Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does ur screen name mean?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to add a little fun by knowing how you came up with ur screen names?

Legday is funny to me cuz of leg days at the gym. Do you like or hate leg days? Lol

sideways is because I get in the pvssy sideways lmao! And I used to drink, I would walk sideways, but never fell. And now I'm a pro at that shyt. Lol.

next...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso means The Clown in Spanish. I'm a clown by trade.

logicallefty

Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Just want to add a little fun by knowing how you came up with ur screen names?

Legday is funny to me cuz of leg days at the gym. Do you like or hate leg days? Lol

sideways is because I get in the pvssy sideways lmao! And I used to drink, I would walk sideways, but never fell. And now I'm a pro at that shyt. Lol.

next...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: funny sh!t dude!

Logical = how I think and act. I have been accused by even some guys (AFCs) as being too logical and not emotional enough.

Lefty = Left handed, not left politics (liberal) as many have assumed. My mom, dad, both sisters, and one grandparent on each side were also left handed. It's extremely dominant in my family.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Origin of Rex Screen Name

It's Latin and should translate into "King the Great," Omnipotens Maximus Rex is "Almighty King the Great." I wanted to use my childhood nickname "President," but that was a common user name and I wasn't going to put a number at the end of the it. So I decided upon Omnipotens Maximus Rex because of the uniqueness of the name and it was something that I wouldn't forget.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtnman: I live in the mountains, and do a lot of mountain man type activities.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend always called me matt the w so i just took out the spaces

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Gray and I have the ****iness and charm of a prince.

Plus its on the back of my high school football letterman jacket.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine means i am a good hearted person and am very well intentioned.

It also relates to the epitome of being an honest humble human being.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine comes from the fact my dad was already into his mid-late 40s when I was a kid and I had some older uncles in their 50s. Being a geny y brought up by baby boomers, I always had a different mentality to most kids my age.

Plus I'm a fan of the classic stuff. My cd shelf is stacked from early to mid 90s hip hop and old nintendo games which I still play today and I'm 24 haha

Aint no school like the old school.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Monkey King, aka Sun Wukong, is the hero of the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West. Sun Wukong gained supernatural power through Taoism

Has been made a film this year which stars Zoe Salanda, who I would gladly make my Queen.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Frazier. Heavy weight champion in the 1960's and 1970's. He beat Muhammad Ali as well before they had a rematch and he lost. I guess you could say he was the second best which kind of symbolized, to me, that someone is always better than you- which is okay.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is biblical... It means mad man or crazy. Why? Because sometimes I thought I was crazy and or mad for being able to make my marriage last for darn near 20 years (19 years together to be exact on oct.5th). Crazy... (Where did all the time go?)