Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What perfumes would you recommend?

Striekr77

Reaction score
I just want to ask for suggestions regarding perfumes for men that women find attractive? or at least will help me have a good first impression. Thanks!

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't wear perfume son, they wear cologne. Choosing the right cologne is all about your own personal preference. What some other person recommends might not be something that you like to wear. Believe it or not, it's not the cologne you wear that makes the good impression, what makes the good impression is you. Women will like anything you wear as long as it smells good. I wore some cheap Old Spice once and my date liked it. I smelled good and she thought it was great because she liked me. It had nothing to do with the cologne I was wearing.

There are a lot of good smelling colognes out there that you should try at your department store. Sample a few and pick out a couple that you like. I would suggest that you wear it for a little bit before you buy a bottle because it smells different on your skin than on the cards. The cologne will smell different after the dry down than when you first sprayed it on. Check some out and choose what you like.

Too many men think they need to spend a ton of money on cologne to get women. It's not the cologne that does the attracting, its you the man who does that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Mindight. Elmer learn your stuff better buddy.

I saw this thread earlier and waited, because I knew someone would come in saying men dont wear perfume, without truly understanding the different names and types of scent. Certain scents being masculine or feminine is something certain parts of the scent industry came up with, and isnt the same across all cultures.

If I had more money, I would have a variety of scents on my dresser for different activities and occasions. When I wore nicer scents, it felt nice when females would pick up my scent and comment on it. "Hmmm....have I ever told you that you tend to smell good?"...to which I reply "What do I smell like?"....and she'll say "I dunno...you just smell like Jaylan...and its nice. All I know is that I recognize its you when I smell a specific scent or two".

Thats flattering even if its coming from a woman I know isnt into me romantically.