Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of men do italian women in America go for?

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently started growing a strong attraction towards italian girls but there aren't that many where I live right now. So I want to know, what kind of guys do they go for?

Game and of course looks wise (guidos or what?).

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day another pointless race post..

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. HowardHughesDiCaprio I've got to stop you right here.

You seem to be overly concerned with the exact type of men that such and such women go for, Italian chicks, chicks in So Cal etc.

If I tell you Italian chicks only love black men are you going to become a black man? If they strictly dig Cambodian men are you going to become Cambodian?

#1 It is impossible to generalize the type of men that a whole group of women love because it depends on the individual woman, simple as that. Ask a group of 20 Italian women what they prefer you're going to get a whole host of different answers. To each his, or her, own.

#2 What they like is irrelevant. You can only be yourself, nothing more, nothing less. Just work on yourself and your confidence. When you do that you'll find all types of women are open to you.

You've described yourself as a tall, darker skinned middle eastern type if I remember correctly. There are PLENTY of women who are attracted to that look, stop sweating the details my friend. :cool:

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Mr. HowardHughesDiCaprio I've got to stop you right here.

You seem to be overly concerned with the exact type of men that such and such women go for, Italian chicks, chicks in So Cal etc.

If I tell you Italian chicks only love black men are you going to become a black man? If they strictly dig Cambodian men are you going to become Cambodian?

#1 It is impossible to generalize the type of men that a whole group of women love because it depends on the individual woman, simple as that. Ask a group of 20 Italian women what they prefer you're going to get a whole host of different answers. To each his, or her, own.

#2 What they like is irrelevant. You can only be yourself, nothing more, nothing less. Just work on yourself and your confidence. When you do that you'll find all types of women are open to you.

You've described yourself as a tall, darker skinned middle eastern type if I remember correctly. There are PLENTY of women who are attracted to that look, stop sweating the details my friend. :cool:

I can live with that :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women who come to the US do it for one reason: to find a rich husband. So the answer is a rich beta.

Or do you mean "of italian ancestry?" Dunno man. Other Italian men?

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel that women differ by race and heritage, there seems to be some sort of preference overall as a whole. Like for example, I have found that asian women tend to prefer white men quite a lot but for some reason a few have liked me. Overall I find that most white college aged girls, especially if they are hot, are not as open to going interracial when it comes to LTRs as such but I have managed to do better than them than a lot of friends of a minority background.

I also find that white british women whom I have met tend to strongly dislike men that aren't black or white and it would be almost unheard of over there to see an indian or pakistani with a white girl.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, many of the Women I end up picking up and clicking with are Italian women. They like "strong" dominant men. They themselves will dominate you if you let them and steam roll right over you. They like being put in their place (like all women should be) but im guessing many of them have dominant Fathers and brothers so they too feel her boyfriend/husband should be dominant over her as well IMO.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Most women who come to the US do it for one reason: to find a rich husband. So the answer is a rich beta.

Or do you mean "of italian ancestry?" Dunno man. Other Italian men?

However, most foreign women assume that a handsome white guy is rich, or can get rich easily.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am part Italian part American, growing up in both countries. I think I can say I understand the cultural differences as well as anybody ever could.

What they have said to you before is very correct, it's pretty much impossible to say what someone of a certain ethnicity will like based on theirs. However, I think culture can play a role in attraction.

The one thing I think is important to understand, Italians are not what is portrayed on Jersey Shore and similar programs. One thing that plays a lot of importance among Italians socially I think is the ability to dress well with attention to detail, behave well at the table, being able to speak about intelligent things, and so on. Now, obviously there is a lot more to attraction and getting laid one night, so I don't need to explain certain things on this site hopefully...

However, if here is anything that you should keep in mind is that Americans come across as very raw and unintelligent (but honestly that's what everyone outside of the US thinks of Americans...). Looking good is extremely important, and that means not wearing a Jersey Shore outfit, but having a lot of style (match colors, good fit, etc.).

I don't know what else could help you

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Where the **** you live to where you can only date Italian women. Ive only met like one my whole life.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude is so obsessed with race. You more might want to see a shrink.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
This dude is so obsessed with race. You more might want to see a shrink.
and yet one of many crap posts by the sexually frustrated el payaso, seriously esse? How long of a memory do you need to have to even thinking about my posting history? People like you and backbreaker completely destroy this forum. Morons who claim to have a wife or girlfriend or even a bit of success yet are so obsessed with a guy's posting history. I could write an essay if I had to but the fact still stands that I get laid while you do not. I have a life and keep improving my game with different kinds of women while you go to sleep obsessed about me and my posting history, what a sad case, you are much worse than the average AFC because at least they try to improve themselves.

And now moving on to posters and people that matter......

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
For some reason, many of the Women I end up picking up and clicking with are Italian women. They like "strong" dominant men. They themselves will dominate you if you let them and steam roll right over you. They like being put in their place (like all women should be) but im guessing many of them have dominant Fathers and brothers so they too feel her boyfriend/husband should be dominant over her as well IMO.
^ Why can't we have more posters like this instead of sh*tty posters like el payaso who add no value?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
'Howard' lives his life trying to force everything about people into his racial and ethnic craziness.

His posts, from the beginning the the most recent, are about his inability to see people as people. People MUST (in his warped world) be lumped into some ignorant, prejudicial bucket.

Yes, sex, race, ethnic origin, religious upbringing and the like make differences in individual people.

But lumping (in this most recent screed) 'Italian girls' into something where all Italian women think, do or say anything is just moronic bigotry. HHD cannot think without his prejudices.

177 posts are evidence of that.