Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Traveled out of state and had a great time

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you read the thread, it would be helpful to have some background information here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217221

In essence, I met an HB on an airplane and had a one hour conversation. When we landed, I dared her to play a game. I ended up going direct and grabbed her for a makeout session. After a week of strong flirtation from her part through text messages (and me reciprocating) I decided to take a vacation and visit her about 1100 miles away--crazy I know. However, her IL was through the roof, so I took a chance. Ironically, she tried to friend-zone me--if you read the threat at the top, you'll understand--but I persisted in there. I ended up actually flying out to her city. She turned out to be a very humble woman who lives in the country. I covered hotel expenses and she paid for my food, gas, attractions, and treated me like a king. And this is a working-class woman, so that made the fact that she was spending her money on me even more powerful. After applying smooth game, she was submissive in bed and pretty much did whatever I wanted. She was nervous at first, but yielded completely once she was turned on. She has the tightest hoohah I have ever had. I am talking about the kind that you can barely penetrate with your middle finger.

We hooked up a few nights and went out during the day. Her IL seems to be even higher now. In fact, she texted me today asking if it would be okay for her to take a flight to come see me :up: Moral of the story: a simple approach can do wonders. Don't let that cute girl slip out of your hands! Big props to all those of you who helped make this happen.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I noticed it was kind of broad, so here is a little more insight into the experience. Here is the break down by day. I'm busy this week, so I will ad more information as I have time.

Day 1

Upon arrival at the airport:

-She was dressed in the outfit I liked the most (she asked me by sending pictures beforehand).
-She had put together a "survival packet" in case anything happened. It included a first aid kit, SPF, lip balm, mints, and a note indicating how lucky and excited she felt to have me there.
-When in her car, I immediately rewarded her with a kiss; she reacted positively.
-She asked me where I wanted to eat and paid for it.
-We went to the city and she completely expected me to lead.
-We went to an attraction park and I kiss her on the lips for the first time since the makeout when we first met.
-Bought some food and headed to the hotel
-We snoozed for an hour or two and had dinner
-Turned up the kino
-Had some initial resistance, but had a full close
-Her body and hoohah were incredibly tight

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Two weeks after I left (and us exchanging text messages), she asked me if she could come out to LA to visit me. She was here for a few days; this girl is down to earth, fun, and cute.

Latest update: She is coming back here in a month. And all of this came out of a cold approach during day game; go cold approaching.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she?? She rents or own?? Whats her background like. Remember js all fun and games during the honeymoon stage.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats....

you said she sent you outfit pics....i want to see

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Congrats....

you said she sent you outfit pics....i want to see
Come on man. A real DJ doesn't put these girls out there.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments, guys--especially you Espi.

Tiguere said:
How old is she?? She rents or own?? Whats her background like. Remember js all fun and games during the honeymoon stage.
She is 21 & lives with her parents. Background is way too broad to ask about. If you have specific questions, I would be happy to answer them. Yes, I'm a psychology college student, so I'm aware of the stages.

Side note: I approached an HB9 playing with her dog at the park today. My friends and I went to the store, which is when I spotted this beauty across a field. I was wussying out at the beginning. But right after getting into my friends car, I told him "pull over; I'm going to go talk to that girl over there." They did not believe me. In fact, they parked near the girl and I to corroborate that I was going. As always, I approached directly and began spitting my game. Nothing from out of space, just small talk, assuming that she's comfortable and attracted to me, and keeping my cool. I left with her phone number and texted her a few hours later. She replied thus far, but that means nothing and is by far no grounds to claim victory. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

XRCBWilliams15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread so far. You're the man.

Possibly the BEST lay of my life came off of a plane...she lives where my parents do. Now when I go home I get a amazing sex marathon...zero resistance ever. F-closed the first night. Never thought I'd get the plane lay, it was just 6 months ago, but it's way more fun to go home. She visits me from time to time too. Insane body. I used to hate flying, now, I see it as an opportunity.

What's your communication level like with plane chick? I only contact when I'm visiting, or I let her contact me. She calls too much though. Wants to have super long convos and I'm not with it. I want to keep it fwb. She calls a few times a week, and texts a almost every day...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on plane girl:

After being in contact for three months, she told me--indirectly of course--that she has feelings for me. Keep in mind that she has flown out to see me a few times, during which she behaved with high IL. Unlike other women with whom I've gone our, she's simply happy to be near me (I know; it took me a minute to digest that as well). Honestly speaking, she is such a laid back girl, that I also enjoy being around her. It would be hypocrisy to state otherwise. In addition, she stated directly that she would not like to see me with other women other than her. Being myself, I asked "uh oh, she's about to ask me to be her boyfriend! ;)" She got a bit shy, but started smiling. She also kept bringing up how her friends and parents ask about me because she usually doesn't use her phone very much, but she does with me for text messaging, which showed me she was very interested in an LTR.

After getting the relationship talk, I set my ground rules for being in an LTR with me. She was very calm and agreed to each of them (e.g., how my time is limited and I won't be replying immediately all the time, how I am around females due to school, how I don't tolerate entitled behavior, etc.). In fact, she makes sure that she does not do something that I would not like and asks me before hand--talk about a refreshingly genuine person. She also calls me to start a conversation and makes the relationship dynamics--and hanging out with her, for that matter--very easy.

I am not sure where this relationship will go. However, I wanted to share with you all how a simple cold approach and being courageous can turn a stranger into someone very interested in you. Now, I am not saying this to boost my ego and rub what happened on anyone's face. If anything, I feel very fortunate to have met a good woman. I am definitely keeping her around for a while. PM me if you have questions.

Keep being money!

-R

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice job OP! I had a 3 month affair with a girl I met off the plane. I love travel. Gets me out of my comfort zone and forces me to meet people.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XRCBWilliams15 said:
Great thread so far. You're the man.

Possibly the BEST lay of my life came off of a plane...she lives where my parents do. Now when I go home I get a amazing sex marathon...zero resistance ever. F-closed the first night. Never thought I'd get the plane lay, it was just 6 months ago, but it's way more fun to go home. She visits me from time to time too. Insane body. I used to hate flying, now, I see it as an opportunity.

What's your communication level like with plane chick? I only contact when I'm visiting, or I let her contact me. She calls too much though. Wants to have super long convos and I'm not with it. I want to keep it fwb. She calls a few times a week, and texts a almost every day...
We text pretty consistently. She does contact me a lot, though, so we are in the same boat there. However, having too women contact you is a good problem to have. If you really want to keep things well with them, though, you have to put in the time. I would weigh the cost of the relationship (i.e., how much time, money, and effort you're investing) against the profit of the relationship (i.e., how much you enjoy being with her, are you getting what you want, does she do things for you, etc.).