Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sudden change in behaviour

chocoboy

Reaction score
Met this girl at the gym. While I was talking to some of my friends, I observed she was observing me and even heard me chit-chatting. Finally, I approached her and talked.

1.She seemed very interested during the first few days. She used to glance at me quite often and whenever I caught her eye, she swiftly used to turn her head. I was ****y n funny most of the times and she used to enjoy the talk. Whenever I said "Hi", we used to shakehands. Infact at times, she used to chat with me once she was done gymming. I also asked her out, she smiled, shy'ed and said her schedule was tight but would see to it sometime. (actually her job profile is quite hectic. she's always on her toes).

2.Suddenly, one fine day she looked gloomy. She didn't even shake hands !!! When I was exercising right next to her, she was looking away. Infact, she left the machine and went to the corner of the gym leaving her exercise mid-way !! I was shocked. How could she get repelled to such an extent ?? It seemed as if someone turned her against me. Someone must have *****ed about me behind my back. (maybe some jealous girl/guy. She is one of the hottest girls in the gym and I ain't less than her either.... all of my girl and guy friends would vouch for it)

3.Next few days, she doesn't even look at me in the gym, as if I never existed !! After a gap of 5 days, I sent her some texts, her response was lukewarm. Asked for a movie, she rejected (I knew she would)

4.Then I started to ignore her. Within 9 days, she approaches me and says "Hi". Not just a "Hi", she appreciates my clothes too !! I begin a conversation, again the ****y/funny talk. She smiles and laughs. I asked her if she would like to join me for a Saturday night social evening. After initial hesitation she agrees but in the end does not show up. I too didn't call/text her to ask why she couldn't make it.

5.The very next day, I again ignored her in the gym. Then, she went on a vacation and temporarily stopped coming to the gym. Her birthday fell 16 days later (saw it on her facebook profile, even though I'm not in her friend's list). Finally on her birthday, I messaged her exactly at 12 midnight. I thought she would get surprised to see my message. After all, she wouldn't be expecting a message from me, we never talked about birthdays nor was I added on her facebook profile.
She gives a dry reply: "Thank you so much". Thats' it. I asked her how was her life going on, but she didn't reply.

6.Finally, she came back after a 1.5 month long break. And today, we just exchanged a "Hi" and a smile (without a shakehand)

Is there anything that can be done ?? In the initial stages of dating and relationship, when the girl is yet to trust you 100%, if "someone" tells the girl all negative stuff about the guy, she tends to believe that "someone" and backs-off. Her shields get stronger and she starts hating/disliking the poor guy. How to deal with such a situation. How can the guy prove that she needs to know him more herself and not depend on other sources.

Please help.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. You've been hitting on her for a few months and nothing hell Nah! Have some dignify. Even if you have lack of options but Nah!!!!!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. Move on. She ain't interested unless you are "just friends." Continue to ignore her, she doesn't want you anyway.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her birthday fell 16 days later (saw it on her facebook profile, even though I'm not in her friend's list). Finally on her birthday, I messaged her exactly at 12 midnight. I thought she would get surprised to see my message. After all, she wouldn't be expecting a message from me, we never talked about birthdays nor was I added on her facebook profile

This comes across as pretty stallker-ish!

You are trying way too hard. this girl has other options she is more interested in. Let it go. If you had some options you would be a lot better off in more ways than one.

chocoboy

Reaction score
@Tictac- The reason why I wrote "suddenly" is because she didn't lose interest gradually. One day she's chatting away merrily... talking about her favourite movies, her interests etc. Then for 2 days she was absent from the gym. On the third day she acted absolutely opposite.

Can anyone reply to the second part of the question? How to handle when some third person backbites about a guy to a girl? Even if the girl would be interested, she would stay away.

Igetit!

Reaction score
chocoboy said:
@Tictac- The reason why I wrote "suddenly" is because she didn't lose interest gradually. One day she's chatting away merrily... talking about her favourite movies, her interests etc. Then for 2 days she was absent from the gym. On the third day she acted absolutely opposite.
Ok,umm....SO? What difference does it make whether her interested declined slowly or not......the point HERE and NOW is.....SHE'S NOT INTERESTED.

The first day she seemed to have interest. There's no contact between you two for the next 2 days,then all of the sudden,she seems to have changed...

Well what could you have done? If you have to have CONSTANT,24-7,unedited,uninterrupted communication with her just for her interest to be maintained,then this whole thing was doomed from the start.

Only question I have is from what you said right here.....

She seemed very interested during the first few days.

Ok,the first FEW days? Well how many is "a few"? I ask this for a reason...

You talked about how she'd glance at you and you'd catch her eye,about how you were ****y funny with her and she enjoyed it,about how you two used to shake hands when saying hi,and how she used to come talk to you whenever she'd finish working out. Ok.....well HOW LONG did all that go on BEFORE you asked her out?

Can anyone reply to the second part of the question? How to handle when some third person backbites about a guy to a girl? Even if the girl would be interested, she would stay away.
None of this matters. Dude,let me show you something...take a look at this......

1: I also asked her out, she smiled, shy'ed and said her schedule was tight but would see to it sometime.

2: After a gap of 5 days, I sent her some texts, her response was lukewarm. Asked for a movie, she rejected (I knew she would).

3: I asked her if she would like to join me for a Saturday night social evening. After initial hesitation she agrees but in the end does not show up.

Ok.....look at ALL THAT put together. You've asked her out THREE times and ALL THREE TIMES,she either flaked,blew you off,or just flat out turned you down.......ALL THREE TIMES.

So here's my question for you......are you slow? I mean what? What's she gotta do......rent one of those big,jumbo-sized digital billboards on the side of a highway saying, "Hey Chocoboy....I DON'T LIKE YOU. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU...STOP ASKING ME OUT" in big,bold,flashing letters?

You hit the "tri-fecta".....got a blow-off excuse,got rejected,AND got flaked on.....all by this one girl.

You're persistent,I'll give you that. Foolish....but persistent.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women just want to flirt with guys to get attention but have no intention of ever going out with them.
This is definitely one if those times. Move on, man!