Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Game and Target type - Noticed a pattern after the years

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been doing online dating for 4 years now..As time went on like everyone else you notice a pattern, what works what doesnt..I have a word pad with 8 different step by step routines that i use depending on the girl and how well i can "read" them by their pictures. My lay count over the 4 years is very high, to me its like a joke how easy some of these girls are. I run the same routine almost every time, get the same results..Sex...Great and all, but overall these woman arent the type i really want. I noticed two things..You have sex the first night she most likely will get remorse, feel like a slut, then give you the "not respond" or "this isnt working out"..etc excuses..Or..You go on a date or two, 2nd time meeting up you have sex..She is more open to seeing you again.

To my issue - Like i said these arent the type of woman i really want..Most aren't into Fitness like i am, the girls im banging arent ugly, but still not up to my standards in certain areas..No one likes settling. Some still live with there parents over the age of 30, little things im actually looking for whether it be a FWB or LTR are not there... I like girls who are in shape, have stuff going for them, exuberant personality. Everyone has their "type" in there head..Seems when i do meet up with these girls, happens once every two months, they aren't as interested, despite me doing the same thing, same routine..The end result is never seeing them again.

Im a short guy 5'6, but i clean up well because of my looks, seems these girls over look my height on my profile, meaning never look at it..Some of these girls are 5'5-5'8..Understand they want a tall guy, but why meet up with me if your not going to even check my height out..Half of the time, its because i caught them at the right moment..

My theory - They have to many options, better options then me, taller guys, better looking whatever it may be..I run into the same issue in clubs..Thats why i dont go to clubs anymore. I do daygame every once and a while, but it seems i do the best there, and enjoy it the most also.

Has anyone run into similar issues online where there "type" isnt into them?

**I have has 3 Girlfriends in the 4 years doing this - Had to shift through 100s of girls to find these girls, yet still, like most girls online, emotionally damaged, bad family life, **** im not looking for in my life, I want to build my life, not have it break down**

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a big - if not the biggest - drawback to online dating. It is hard to compete with the amount of women available there unless you're like a super outgoing, aggressive club type guy; and there are plenty of quality women online from my experience, but as you say the selection process is very difficult. Whereas women have the ease of sitting back and deciding what guy they want to "give a chance", a guy has to send tons of messages out and basically work with what comes back (which is not as likely to be what he had hoped for, altho it does happen).

It seems like there is a significant power shift towards women with online dating, and in a sense i think that is justified because men are not having to put their balls on the line and actually approach a girl in real life. In person you have the enormous benefit of actually seeing her, choosing her, and she is right there, you WILL get some kind of reaction from asking her out.. Whereas online you would not even know if she read your message.

Two very different worlds. The shotgun versus pistol metaphor is an apt one.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said i do very well with online dating..Very well haha..I had over 13 girls TO MY HOUSE in one week, no lie, did not bang them all but still that is an accomplishment for most men out there....I bang 3 girls a month minimum..Yes i have proof for people who dont believe me...But..Those girls arent really what im looking for looks or personality wise, plus 99% of them are screwed up in the head somehow. some red flag is always there.

Like you said "Whereas women have the ease of sitting back and deciding what guy they want to "give a chance" - Exactly, truth is always someone better looking, taller, whatever it may be that im missing for that girl i find hot. My messages are the same messages, i have a damn notepad i copy and paste, so i know its not that, its the flakes. Having to play 2-3 dates in one night to have 2 flake on me. Despite doing so well some shi* honesty gets annoying.

"and there are plenty of quality women online from my experience" - Those girls are usually scooped up very quickly and most guys are just left with the "leftovers" - Like u said, you work with what comes back.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco,

I'm having the same issue, so I may not be the best person to take advice from, but here' s my 2cts...

The girls you're cleaning up with are in a slightly lower bracket of the SMV spectrum than yourself. What I've noticed is this:

I improve an aspect of myself (business, artistic or social skills)
>> I improve the quality of friends and aquaintances that reflect my growth
>> I get more appealing to the type of women I want (moving up the SMV spectrum)

The next thing that also helps me improve the quality of matches is learning the point of reference of the type of girls I like. Just like how you've seemed to have figured out the "blueprint" of the girls you've been dealing with up till now. This actually runs its natural course when your social circle starts intersecting with theirs or with the type of guys these girls drop their panties for.:D

There's a bit more to it, but this is basically the core of my current development.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers in bold.

HoneyHitter said:
Crissco,

I'm having the same issue, so I may not be the best person to take advice from, but here' s my 2cts...

The girls you're cleaning up with are in a slightly lower bracket of the SMV spectrum than yourself. What I've noticed is this:
I can see what your saying, but i also take into account the girls who live alone, have good jobs, pay for them selfs..I may be a bit better on the looks scale then those girls, but overall they have more going interms of career..etc..Even my ex which i found on OkCupid, just got her Doctorates..We where together for about 2 years(Same on the looks scale though)..Seems im doing something right, and something wrong..Now its just finding out what it is

I improve an aspect of myself (business, artistic or social skills)
>> I improve the quality of friends and aquaintances that reflect my growth
>> I get more appealing to the type of women I want (moving up the SMV spectrum)
This is for real life game, understandable, im talking the first online interaction, they view my profile, dont message me back..Stuff like that..I legit have to neg these girls play the open ended question sales game..Ex-call her a trouble maker, she says why...That is one of the only openers that would on the girls im really interested in..Then most of the time they stop responding. It seems they where just curious to my opener..Yet my standard openers i can use on near anyone..When they keep the interaction going I usually always get the number, but those girls 90% of the time flake.

The next thing that also helps me improve the quality of matches is learning the point of reference of the type of girls I like. Just like how you've seemed to have figured out the "blueprint" of the girls you've been dealing with up till now. This actually runs its natural course when your social circle starts intersecting with theirs or with the type of guys these girls drop their panties for.:D
Like said this seems more of a real life interaction hence the social circle then with the online dating type of game im doing. Will keep this in mind for real life game though, thanks

There's a bit more to it, but this is basically the core of my current development.
Care to expand a bit...?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco, I'd like to hear about your "system". When you say you follow a formula for several types of women. I find myself doing the same thing.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Crissco, I'd like to hear about your "system". When you say you follow a formula for several types of women. I find myself doing the same thing.
Count me in too

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Throught the years ive created routines that work for me...I have a one line SNL routine..A "funny" routine where i get the number in two messages usually...One time i said to a girl "Thats exactly what i wanted to hear" She goes "Really!? :)"
Since that i usually add that in my number closes..I ask qualifying questions, questions that make them actually think...

I look at the girl by her pictures..lets say to be shes 18-22 and she has that "neurotic look" Eyebrows up, doesnt look fully confidence in herself..But shes cute..I not going to message her the one line SNL routine, she wouldnt even responded...I would do the two message funny routine to get her laughing in the first message and get her on a high point....I judge by facial expressions, after i while you just see a pattern with the girls who look similar and you can pretty much point who will a time waster, and who isnt.

Like most people i "Mass Message" Literally over 200 messages a day on OkCupid at times - Dependng on the time, what she looks like, and what i feel like doing...Ive had girls over as late as 4,5am. Its all about building up enough comfort, and making sure there interest level is high.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Like most people i "Mass Message" Literally over 200 messages a day on OkCupid at times
200 messages a day? there's no fu*kin way you're sendng out over 200 messages a day. :crackup:

there's not even 200 women worth sending messages to on there, you're sending out 200 a day? lol

most of the chicks are fat, ugly, hideous looking, no way you can find 200 a day to spam, most of them are on all the time anyway, so once you sent a message that's it for that one.

how many hours do you spend on there? it takes time to look at a profile, determine what "type" of chick she is, find your scripted message to spam, plus talking with chicks who are writing back to you, that would take several hours man.

okcupid only allows you to have 300 messages in your inbox, sent messages count as part of the 300, when you max out your 300 you can't send or get any more messages, you have to delete them to get more space, when you delete a sent message that deletes the entire convo.

if you're sending out over 1400 messages a week, you're not even getting 1/4 of the return rate, those are sh!tty results.

also okcupid blocks you from sending repeated spam messages, it won't let you send it unless you change a word or punctuation.

the problem is these chicks aren't worth being in a relationship with. spending hours of day online spamming is waste of time.

no way you're sending out 200 a day, if you are, you have some ugly ass chicks you are trying to get with bro. lol :crackup:

Crissco said:
Answers in bold dude
there isn't 200 women worth spamming in a day, yes okcupid blocks the same messages from being sent.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers in bold dude

asa_don said:
200 messages a day? there's no fu*kin way you're sendng out over 200 messages a day. :crackup:

there's not even 200 women worth sending messages to on there, you're sending out 200 a day? lol
I delete the sent messages from the bottom of the list so i only have about 260-270 total in my inbox, then keep sending

most of the chicks are fat, ugly, hideous looking, no way you can find 200 a day to spam, most of them are on all the time anyway, so once you sent a message that's it for that one.
OkCupid filters by looks, Im also in New York, I message girls from Manhattan also, a 25 mile radius is my max usually.

how many hours do you spend on there? it takes time to look at a profile, determine what "type" of chick she is, find your scripted message to spam, plus talking with chicks who are writing back to you, that would take several hours man.
I own a Web and Graphic Design company, i work from home. I am always on there if i am not with a girl..If i am out, i just use my phone

okcupid only allows you to have 300 messages in your inbox, sent messages count as part of the 300, when you max out your 300 you can't send or get any more messages, you have to delete them to get more space, when you delete a sent message that deletes the entire convo.
I know it deletes the entire convo..I have a Wordpad with my routines based on time of day and distance. So i know what routine i sent based on that so i respond accordingly.

if you're sending out over 1400 messages a week, you're not even getting 1/4 of the return rate, those are sh!tty results.
I had 2 girls over just last night alone, 13 in one week, so my schedule and time cant keep up with my results on there

also okcupid blocks you from sending repeated spam messages, it won't let you send it unless you change a word or punctuation.
Thats POF, not OkCupid, I never ran into that problem

the problem is these chicks aren't worth being in a relationship with. spending hours of day online spamming is waste of time.
I know that, if someone comes along i like, great, if not, so be it. No big expectations anymore

no way you're sending out 200 a day, if you are, you have some ugly ass chicks you are trying to get with bro. lol :crackup:
Read my past responses.