Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl likes all my instagram photos, does that mean anything?

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me a few months ago and I'd like to get a general opinion on the matter.

Some girl who I have on instagram would like all my pictures, all! And one day her bf direct messages me and tells me to fvck off and delete his girl, the funny thing is I never paid attention to her like that. She's the type to constantly post selfies and to me, I don't like feeding a woman's obviously overly inflated ego.

Is there some correlation between liking all your photos and attraction? Or is it just nothing. I just view it like its no big deal.

My bad if it sounds like some high school nonsense.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her, ask her out. That’s the easiest way to find out. I sense a lot of drama coming as she has bf who cares to even message you so he will probably fvck your head if that chick will decide to break with him and date you. I mean a chick who goes around instagram liking ALL pictures of some dude… it is messed up.
If you don’t have any deep feelings about her, just avoid her or even better indeed delete her or tell her you date someone and not interested.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move if you want her it might mean something.

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I always wondered what it means when a girl likes your many of your photos it's either no big deal she might very well just like everyone else's photo or it might mean something.

And with this girl, I'm not too sure I'd like to pursue anything with her, she's one of those girls who knows they are good looking and let it go to her head.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..... this can't be a serious thread