Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got this girl on hold...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her a week or 2 ago.

She IOI'd me when I asked how long she'd work. She said 15 mins. So I waited for her to exit the club. Took her home. Was too tired to try to fvck her, so I cooked (at 4 AM).

When she left, she asked me to visit her work the next day and I got a little kiss.

So I visited her the next day. Her little sister visited her so she couldn't come home with me that night. I was pretty disappointed because I went there especially because she asked me to. Got a txt with a smiley face and hearts for eyes.

I txted her back end of next day saying "ok no problem, we'll have fun another time." This led to us making plans for last week thursday. Thursday she flakes. I ask her on friday she could have at least come up with an excuse. She said she had to work.

In a slightly chumpish move, I visit her on friday, and ask her if I am to wait for her. She tells me to txt her lateron. However, since I was drunk, time flew by, and suddenly she was gone. I call her at 5 AM - no response.

To my surprise: Saturday she texts me: "what are you doing tonight?", I txt her something back - no response. So I go see her where she is at work. I ask her if I should wait for her to finish work or not. She said she didn't know. I said alright then, we'll see. Then my friends suddenly pop into the club. I end up drinking till closing time, and waiting nevertheless. She comes out of the club and we get a pretty heavy make-out after her work. She also told me that she used to be about 40 pounds heavier btw, which explains how she is smitten by me.

The next day (sunday night) I went out with my neighbor to a completely different club and had a ONS with some lesbian chick. Felt like I wasn't ready to see the girl immediately, so I put her on hold.

Sent her a text on monday saying: "everything ok baby?", she said "yeah and you?", I just respond "yes, thank u for asking". She says "haha", and I send her a ";)" wink. Decided not to get into any txt conversations.

So now it's 3 days of no contact, and I am getting pretty anxious. Things were escalating pretty steadily and pretty gradually. So I am wondering if I am playing it a bit too cool, just becoming silent so suddenly. I don't wan to wait too much longer and just want to call her tomorrow to see what she's doing this weekend.

My friend told me that I should just let her contact me, but I don't really see that happening so soon unless I tell her I wanna meet up with her.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but you're coming offf waaaay too needy on this chick. It reaks of desperation. Waiting for her to get off of work night after night? Basically whenever she asks you. You are way too available. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't gone silent on you.

You're anxious after three days? Cmon man, you should be forgetting about these girls for 3 days and then remembering that you were talking to her. If a girl is interested in you, it's a very good idea to occasionally go ghost on her for a few days.

You need to go out and get some other plates spinning. In her eyes, it sounds like you are transitioning from being a guy that she was really interested in, to one of the guys she has on the backburner when everything else falls through.
Never, Ever, Ever text a girl "everything okay baby?" again. Sorry if i come off as a ****, just being honest here.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's against common DJ knowledge to spend so much time on a chick. I just wanted to get the pvssy quick so I tried to strike while the iron was hot. And her IOI's were pretty blatant.

Also it was pretty easy of me to just visit her on saturday after she texted me.

I guess I did inflate her ego a bit too much, so that's why I put her on the backburner after I blew my load on the lesbian.

I know a lot of DJ theory, I am just kinda doing whatever the fvck I wanna do for experience's sake and she seems to respond well to my style. Also it's the unintentional IOI's that I look out for, and I was noticing quite a lot of them.

So everything I was doing I think I could afford to do, especially considering that she responded well.

Now I just wanna know what's next.

Like I said, my friend told me to just wait for her to contact me. It does like the best move, but it is boring. I might prefer to just game her quick and risk a rejection instead of waiting all the time.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's check the scores here:
- 2 weeks
- 1 little kiss
- 1 makeout session
- 1 flake
- 4 clear acts of indifference

She's not interested at all, you just happened to be conveniently close to her a couple of times.

Forget her unless she comes around to your house with a six pack of beer and a 12-pack of condoms.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
You need to go out and get some other plates spinning. In her eyes, it sounds like you are transitioning from being a guy that she was really interested in, to one of the guys she has on the backburner when everything else falls through.
Never, Ever, Ever text a girl "everything okay baby?" again. Sorry if i come off as a ****, just being honest here.
this ^

forget about contacting this chick again no offence but she knows,we know and you know , she's got you by the balls and youre going to have a hard time gaining all the respect you've lost back from her

best thing you can do now is too find another plate and take her to the club this chick works at and act like a mack

it might just give you a glimmer of hope

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Affirmative

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you started jumping through hoops it was going nowhere. although one could argue that not having sex could also been the kiss of death.

Asking to see you was a compliance test which you failed. Why go see her at work? You can't escalate and she can cut you off at anytime to deal with work issues.