Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Podcast: Art of charm featuring Athol Kay(MMSL)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. I have been checking out married man sex life... and man.. There is some good shyt over there. If your in an LTR or marriage there is a lot of stuff there that helps with KEEPING your woman and maintaining that baseline attraction. A balance of alpha traits coupled with (at the appropriate times) beta traits for longevity in relationships.

Recently Athol Kay appeared on a podcast by "The Art of Charm" and hit a lot of nails on the head. Infact he hit so many nails he almost built a house! This pod cast is VERY entertaining to listen to and will speak volumes when you listen.

Post your comments!

http://pickuppodcast.com/2014/03/13/athol-kay-married-man-sex-life-episode-239/

Cheers!

P.s. I even listened to it with my wife and she totally agrees she says. Even tho some of it seems sexist.. It hit home for my wife also and some of what Athol said really resonates and parallels this site.

Epi

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff and very easy to implement. One of the interesting things that Athol Kay talks about in his book but not in this podcast is the effect that a woman's monthly cycle has on when to up the alpha and when to be more beta. More alpha is ideal during the time around ovulation and more beta around PMS. Every man should be tracking his woman's cycle. It'll make understanding her behavior much easier.