Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I just get AMOG'd?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a bar with a female colleague who I knew liked me. We had a few drinks and whilst in the rest-room I bumped into another guy from work who was with a couple of his work friends.

For some reason I went back to the girl and told her that we were going to join the guys. We all chatted and then I went to the rest-room again. When I came back the guy I'd orginally bumped into was kissing the girl! :eek:

About a year or so ago this same guy (and his friend) also got it on with a girl from my department who I'd liked and got afc with so there is already some history between us.

Anyway, his friend beckoned me to join him some distance away and we continued chatting. He asked if it bothered me and if I was interested in her and I said no and we continued talking about work related stuff. I did not let on or mention anything about it. I was pretty cool about it and even said they made a good couple.

Not long after I shook the guys hand and made my excuses and left and the girl followed. I questioned her about it and she said he just kissed her without any warning. I then kissed her without any warning to test her theory. she reciprocated. We went to a club and continued kissing but to be honest I kind of lost interest in her after that.

So, big mistake bringing the girl into the group of guys, huh? Would you say it was disrespectful what they did? I kind of got the feeling they did that on purpose to make me look like a chump. AKA Amog'd me.

Last edited:

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that no matter how many chicks we get or how "red pill" we are, having a girl swooped on really stings our ego.

Did you make a mistake in bringing her around other guys? Absolutely not, you can't avoid certain things in life. Are you going to keep her isolated in the back corner of the bar? And never use the bathroom out of fear of someone swooping? No sir, that's a crazy way to live. Let's face it there is competion everywhere so you just have to be better than the rest. Work hard on yourself to maximize your game and potential.

As for this repeat offender I think he may have some unsaid reason for trying to swoop on your ladies. I would make it my lifes mission to pull every chick that he brought around me, dirtbag style. Let him taste that sting for a change. He's definitely a scumbag and he doesn't seem to like you very much.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
you waited to long to escalate. next time get alone time with the girl and make a move.

don't even sweat it. there are others.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
you waited to long to escalate. next time get alone time with the girl and make a move.

don't even sweat it. there are others.
WhAt?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so at best case, she's a random ***** lol, at worst case, she's lying to you

i mean best case.. what do you do when your dating and some dude at club just randomly kisses her lol ?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
It's funny that no matter how many chicks we get or how "red pill" we are, having a girl swooped on really stings our ego.

Did you make a mistake in bringing her around other guys? Absolutely not, you can't avoid certain things in life. Are you going to keep her isolated in the back corner of the bar? And never use the bathroom out of fear of someone swooping? No sir, that's a crazy way to live. Let's face it there is competion everywhere so you just have to be better than the rest. Work hard on yourself to maximize your game and potential.

As for this repeat offender I think he may have some unsaid reason for trying to swoop on your ladies. I would make it my lifes mission to pull every chick that he brought around me, dirtbag style. Let him taste that sting for a change. He's definitely a scumbag and he doesn't seem to like you very much.
I think you're right.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
so at best case, she's a random ***** lol, at worst case, she's lying to you

i mean best case.. what do you do when your dating and some dude at club just randomly kisses her lol ?
Exactly. Which is why I lost interest in her. She seemed too easy.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
So I went to a bar with a female colleague
who gives a sh!t, you said you lost interest in her so why post about it? you shouldn't be trying to date colleagues anyway.

Exactly. Which is why I lost interest in her. She seemed too easy.
wtf? you should bang the easy ones bro

you took the time to take her out, get a bang for your troubles :up:

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
That man is definitely not your friend. I would from this point on treat him as an enemy.
So you agree I had been AMOG'd? That is what I thought. Yes. They are no friends to me although they act as if they are to my face.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
One of my good bros amog'd me. i was ****ing pissed and put him on blast right after it happened. The thing is, he did it for jokes and didn't care about the girl...lets be real she was a sloot anyway and so is the girl OP took out.

Also, remember...dont bring sand to the beach. And to be honest the "reason" you "told her you were joining the guys" is because you are a beta who tried to pull an alpha move. this guy swooped your girl previously and you set him up for a perfect swoop in AGAIN...straight cuckold subconsious **** poppin off right there.

At the end of the day these hoes aint loyal...Honestly if I took some trick out to a lounge or somewhere to get a drink and if I simply went to the bathroom and came back to her making out with some phaggot...Id flip bro lol. Not in a bad way but I would call that **** out... which brings me to next rant...

Its ok to be cool but dont be afraid to call **** out on a trick. As soon as I saw her making out with dude I would literally LOL'd like seriously is this real life right now? Id be like girl...you are a trick I thought you liked me? Now youre a making out with this dude?..disrespect right there...deuces. As for the bro I woulda just been like "Bro, your breaking bro code right there but thats on you".

Then I would just strut out not a single **** was given. You see, when you react to an action the way you really want to and feel you justly should...you walk away with closure. Not questions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that taking a girl to a bar is a poor idea in general. Usually there is a very high male to female ratio, so you're just asking for her to get hit on. There are other ways to get alcohol into her system if that's what you're trying to do.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I really didn't have any intentions of doing anything with this girl. I'm really not attracted to her. Hence why I joined the guys rather than stay with her.

Had I called anyone out no doubt I would have been called beta for showing I cared.

I'm far more comfortable keeping quiet and knowing better next time. I'm 6'0 and 203 lbs of muscle whereas this guy is 5'6 and around 140 lbs if that. So calling him out would be embarrassing. He's more like an annoying flea rather than a real threat.

The point was that the guy didn't know what my intentions were so he was showing blatant disrespect by swooping. But He was blind drunk and could barely stand so I'll give him the benefit if the doubt.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I really didn't have any intentions of doing anything with this girl. I'm really not attracted to her. Hence why I joined the guys rather than stay with her.

Had I called anyone out no doubt I would have been called beta for showing I cared.

I'm far more comfortable keeping quiet and knowing better next time. I'm 6'0 and 203 lbs of muscle whereas this guy is 5'6 and around 140 lbs if that. So calling him out would be embarrassing. He's more like an annoying flea rather than a real threat.

The point was that the guy didn't know what my intentions were so he was showing blatant disrespect by swooping. But He was blind drunk and could barely stand so I'll give him the benefit if the doubt.
you srs? then they hooked up prior to this at some point. no way in hell she risks getting the slvt title unless

A) trying to make you jealous
or
B) she thought you were to shy and weren't going to make a move

You shoulda told her you had a good.night after you made out with her but your girlfriend is calling and you have to go lay the pipe.

And as for that insecure disrespectful a-wipe, next time you see him out go take his beer,slam it, then get in the way and introduce yourself to whatever female he's talking to

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Male Other Guy

For some reason I went back to the girl and told her that we were going to join the guys.
"For some reason?" WTF does that mean? Maybe you should figure out the reasons behind your own actions before speculating on others'.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Alpha Male Other Guy

"For some reason?" WTF does that mean? Maybe you should figure out the reasons behind your own actions before speculating on others'.
Yes. Good point.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to the girl and told her that we were going to join the guys.
So, you joined them? Or did they join you?

About a year or so ago this same guy (and his friend) also got it on with a girl from my department who I'd liked and got afc with so there is already some history between us.
Did you agree to join them to try to prove to them/yourself that ^this last interaction didn't bother you?

An Alpha swooping in on a Beta's girl is like a lion preying on a weak gazelle. It's in their DNA. Don't blame the your co-worker. Although, unlike an animal, and, like what was mentioned above, he still could have made a CHOICE not swoop in on your girl. However, if you could have showed some sort of Alpha-ness and/or game in front of him, he may have backed off and/or your girl's own DNA would have told her to repel him (this would have been the best outcome).

apprenticedj said:
^This

Did I just get AMOG'd?
Yes, I believe you did.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. All wise words. I was showing off this girl trying to prove myself and I got amog'd. Lesson learnt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I really didn't have any intentions of doing anything with this girl. I'm really not attracted to her.
I'm calling bullsh!t on this. If this were so, why were you kissing later? Obviously you think she is attractive if you were "showing her off".

Espi said:
I personally have never understood why a guy would bring a girl to a place loaded with alcohol and guys.
That's what I was saying. A girl, a bunch of guys, and alcohol? What do you think is going to happen? Instead of joining the other drunk guys, you should have ejected to a different venue.