Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Problem Living with women

makhi

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have been a member for a couple of years now and this site is awesome , it has helped me get through tough break ups, keep it up :up:

Now, I have no problems getting women but I cant keep them. Yes I want to settle down with just one. :yes: The problem is not their IL. THe problem is that things get serious and they move in and its awesome for six months then they change. They become sensitive and try to get me to act in a certain manner and cry when I dont. I am a nice guy but I am no push over so naturally I dont change my ways and they are not happy and in return they make me unhappy. Then we both living together and there is always one person that is unhappy, And it just become a series of emotional blackmail until I decide to call it quits.

I would not have a problem if this happened once or twice but 3 time!!!! I am starting to think that maybe I am doing something wrong. All these women want to settle down with me but when we try we find that we cant share common space and both be happy for long.

Sorry please delete this I posted in the wrong forum, meant to post in 'Mature Man'

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing .. To sustain romantic love for someone you gotta spend enough quality time together to create an emotional bond. Its scientificly proven that you need aprox 15hrs a week of just you and her. No kids.. No friends.. No distractions. Meeting eachothers needs enthusiasticly and avoiding what's called "love busters" (the independant behaviour, dishonesty, angry out bursts and disrespectful judgements)

Short term relationships are easy because your both on your best behaviour and willing to sacrifice for the other persons happiness but eventually you will feel resentment (who ever is putting more effort into the relationship or even both people). Its not easy .. But once you BOTH create new habits that take eachother into account at all times.. Neither one of you doing something the other is not enthusiastic about. You will find your relationship to be long lasting and create and environment of compatability.

I have been with my wife now for 20 years.. We are more in love and more compatable than we have ever been. And I thank marriage builders AND SoSuave for the combined tools to create balance in my relationship. If I can do it anyone can.

Scour the married guy section for the threads I started here. Or just visit www.marriagebuilders.com. I have posted a lot of logical stuff for married guys and people in long term relationships. You will find my thread with the direct link to the emotional needs questionair in this section along with other useful advice for long term stuff.

Epi

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed Epi.

Mak: You gotta find one that you actually like looking at after you blow your stuff. I'm quite excited for the weekends because I enjoy just having my wife around the house. After sex the two of us usually go for a walk to the market, she cooks something and we sit and watch tv or movie or play a game or something. When my wife is around, the time just flies by. I will tell you this though, I have dated several women that when sex passed, I was bored to tears with them, one I couldn't even sleep in the same bed with. This one though, I really enjoy waking up to.. its almost as if shes there but not there. I never have to entertain her and when I want to do something she's always happy to follow along, not to mention she cooks, cleans and does all the laundry around the house.

NDGUY88

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Agreed Epi.

Mak: You gotta find one that you actually like looking at after you blow your stuff. I'm quite excited for the weekends because I enjoy just having my wife around the house. After sex the two of us usually go for a walk to the market, she cooks something and we sit and watch tv or movie or play a game or something. When my wife is around, the time just flies by. I will tell you this though, I have dated several women that when sex passed, I was bored to tears with them, one I couldn't even sleep in the same bed with. This one though, I really enjoy waking up to.. its almost as if shes there but not there. I never have to entertain her and when I want to do something she's always happy to follow along, not to mention she cooks, cleans and does all the laundry around the house.
I honestly can't imagine wanting to hang out with a girl if sex wasn't involved. I've met absolutely ZERO girls I would hang out with over my buddies, assuming hooking up was off the table.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rockiest time in my wife and i's relationship was about 2-3 months when she first moved in. on top of that, she was pregnant. i don't know if it was just the pregnancy, i'm sure that had something to do with it, or just me, her, living with another person for the first time in a while but it.. it was rocky. i wouldn't say ugly but we had our rough moments.

it took a while getting used to. she thought that now that she lied with me I was just supposed to do everything with her, 1. she 'd lost interest and 2. i run a business / im' a busy dude. she had to learn how to give me my space and 2. i had to learn that just because she lived with me and she wasn't doing anything doesn't mean she was my errand woman lol. one day she had it and she said "do you want to hire me or do you want to **** me, you can't do both". that was pretty funny lol. i have that bad. i still have that bad but not as much. but now she does help out with particular things when needed, but i know not to push it, she likes her space / time to be wide open.

then little things. she'd
get pissy when i wouldn't go to bed with her and it took her a while to realize i just have a funky sleep schedule. i generally don't go to bed until 1-2 in the morning she goes to bed like at 10pm and she wants to sit in bed and cuddle and talk and **** i got stuff to do lol. she also had to learn i just won't let anyone come in my house. i need to screen people before you just start inviting mother****ers over lol.

it took a few months but we got there.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mahki,
As you age,you need more space,you just can't get on with life with a Woman under your feet...Unless you want kids,or need a Woman around to share the Bills and Domestic Drudgery of living together,then why bother?