

Now think about putting heroin in front of a heroin addict who's just lost his girlfriend or parent/sibling. Why do you think will happen with the heroin addict?

Same thing with your crazy chick she's just heroin. At first it was great because she treated you as if you were Zeus then she started to pick at you little things here and there pushing your boundaries or lack thereof all over the place.

She keeps pushing and wearing you down until you can't tell what's going on and you just allowed disrespect because you're too tired, too frustrated, and too confused.

Why? Because you are chasing that initial ultra validation, which becomes less and less over time. You are chasing the crazy girl dragon, my friend and believe you me it can be just as damaging as heroin.

You are now an addict for this girl and the only way to stay sober and not lose your sanity, your money, and your life is to block her out and go no contact.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omardacool said:
emotional distance how? dont if you keep sleeping with a woman any woman for so long eventually you'll catch feelings? she still blowing up my phone i've been ignoring everything pretty much,
just use her a **** toy. and if you spin plates, you will not catch feelings.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Forget about BPD for a second and just think of this girl as someone who acted crazy.

Now think about putting heroin in front of a heroin addict who's just lost his girlfriend or parent/sibling. Why do you think will happen with the heroin addict?

Same thing with your crazy chick she's just heroin. At first it was great because she treated you as if you were Zeus then she started to pick at you little things here and there pushing your boundaries or lack thereof all over the place.

She keeps pushing and wearing you down until you can't tell what's going on and you just allowed disrespect because you're too tired, too frustrated, and too confused.

Why? Because you are chasing that initial ultra validation, which becomes less and less over time. You are chasing the crazy girl dragon, my friend and believe you me it can be just as damaging as heroin.

You are now an addict for this girl and the only way to stay sober and not lose your sanity, your money, and your life is to block her out and go no contact.

Yea I still have not made no contact I unblocked her though because she has some mail coming to my apt..but the text and calls are daily just trying my best to ignore it .. Thanks man well put

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you mate...

They just. don't. change!

And it is not your duty to try and change them. Firstly, you just can't. And foremost you will be left beaten and broken in the afterwards!

Cheers! :up:

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys needed a reminder you guys did for me Witt your great advice ..I'm good been ok will be doing better soon