Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rookie Here, Need Advice.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all i'm new to this forum, been reading alot around here for a few weeks, this place has really helped out my game. I even gained some confidence and feel better about myself. Much appreciated advice, and sharing from you all. Thank you.

So lets get to it. Pretty much I met this girl at the store, got her number, took her out that night, real good connection was made, so I made a move on her, got denied. Next day took her out again, found out she broke up with her ex not too long ago.. We had a good time, not much talking was done. So a few days pass while I txted her back and forth a bit, called her once. Then all of a sudden I was getting strange vibes from her so I cut all communication for a week and ignored her(Attention as currency). Added her to FB a week later randomly, Next thing you know shes calling me studdering, asking if im busy, then tells me she just got into a relationship, wtf? Almost like she was trying to see my reaction.. Acted like i didnt give a fvck, told her i was busy and no i didn't contact you at all, chated for a few, I ended the conversation. Then Bam! Seen a change in the tides. She wanted me.

Long story short, more flirty chatting was done, then I took her on a date the next day, moved fast, seductive, and powerful, brought her back to my place, put sex into her mind, made a move really aggressively, pretty much ripped off her pants and ****ed her(I failed the first round being nervous and all) then banged her two more times and got it in pretty good. We even messed around with her boyfriend on the phone, and she was loving it..(was werid and ****ed up). Anyways we had a pretty chill night.. She was all cuddly and sh1t and didn't wanna go home, so she stayed.

Anyways she apparently loves this dude.. and met me right before she got into a relationship with him. She also broke up with her ex not long ago at all. I brought her home the next morning.. Told her to call me when she got home from his house a few days later. This is supposedly the first time she has ever cheated on anyone. Strange enough I feel like its the truth. But you never know. I dont believe sh1t these days.

I sent her a txt a few days later, I figured to show her I appreciated her being over n all(didnt wanna be too much of a d1ck, ya kno.. fvck her and not talk to her.) So I said a few flirty things and got a real cold shoulder saying ttyl, shes at her bfs house. At first i continued to joke then she got pretty serious told me to not txt her, dont ruin her relationship and my only response was k and conversation dropped off.

Now i'm not saying I wanna get into a LTR or anything, but I def wanna continue seeing this chick and definitely banging her. Any advice? Did I fvck this up?

P.S. I pulled this off in 2 weeks since reading this forum and I didnt get laid in a very long time after my ex-girlfriend destroyed me mentally and emotionally. Was one of the worse experiences I ever been through. So this is really putting me in a much better place, I really need this sh1t man, its reviving my damn soul and I dont wanna mess it up now being this is the first chick in rotation.

What are the next steps in this situation, I haven't found much advice on this.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You majorly fvcked up, badly. Had the whole friends with benefits going until you started acting like you wanted more. Stop texting this girl unless you're going to fvck. She knows what's up. Apparently you don't.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Figures, I'm good at that.. =/ Was my intention to have more before I found out she got a boyfriend. And uhm cheated.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be sad. Be happy. You know exactly what type of girl she is now.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, so you think I should just end this sh1t?

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to keep making approaches with other girls. Also I think you waited way to long to contact her again the first time. You got a lot more aggressive the third date with this girl. Bring this aggressive new you into the first date with the next girl.

As for this girl she is a messed up person. No doubt she'd be a nightmare to be with as anything but an F buddy. You should have txted her the day after the first sex so she didn't feel like the slut she is. When she said she was with her bf you shouldn't have texted her back. I would for the most part just forget about this girl. Randomly txt her for sex, just ask if you can come over then do her. You need to be chasing other girls though she may be a lost cause and even if she isn't chase other girls.

Don't worry about messing this up. The worry about messing things up stops us from moving forward. Failure is good. You've already won though.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and I guess thats a good way to look at it.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not heard from her for a week, so I sent her a txt and asked her to come over, she said "sure, but please no sex, seriously." WTF DOES THAT **** MEAN LOL!

Last edited:

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words my friend. She's coming over, she knows why. I'd be tempted to tell her it's not a good idea for her to come over then because I'm not sure I could keep my hands off her. If she still decides to come over it's on.
If not you've saved yourself from her trying to hit you with some emotional conversation.

Gunner

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's her anti slut defense, she knows why she's coming over. You could prooced and bang her. Or go into deep conversation. Whatever type of gay shvt that is.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp, Took her out then back to my place, didnt happen, told her I was cutting all ties and brought her home, going ghost, prob won't talk to her again, ****s not healthy, how the **** do you guys spin plates and not catch feelings, I would end up falling for half of them. **** man.