Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes you think you deserve a hot girl?

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
why do you want a hot girl?

When you ask them, why do they want a hot girl, they have no real answer, they probably think, isn't that everyone's goal?

The ironic thing, is that most of them, are average, even ugly themselves, yet for some reason, they believe they deserve a hot girl, they feel like they are entitled to have one, and that any man out there, is capable of getting one, as long as you work hard, improve game, confidence, and are persistent, sooner or later, you will get your hot girl, and then be super happy.

They base their happiness on getting a pretty girl, and once they do, they do feel happy, but your happiness depends on someone else, it doesn't come from inside you. What happens when she cheats or leave (which she will) your whole world crumbles, your source of happiness is now gone, and you go into depression, over some girl, who you were going to break up with in the future anyway.

They are mostly americans, probably because they were brainwashed by hollywood movies since early childhood, to believe that any guy, no matter how ugly, plain, nerd, etc, as long as he develops confidence, he will get the hot girl at the end of the movie, happy ending lol

movies like "out of my league, and not my number" are to blame

This is very ironic and hypocritical, the whole pua seduction community, teaches you that looks don't matter they say, just build your confidence, game, that is what women want, any man out there, regardless of looks and money, can get a hot girl with enough perseverance, and hard work

Yet, who are the women, that they are so desperately trying to get? hot girls lol their main focus is getting a hot girl, they are focusing 100% on looks

They teach kids that looks don't matter and you should focus on building your personality, and then they go and only pursue girls based on looks LMAO

Strong hypocrites talking about that looks don't matter, focus on confidence, game

only reason they want a hot girl, is so they can get the admiration, envy and respect from other men and women, is like a trophy, that is the main reason, they are willing to look past any personalty flaws, as long as she is hot lol

A pretty girl, doesn't necessarily mean that she will be your most amazing sexual experience, if anything, in many cases, is usually those average, and even ugly girls who happen to be the most pleasing and crazy in bed. Therefore, a hot girl doesn't mean better sex and more pleasure.

Only reason you want to be with one, is because of social status that comes from having one next to your arm, because a beautiful face by itself, it means nothing, yes it feels good at first to look and kiss a pretty face everyday, but you will get used to it very fast. You will get used to her looks.

It is the fact that you have a pretty girl, the real reason, it definitly boosts the ego, to walk around with a girl that is pretty.

If you got into PUA, is probably because for many years, you were deprived of women, especially beautiful women. Otherwise, you wouldn't have researched, and got into the seduction community. People who are natural, and who have gotten women all their lives, don't really go around researching on how to get women, they just do, due to many factors, such as looks, natural confidence, temperament, charisma, etc.

These are the guys in high school that you felt jealous and envious of, who seemed to flirt, make girls laugh, attract them, yet they seemed completely at ease, completely calm at interacting with women, you wanted to be like them, you envied them, how can they do it so easily you would wonder silently in your desk, you would act like you don't care, but deep down, you were jealous and envious of their natural ability to attract females.

The majority of people in the PUA community, are the ones who were deprived of women, for many of years of their lives, this is why, they decided to improve their confidence, game, etc.

This is why, these type of guys, are the ones, who want a hot girl, because is something that has been so far away from them, since high school days.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is what makes a hot girl thinks she deserves you? Which is why a man should work on himself to make women chase him and not the other way around.

pbsurf

Banned
Reaction score
There is some truth to all of this. Hot girls tend to base their whole sense of self on what men (and women) think of them looks wise - so they will be AWs and narcissistic - shallow and very likely to cheat at some point. Not fun. Trust me, having just gone through this. I have always dated girls at the higher end of my range, and its dicey. Fun to a point, but you always have to keep your antenna up..

But... average and ugly girls also base their self esteem on their looks, and can be incredibly insecure.

the key I think is the slightly above average looking girl who has a wide range of interests, someone who is comfortable in their own skin but doesn't base their happiness on the attention of guys.

On the other hand, its hard to fight our nature - and as humans, we are attracted to pretty things..

And there is no way this is just an American thing. its global. Except in England, where all the girls are ugly. :)

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A billion years of evolution disagrees with you OP. Men desire attractive women because it is hardwired into the brains of all living creatures to seek the best potential mate. And women desire the alpha male, one with either looks, charm, social status or money, because all these things guarantee the best security for her and the lives of her offspring. Sorry, science and logic trump your pity seeking opinion.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its the 'halo effect' bias too- the notion that attractive people are more successful, popular. So its social effects too. If you networked with these people and their cliques, you'd be popular too. At least that's what I used to think.

However, anyone with a logical mind would know that these 'flavour of the month' 'stunners' that directors/publicists shove into movies and TV shows, and set something for the women to emulate, are hardly ever interesting, don't often age the media well, and really the best place for them is in the pages of FHM et al.

Regardless, most of my late teens and early 20s sucked, battling with low self-esteem, BDD, aspergers, self-abuse to the point that you lower your expectations in life.

In my mind there were the 'hotties' and then there was me, the riff-raff, living on the fringe, not following the herd etc, hence an outcast. It really sucked.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is mostly fallacious, and conflates the expectations of a man to find a healthy woman in decent shape who is not crazy or constantly misbehaves with "getting a hot girl." The former is really what far more men who are seeking a relationship want, not the latter.

The problem is that the US (can't speak for other countries) average female today is fat, unhealthy, self absorbed, impulsive, and often mentally disturbed. This gives the illusion that what should be "average" women in any reasonable distribution are actually "hot" women. I don't know, and have never known ANY not fat, sane girls who don't have MANY options at their own level or above unless they live under a rock and have no social life whatsoever.

If a man is fat, then maybe he shouldn't expect to get a not fat woman, unless he brings other value to the table. But this is an outlier cliche that OP perpetuates. The cliche is of a bunch of fat, loser guys ignoring women on their level in favor of always chasing the more desirable women. This is bullsh-t. What's not bullsh-t is the opposite, hypergamy, whereby average and below average women blow off guys even ABOVE them in value because a drunk underwear model rolled them in flour and found the wet spot one time.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pbsurf said:
And there is no way this is just an American thing. its global. Except in England, where all the girls are ugly. :)
There is something comforting in that, speaking as a Brit myself.
That's an interesting point. The Hollywood turd machine likes to think their 'reality' is real. These films bare no relation to anyone in my circles.
Oh how many of our women love Ryan Reynolds etc, thinking they'd fly a hundred miles across the Atlantic to plough their tattooed, pale, blemished a££es. You'd think that UK society is so deprived of 'hot' men, because many of the women are ferociously misandrist, uncaring, unempathetic (to other women as well as men) and hard to please, and your average Brit man is often left short-changed.

bdymstr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that we are a superficial society. Hollywood has brainwashed us to believe that if we have a beautiful mate, everything will work itself out. I was guilty of this as well, but what defines "hotness"? It is all interpretation.
The most attractive of the species seem to be the most insecure. Beautiful women feel that if they have the looks, they don't need to work on tangibles, like personality, and intelligence. I have friends in the industry, and the stories they tell me are surreal......
everyone loves beauty, but we need to dig deep, past the surface. To me, I look for substance rather than the outer shell. True beauty, and happiness, comes from within. I want the full package, not just the pretty bow.....
And that is something that no one can give you.....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deserve a sexy female because I'm sexy.

because I don't eat fast food, i exercise my body and mind. And i deserve my equal in a woman, if not my better.

what kind of stupid question is this? No offense

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
latino158 said:

only reason they want a hot girl, is so they can get the admiration, envy and respect from other men and women, is like a trophy, that is the main reason, they are willing to look past any personalty flaws, as long as she is hot lol

A pretty girl, doesn't necessarily mean that she will be your most amazing sexual experience, if anything, in many cases, is usually those average, and even ugly girls who happen to be the most pleasing and crazy in bed. Therefore, a hot girl doesn't mean better sex and more pleasure.
OP why are you talking like a fat chick?

latino158 said:
If you got into PUA, is probably because for many years, you were deprived of women, especially beautiful women.
Don't kid yourself. Since the tidal wave of obesity swept through Western countries we are ALL deprived of beautiful women now. Lets not forget plague proportions of fats, tatts, club rats and (bastard) brats is only a relatively new thing to the West.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't answer the question of the title, OP. Like I take care of myself, have a drive, love myself, know game, and all that. But I don't think I "deserve" a hot girl for these reasons. I want an attractive girl, but I'm not sure about deserving one. I don't think anyone deserves anyone to be honest. Like we really don't "need" another.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I just want a girl that pasts my boner tests. She could be hot or average. Whatever I can get lol. Why do ugly girls demand guys that look like Channing Tatum.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like clint eastwood said in 'unforgiven' -

"Deserves' got nothin to do with it."

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ugly" or less desirable girls get hot guys like Channing Tatum because they demand it. They demand a well to do man because all girls demand that.

and we supplicate.

plus they were bred to demand the best.

I don't think they actually believe it, but they're playing their role.

what's our role? murhafvcking pymps.....if u can't get on that line Charlie. Then u ain't got no bidness fvcking with the real world. Might as well pack it up and call it a day.

my mother taught me that.

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE A "JUST BROKE UP\NEWBIE FORUM SO WE DONT HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
OP is mostly fallacious, and conflates the expectations of a man to find a healthy woman in decent shape who is not crazy or constantly misbehaves with "getting a hot girl." The former is really what far more men who are seeking a relationship want, not the latter.

The problem is that the US (can't speak for other countries) average female today is fat, unhealthy, self absorbed, impulsive, and often mentally disturbed. This gives the illusion that what should be "average" women in any reasonable distribution are actually "hot" women. I don't know, and have never known ANY not fat, sane girls who don't have MANY options at their own level or above unless they live under a rock and have no social life whatsoever.

If a man is fat, then maybe he shouldn't expect to get a not fat woman, unless he brings other value to the table. But this is an outlier cliche that OP perpetuates. The cliche is of a bunch of fat, loser guys ignoring women on their level in favor of always chasing the more desirable women. This is bullsh-t. What's not bullsh-t is the opposite, hypergamy, whereby average and below average women blow off guys even ABOVE them in value because a drunk underwear model rolled them in flour and found the wet spot one time.
Bravo. What passes for a "hot girl" today would be considered an average tramp in say the 60's. Men (normally without extreme female hypergamy and feminism) have value beyond their looks, women's value is primarily her looks and being submissive.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
No one deserves sh!t in life. Everything is earned.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
The question is what makes a hot girl thinks she deserves you? Which is why a man should work on himself to make women chase him and not the other way around.
Dude, you have been on this forum for about half a year and almost have 700 posts, get a life man you are a joke!

You don't have the right to give anyone advice and I doubt you live anything close to a productive existence. Just shut up and stop giving advice, you don't have the right to do that at all. Your entire life revolves around this forum man, just look at you. Go see a shrink and get a hobby while you are at it, talking to a few girls doesn't hurt either.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
Dude, you have been on this forum for about half a year and almost have 700 posts, get a life man you are a joke!

You don't have the right to give anyone advice and I doubt you live anything close to a productive existence. Just shut up and stop giving advice, you don't have the right to do that at all. Your entire life revolves around this forum man, just look at you. Go see a shrink and get a hobby while you are at it, talking to a few girls doesn't hurt either.
U mad bro?