Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got bald spot in my beard. Am I screwed or Will Confidence Win?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

so basically I have this crappy condition known as alopecia barbae. The thing is I have a thick beard with black hair. This bald spot is on the right side of my chin and the size of a nickel. Not only that but another small one on the left side and things could get worse.

Its very sharp edged and looks like the mange or something. It sucks real bad. A few years ago I lost like 85% of my facial hair and looked like ****. Thankfully within 2-3 years it grew back. But now it might be starting up again.

There is no cure despite what you read and this is an auto immune condition. To be honest I expect this bald spot to go away and my beard to return to normal. But it could take a while....im gonna be positive about this and I will make a full recovery within 3-6 months :)

But now to my question. Am I screwed when it comes to picking up girls? Last time I had this I had awful luck with girls. But I am wondering....maybe its a confidence thing?

I know of course it looks like **** and looks literally like I have a disease (do a google search.) But am I screwed or can I still hook up with tons of smoking hot girls? I have been on a good streak lately and wondering if this is gonna screw me. I have already lost some confidence over it.

But I am asking for a poll basically. Can I still get hot girls and even date a super hot girl? I guess its only logical to assume this will lower my attraction to girls. But what do you guys think? If I keep my confidence and the way I treat girls will I be ok?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bald be a man and accept it I still pull decent looking chicks and I am not in that great shape. The irony is I got rejected by a fat chick because of my baldness boooooo hoooooo I banged cuter aahahahahahah

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way.....now I now some dudes will come in here and say I am over exaggerating, but 98 percent of women are on the uglier side without make up.....

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
I'm bald be a man and accept it I still pull decent looking chicks and I am not in that great shape. The irony is I got rejected by a fat chick because of my baldness boooooo hoooooo I banged cuter aahahahahahah
I understand being bald really sucks. I respect you for that. But this is a tad different. The reason being is I literally look sick like I have an illness or something. Even with a close shave I cannot hide it. Look up the pics online. Besides that I am not looking just to pull decent looking chicks. Not saying you cannot pull amazing looking girls...I am just saying I am high usually. Of course I will still get with decent looking chicks. But I need a really good looking girl from time to time too :)

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure if I go to clubs the drunk girls might not care about my beard spots. But maybe just being confident will take me far?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Personall I would shave it off.

It is not a confidence thing, or bowing to social pressure. The fact is....it looks like a disease, etc. Not trying to be hard bud, just honest.

If you meet a girl, looks decent until you get close and you see she has some kind of weird skin rash going on, or bad excema.....does that turn you on or off?

Shave it off for now, re-grow later when it has cleared up.
Dude I wish it was that simple. Did the miss the part where I said I cannot hide it even with a close shave? I always look like I have an illness.