Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Return of Skinny

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, this is my 1000th post (almost). This also marks 1 year since I joined the SOS community. Boy, what a ride it has been. In August 2013, I had no idea what I was doing with women. I was an AFC and on top of that I was a depressed alcoholic. Since then, I’ve had a gf and a few plates. In the past 12 months, I have gotten great input from guys like PairPlusRoyalFlush, Atom Smasher, Mike32Ct, Spiegel, zekko, Espi, and even PlayHer Man. I wanted to share some of the tips I got that resonated with me the most:

1) Never let the pursuit of women get in the way of your professional goals.
2) Work out regularly. Not just to get tail – you will look better and feel healthier.
3) Read books on game and self-improvement. The ones by Brian Tracy were most helpful to me. And of course, reading Neil Strauss has changed my perspective.
4) Treat HB 9’s like they are HB 2’s.
5) Don’t let one rejection ruin you. If you aren’t getting rejected, you’re not trying.
6) Don’t get satisfied by just one woman. If you don’t you will risk oneitis.
7) Don’t put puss on a pedestal. She’s not that special, and if you treat her like she’s really special, you’ll be an AFC.
8) Social circle is king. Expanding your social circle will do wonders for your game.
9) Try approaching without drinking. Don’t use drinking as a crutch.
10) Track your progress and set small goals. Over time, your hard work will build up.

That’s it folks! It’s good to be back!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
You sent me a message a while back, how did things go with the brunette HBB you met in LA?
Oh, the Italian girl. Well we were texting back and forth after the date but then she went ghost. I didn't expect it to last that long since we are 400 miles apart. I'm sure I'll run into her again when I'm down there since we are connected thru mutual friends.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you like this mate!

Reading this, comparing to you older posts, we all can see that you have really gone way too far from that sorry self you were back then!

It was really inspiring reading sh*t like this from you Skinny! Cheers! :up:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back.

B

BeDJ

Gray The Prince said:
1000 posts in a year, damn. I've been here for almost four and don't have that many.
I've been here for 10 and I'm still pretty AFC/Autistic. What is your point?