Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Comminity Cheating Facts | Survey

When have you been cheated on BY A WOMAN?

• While MARRIED I was FOR SURE cheated on

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • While in a LTR I was FOR SURE cheated on

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I suspected I was cheated on in MARRIAGE(s) but never confirmed for sure

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I suspected I was cheated on in LTR(s) but never confirmed for sure

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I am gay and don't date women

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I know for a fact I have never been cheated on, EVER

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I am a virgin and don't have sex with women

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Hey Lefty this survey is stupid

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

logicallefty

Reaction score
We have had some good conversations about cheating women. Do 50% cheat? 60%? 100%? 0%?

Let's see where we are on here.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will find the majority of men here have all been cheated on or are feeling jaded for some reason. This poll is biased.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Epimanes said:
I think you will find the majority of men here have all been cheated on or are feeling jaded for some reason. This poll is biased.
Thank you for the input. There are some guys on here that seem more non jaded than the majority of us. I am anxious to see how our community lines up with the media reports we talked about that said 50% or 60% (of married women) cheat. Maybe it's just those of us who are the most active who have been cheated on? May be lots of guys on here who never post and never have been. I hope to hear from them too.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am married and have not committed adultery or had adultery committed against myself.. So I consider myself lucky in that regard. My wife had an EA once.. But that was because I was being too beta and acted too needy. I got out of my funk.. Alpha'd up.. And shut down that EA before it turned PA and into divorce. Life lesson for sure. All good now have a good mix of both alpha and beta traits now to keep things in balance. :)

Will be interesting to see what others have to say.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
How the Hell would you get a percentage of women that 'cheat' from this 'survey'?

Don't quit your day job.
shut up titac. This is a decent thread. Some one needs to bring it up. and people should talk about it. Otherwise your perpetuating some blue pill mentality, and just accepting it.

Especially for men on this site that are being cheated on right now. They need a reality check, and learn how to save themselves.

What the fvck is you problem man? You think 40 yo women should be put on a pedastil, you think women cheating shouldn't be discussed?

I your acting like a beta who believes in true love, and 40 + women are the key.

da fuq wrong with you old man?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way.. Ok I agree an EA is adultery to the extent that jesus put it "if you even think sexual thoughts about someone other than your spouse you have committed adultery in your heart"

However.. We all commit adultery under that.

But in my case I didn't count the EA as adultery because there was never any physical contact. Only msn messenger chats. Sure it still hurt.. But I blamed myself because of my bad beta traits at the time. Thankfully there was nothing more than chats.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
How the Hell would you get a percentage of women that 'cheat' from this 'survey'?

Don't quit your day job.
:crackup: hilarious!

lefty meant well with the survey but it doesn't matter

quit living in the past, if she cheated that is old news, she should be out of your mind, the relationship is old history, dont dwell over something that happened months/years ago, your game should be tight after that experience where you can game better women :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Poll is skewed, and it will shoot out biased statistics (like most statistics)

"How?" or "Blah, blah, you're an idiot P&V"

No, I'm smart. Listen up:

So, if you were in 10 LTR's in your life and you got cheated on ONCE, possibly in your AFC days, or possibly you just fell under the spell of the wrong woman, if it happened ONCE out of TEN times, then you'd be checking the FOR SURE cheated on box.

So, if everyone got cheated on 1 out of 10 times and checked the FOR SURE box, then the outcome of this survey would be that women cheat 100% of the time, although in truth, it would be only 10% of the time.

Good effort lefty but you left out my category all together so I had to check the "Hey Lefty this survey is stupid category."

I would like to say: "I know for a fact I have never been cheated on, EVER" But I can't in 100% confidence say this.

Mine would be: "For the most part, I don't believe I've ever been cheated on."

There was one time long ago, but we were broken up but not really, and I don't know if she actually hooked up with another guy, but their were signs that she might be seeing someone else, blah, blah. So, "for the most part" works for me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I could have done a few things different on the survey but what the heck... Its making for some good fun and discussion. Peeks I see what u mean about the percentage.

Naughty Fins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got cheated on 2 times already.
The first one was a long-term relationship. All we ever did was kino though. All of the sudden everyone at school told me I was being cheated on. After that all guys at school labeled her as "Cheater".
The second one was short-term, but fun as hell. Four dates, two kisses(I'm proud of it). Then my friends told me she was hanging out with this guy 1-on-1. Asked her who that is, told me it was a "friend" and that she hangs out with more "friends". I dumped her out of insecurity. Too bad she was pretty hot :cool:

Ever since I dumped her, I learned alot, and my AFC days were over :up:

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epi, you know you'd never try to say an EA isn't adultery at the MB forum, you'd get crucified.

She's at a high risk to do it again.
You're at high risk of retaliation.
She can't have contact with that dude again.

Whether you buy all the MB kool aid or not, I'd be real about my situation if I was you.

All due respect.

pbsurf

Banned
Reaction score
I like the thread LL. Some real life sh*t, not just theory.

And i don't care if its a biased poll - the numbers are still f-d up.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Epi, you know you'd never try to say an EA isn't adultery at the MB forum, you'd get crucified.

She's at a high risk to do it again.
You're at high risk of retaliation.
She can't have contact with that dude again.

Whether you buy all the MB kool aid or not, I'd be real about my situation if I was you.

All due respect.
Oh I know.. Never say never. I don't buy into all of the MB program. Just what was necessary to up my good beta for plan A. My situation was no where near as bad as most of the stories on MB. But she/we def rode a slippery slope for quite some time. Wish I had of found this place and marriedmansex life sooner. BUT that's behind us now. My wife is very obviously attracted now. We are becoming the couple everyone hates it seems and this has been happening for a steady 2 years. All extraordinary precautions in those departments are covered.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, people answered this seriously lol. did expected to be the only dude who voted for, guess what

logicallefty

Reaction score
pbsurf said:
I like the thread LL. Some real life sh*t, not just theory.

And i don't care if its a biased poll - the numbers are still f-d up.
Thank you Sir.

I am really enjoying watching these numbers come in.

Looks like guest users without a SS account can vote too. :rockon:

I hope we get 100 votes or many more.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bump

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
This Poll is skewed, and it will shoot out biased statistics (like most statistics)

"How?" or "Blah, blah, you're an idiot P&V"

No, I'm smart. Listen up:

So, if you were in 10 LTR's in your life and you got cheated on ONCE, possibly in your AFC days, or possibly you just fell under the spell of the wrong woman, if it happened ONCE out of TEN times, then you'd be checking the FOR SURE cheated on box.

So, if everyone got cheated on 1 out of 10 times and checked the FOR SURE box, then the outcome of this survey would be that women cheat 100% of the time, although in truth, it would be only 10% of the time.

Good effort lefty but you left out my category all together so I had to check the "Hey Lefty this survey is stupid category."

I would like to say: "I know for a fact I have never been cheated on, EVER" But I can't in 100% confidence say this.

Mine would be: "For the most part, I don't believe I've ever been cheated on."

There was one time long ago, but we were broken up but not really, and I don't know if she actually hooked up with another guy, but their were signs that she might be seeing someone else, blah, blah. So, "for the most part" works for me.
I dont think its skewed. Of course it could be 1/10 or 1/100, that a man thinks or knows he was cheated on in an ltr.

I already took in to account what you stated, before your post.

What kind of retard would take the numbers at face value? You have to take the things you stated into account, I did, and I assume most others would also.